/aus/ - Aussie TV/flickies general

these tits in my face every morning edition

plebian

based Broncos

>implying Gorgi Coghlan isn’t the bes Aussie TV milf in Australia

>/aus/ - Aussie TV/flickies general
Do Australians really do this?

every single news and morning show is extremely blatant propaganda that you have to be a dense piece of shit to not see. they are primetime cancer and i have no doubt in my mind that they are part of the reason australians are so blindly obedient to their useless government

time for your haircut
boobs in your face
boobs in your face

i need to watch that video again.

>watching TV shows for lonely bogan housewives
Why

Sam Amytage has the best tits ever. Would fuck for days.

Do we even make movies?

I kind of assumed our entire international exports were depressing movies about druggos shooting up and shitty movies about Aboriginals everyone pretends to love for fear of being labelled racist.

Hacksaw Ridge was an Australian movie.

so what did we think of the lisa wilkinson news today lads

I want Waleed Aly to fuck my wife

Mad Max

Snowtown

Fuck off 2 headed qld inbred

Mad Max was funded and produced by WB

She jumped to a sinking ship. Maybe she'll end replacing waleed though.

Streuth you mad as a cut snake, can't handle the bantz eh? Some kind of Melbum poofter I reckon.

As a black guy with dreadlocks (Or Locs as I like to be called), I’m fetishized heavily especially in a country like Australia (Even more in country towns or states like SA, QLD and WA), the stereotype of black men set in stone; you either met it or you don’t. And physically I met these characteristics, which has opened a world of fetishization, sexual deviancy, unwanted race play and racial lush. It’s a sexual gravy train which doesn’t stop giving and doesn’t look it will stop anytime soon, if anything I’m getting more tail than ever before. So many women secretly have a black sexual fetish, as long as it behind closed doors; they become freaks for the brothas.

But the reality is set however, non-Black women see as sexual object to “fulfil” these sexual desires while others wanted the coveted “beautiful” biracial child; which the latter I want nothing to do with. Most people cannot see pass race, especially women, hence when it comes to serious relationships or marriage I’ll probably marry a black women as I can be 100% sure he loves me or me, not some stereotype.

These have been my experiences in Australia, I also found Red Dog enjoyable.

The Babadook

nice pasta

Ali's Wedding made the top 10 in the American box office just a few weeks ago.

Did anyone else go to their formal last week?

>Replacing Waleed
I hope, but you know they need him for the virtue signaling.

>Channel 10 lost The Simpsons

Cue more reality TV.

he looks like an older frankie munz
she looks like an older cobie smulders
i can't be the only one that thinks this

channel 9 did nothing wrong (for once)

SBS is only good for the average random movie.
Shaun Micallef and the Chaser are the good things on ABC.
Have you been paying attention is surprisingly good for pleb shit.

>watching TV past 2011
I got all the good episodes on my hard drive.

George Miller's production studio is listed under production as well. It's partly an Australian production as well.

>tfw addicted to watching the block
Fuck this show is shit.

>Murdoch being a cunt
What's new? As long as have you been paying attention stays on the air, I'm alright with it.

JUST

It was just an nice option to have for 5 minutes rather than have Kodi play a random episode. My brother fucked over one of our 3TB drives so I lost a bunch of shows including the good episodes of The Simpsons.

People only watch that shit for karl anyway.

This is unbelievable. We have to do better

6 o'clock Simpsons on ten was the comfy shit

those cheating cunts can't keep getting away with it. Also, did you notice when they won on sunday he went for a kiss but she pulled away.

Suss as fuck

Tranny filth was a mistake. I hope you all voted no.

The beautiful woman in question

How common are trannies in Australia these days? I never leave the house.

Does Lisa Wilkinson deserve to be paid as much as Karl?
Ignore the male/female shit for a minute. What awards do they each have, and which one contributes more to people watching Today?

Jason and Sarah did nothing wrong. Fuck R&G, I swear they gave them that win since they spent 50k on that shitty pool.

Should have let him play just to see the damage he would have done to those women physically.

28 years of simpons reruns. 10 fucked up. It was bad enough when they lost the xfiles.

Isn't there some sort of father/son rule in the afl?

Why didn't he ask his dad Wayne Carey to intervene?

Karl is an internet meme that people who have no idea who he is would recognise so who do you think?

seen this cunt on he news. he doesn't even attempt to sound like a girl, he's probably doing it all for a laugh

HANNAH Mouncey was knocked back from the AFLW because she is too big and too strong.

You wouldn’t have read that in Tuesday’s official announcement from the AFL because they didn’t want to say it.

It’s got nothing to do with anything else.

So, people wondering about a man becoming a woman and all the complications which go with that, just park your curiosity.

Mouncey’s physical attributes precluded her from playing semi-professional sport, which is AFLW.

Her position as a transgender woman allows her to represent Australia at the Olympics because her testosterone levels are way below IOC guidelines and allowed her to play for Ainslie in Canberra in a non-professional capacity.

But it does not allow her to play AFLW.

Mouncey is 190cm and 100kg.

That puts her in the range of Cam Pedersen (193, 99) and Tom McDonald (194, 101), take a few centimetres.

It seems the women currently playing in the competition need protection from Mouncey.

While some of the women playing might voice concerns about her, the majority of women I’ve encountered have the same verve and competitiveness as the men and would treat Mouncey as just another big lump of an opponent.

Remember, there’s not a lot of fear in these women.

But the AFL believe otherwise.

They believe the current bunch of women are too meek, too mild and too soft to handle the might of Mouncey.

It’s rubbish. The women’s game needs more skill and precision, but it doesn’t lack for heart and aggression.

Look at Lily Mithen. She’s 159cm and competes like a demon.

Karls antics draw a lot of attention, lisa was the straight man. They always make less.

R&G are such fucking scum.
Cheating lying fucks.
I was so salty when they confronted them about copying of a design website and georgia started crying so everyone backed off and apologized. Weak cunts, shes a fuckin CHEAT!

Fuck the feminism bullshit, yes she deserved the same amount as Karl for hosting the today show, which channel 9 offered, but she wanted his full salary, which included his tv show 'one year later' and his reporting for 60 minutes

literally just saw a new aus zombie movie called cargo last night at a festival, wasn't bad

beautiful kate

The comfiest

>tfw that was 17 years ago

good taste

Who's replacing her? She better have banter with Karl or the show is fucked

i saw one on the bus once

and also because he's a man

thats a man baby (austin powers)

Fuck off faggot

GOOD. fuck him

Do people really cum from just rubbing an arm?

Also, Beautiful Kate is /incest/kino

I know of one. Me and a mate got maggoted and took the piss out of her at a party by sarcastically complimenting her while she was drunk. Shit escalated when she took of her shirt and tried to give me mate a lap dace.
Never kekd so hard.

thats based robbo youre slagging off

ah yo bros ripper thread on tonight ayeee

Having this huge cunt beating the shit out of women would actually get me to watch the AFLW

>not these bros in my face every morning
When's the comeback happening lads?

lmao

I dont know who that is but no more faggot shit, no more trannies. Enough is enough

If elite football is open to women, and Mouncey is recognised as a woman, then women of all sizes and shapes should be allowed to play.

It’s the mantra for football from day one.

It’s why we had Tony Lockett and Tony Liberatore on the same field. Big Carl Ditterich and thin Robbie Flower. And last season, Shane Mumford and Caleb Daniel.

Football is partly about confronting fears and confronting — and avoiding — bigger opponents.

The ruling has given Mouncey hope and you just can’t imagine the AFL slamming the door in her face for the second time.

Inclusion? Try exclusion.

The AFL should be disappointed in itself for ruling on Mouncey a day before the AFLW draft.

It’s believed Mouncey was aware of the outcome late last week, but it once again smacks of policy-making on the run from headquarters.

Surely they knew the transgender issue would become reality in their competition.

In late September, the AFL put up a YES sign at Docklands in support of gay marriage and it wasn’t lost on anyone that the AFLW has a lesbian base, which is separate to the national debate.

The AFL pats itself on the back in its promotion of inclusion and diversity and love, but sadly for Mouncey she doesn’t qualify under those parameters.

Inclusion it seems is not for everyone and frankly that is a disgrace.

It is a confusing and sad situation because Mouncey has basic human rights.

You have to feel for her.

She doesn’t want to be the face for transgender people. All she wants to do is play footy.

Colleague Alistair Paton tweeted: “Can’t imagine how tough it would be to not fit neatly into society’s idea of what gender should be. We shouldn’t make it harder.”

Can’t disagree.

Mouncey is currently a lost soul and the AFL hasn’t helped her, preferring to protect its competition instead.

It already happened. They do a podcast and Twitch streams playin Goldeneye sometimes.

>By for now, not forever...

He's been a man his whole life up until like 2 years ago, he has denser bones and more muscle mass. It's just not fair

>waking too early to watch cartoons
>the morning yoga is on

The afl should have kept their nose out of gender politics. No trannies.

It was aerobics oz style when i was a kid.

Eliott was alright better than the tryhards that were on abc3 when it came out

auskino

>wake up even earlier than that
>Jesus is lord!

>mfw they played Rollercoaster everyday through ABC3's first summer than it went away for good...

She looks more plastic nowadays.

kino

>liking bush pigs
lmao

What the fuck were Channel Ten thinking anons?

>does first interracial scene
>does 10 minute interview about how she doesnt see race

>waking up at 6am
absolute madman

was it Hillsong? I remember having to sit through that so many times waiting for my fucking cheese tv

I know Hannah
Nice dog, would pat

>being underage

Whatever happened to this guy?

Had to look it up. It was Kenneth Copeland I was thinking of.

>I also found Red Dog enjoyable

>americans cucked us again
Fuck America, I wish we had some fucking nukes
Outrageous bullshit

He always seemed very aggressive

RIP fatty

I feel like 2007-2010 was its own weird bubble decade