>>89072986

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/14/heres-how-two-twitter-pranksters-convinced-the-world-that-pepe-the-frog-meme-is-just-a-front-for-white-nationalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The publication belongs to the Economist Group. It is 50% owned by the English branch of the Rothschild family and by the Agnelli family through its holding company Exor.

Your point?
No one is telling them what to print.

>No one is telling them what to print.

Do you have any proof of editorial cenzorship?
They are standing behind same ideas they were founded upon.

it wasn't trump that ushered the movement it was the movement that ushered trump

Fair, why do you think there is this huge growth in alt-right?

It's a newspaper owned by Rotschild kikes, who have loyalty to no European people
Its editor is a globalist cunt.
>In 2015, Beddoes was one of 133 invitees to the elite 63rd Bilderberg conference, an invitation-only meeting of top business leaders, politicians, academics and royalty, for an informal and secret discussion of world issues.
And it's a part of the mainstream media. I do not place trust in the lügenpresse in the first place, but the Economist is definitely on the top of my list of papers not to trust.

Wew lad. The economist has become a disgusting biased peice of shit in the last 6 years. All of its articles are completelu biased globalist shit. They just stopped being subtle about it when they started shilling so hard against Putin.

because (((they))) simply use that term now to pigeon-hole anything they do not like... essentially it is the new: "Nazi!"

In doing so, they have made it appear that there is this massive movement, when in reality it is merely... everyone who is not on the left under the age of 50.

>pic related is the EXACT moment it really kicked off

Well, not everyone shares your views that globalization is a bad thing.
As if people who are opposing Putin deserve to be vilified, that dude pretty much cultivated this idea of being a mobster.

TO be fair, if you are openly anti-globalization, and racist, people are gonna call you alt-right because they usually lump all these asshats together.

>Well, not everyone shares your views that globalization is a bad thing.
Just like not everyone shares our views that murder and raping children are wrong.

DO THEY NOT REALISE THEY ARE JUST EXPOSING KEK TO MILLIONS MORE PEOPLE AND STRENGTHENING HIM

True, there are assholes like this, who should be in jail, but i am assuming you are talking about muslims, and its not universal among them (obviously)

>people who are opposing Putin deserve to be vilified
>monster
Hypocrite much? The people who try to vilify Putin deserve to be vilified.

Now THAT is a Czech I can get down with!

Praise Kek

the ones who don't believe murder in the cause of allah is justified aren't real muslims

No, because Putin is a crazed populist cunt. I dont like him for what he is doing.
And I can be a dicki about it, but TE were never vulgar about him, they pretty much just write critics.
Same could be said about Christians, because Old Testament is filled with crazy backwards shit.

Anyone have nazi Pepe's/Keks for me, pls?

No, I'm talking about values. What people think about things, whether they deem them good or bad, has absolutely no bearing on what those things actually do. Capitalistic globalism erodes national unity, increases the wealth of the rich, imports millions of migrants for cheap labour and in general is a negative for the success and wellbeing of European countries.

>77
And there it is (sevens no less).

Kek wills what I want them for.

>pepeandthestormtroopers
>Pepe and the stormtroopers.

New band name.

I agree that you cant go full globalization if people are against it, but those values should be universal in the free world, so i cant understand why more integratted west is a bad thing.

check out this good goy

An artfag needs to draw this NOW

>but those values should be universal in the free world
Why?

So you mean NWO? or dialogue between world leaders?

If we are still talking about rape and murder you mentioned before, i think thats pretty self explanatory.

>i think thats pretty self explanatory.
No, it's not. Can you argue this subject, or are you a woman, or underageb&?

>I seriously cant believe how popular that stupid pepe frog is.

Media crave to demoralize and destroy Sup Forums long ago. Problem is that there is nothing holding us nor a structure to attack. They manage to label us into the "alt-right" (Sup Forums can't be defined, because isn't one person) and then find something in common (memes) so they could attach our group with Trump as a movement rather than normal people.

Point is that if a Rothschild PR news talks and attacks us... its bc they are afraid.

I would an Anastasia. I bet she got raped by hordes of communists before they executed her.

Because murder and rape is bad, if society deemed them ok, life would be worse of in that society, for women, for random victims an their families who would not get justice.

I have no idea. Its been brewing for a long a time. And with a wide range of subjects and viewpoints that is not allowed to be talked about or shared that puts the lid on the kettle and the pressure intensifies. But i think media and even the education system has been predominantly influenced and taken over by the left and it has just gotten to the point where the other side wants it voice heard again.

What is even the alt-right? I browse pol daily and some times i check out redice and some Molynoux videos, some black pigeon speaks videos, i read up on islam, i check out some sub reddits that are related to the alt right and the monosphere but i am not a right winger or a conservative. I just like the fearless exploration of subjects that the left don't even dare to touch upon. I think there are a lot of other people who feel this way.

When one realizes what horseshit feminism is. What nonsense equality is. Gender equality and other equality. When one reads up on the scientific literature on Intelligence and psychometrics. Where do you go to talk about these things? There is no place to go really. The left and the mainstream freaks the fuck out and want to silence that stuff and just not touch it. So people who went there are kind of forced to right wing politics. I don't support Hitler, i dont like the Nazi's, i don't call my self alt-righter, i am not really conservative. I don't hate Jews, i don't hate black people.

But i have realized the values in tradition and all that shit. I started to realize the important role that Christianity has played, but i am not Christian. I think the right is right about some things just like the left is right about some things.

The huge growth is because there is something there, and its pressing and its just something that has to be contended with.

World's first selfie?

Yeah, even tho its bullshit, i love that story where she escapes.

>murder and rape is bad
Why is it bad? Not murdering and not raping is bad.

They stabbed her with bayonets because when they shot her the big dresses lined with jewels stopped the bullets.

i wish my gf had black bull

Are you trying to sound philosophical? Because you're sounding like a fag m8

I am open about my believes, but know how to articulate them, in an academic surrounding, without haveing simplistic lables thrown against me.

>crazed populist cunt.
Kek. He's the last hope of the white race user. Dont you forget it.
>never vulgar
Everything they right about him especially is asinine bullshit. Ive never seen articles that biased in my life. It's Aljazeera-tier propaganda. Stop being such a shill apologist for the Rothschild/Murdoch news bloc.

You are so obviously a jew

>life would be worse of in that society, for women, for random victims an their families who would not get justice.
And you think globalism makes life better in societies then?

I'm trying to make a point, but my fever is impeding me.

hardly, they were all killed by germans here

*Write

>implying I haven't fucked a jewess in Prague

And i don't think i would vote for Trump but i think he has done some good things for Politics in general in this election.

And not everyone will be spared from the Ovens.

People are afraid of open discussions. All they can do when they lose ground is to rant you with insults calling you X label (racist, conspiracy theorist, fascist, sexists, homophobic, xenophobic) rather than going against your arguments.

Thankfully Sup Forums gives you a background to train for it and use satire, sarcasm and irony to keep in the discussion without raging or losing it.

>History revisionism ideals work like a charm in Holocaust lack of evidence.

Probably
Yeah, it probably waas just people who felt as tho their opinions were viewed as bad (mind you, i think they are fucking terrible)
As to other half of your post, I disagree, social equality is something people shoudl try to work towards.
Because it hurts you, me and everyone. What if you sister was raped, your father killed? would you deem it okey?
Totally, i was talking about general public dude. I dont lump people together as they go.
No, Putin is a fuckiing bane
Can you link any specific article?
Now we were talking about murder and rape.
But yeah, i do think, in a long run, its better to be united.
What?

>But yeah, i do think, in a long run, its better to be united.
Why? What improvements does globalism and "unity" bring?

>(mind you, i think they are fucking terrible)
Which opinions is fucking terrible?

>As to other half of your post, I disagree, social equality is something people shoudl try to work towards.
But exactly what do you mean when you say this?

Freedom of movement and education around the world, economical stability (hopefully, if some shit countries wont be too damn poor) the idea of people standing as a species, rather than nation/race or whatever could get rid of the neo-.nacism (which i think everyone agrees is a good thing) and other disgusting ideologies that are either based on fear, or some twisted sense of belonging.

The fact that all the alt-right pople i have encountered are conspiracy nutjobs. Who believe jews control everythings, and want an NWO or somehing.

>Putin is a fuckiing bane
Kek. Every single one of their articles is a pathetic attempt at propaganda. Never once have a seen another opinion or side in their journal other than the one they are stormfronting. They're not even articles just rants and opinions without facts or sourcesm This is indicative that their jewish overlords feel incredibly threatened by Putin.
Their shilling has reach unprecedented levels.

There are definitively a lot of those people around. But idk, i dont agree with those

you kind of avoided my second question though.

>Freedom of movement
Would cause most everyone from the poor countries to move into the rich countries, collapsing both. A very, very poor idea.
>education around the world
Does not require the current trend of globalism in any way.
>economical stability (hopefully, if some shit countries wont be too damn poor)
So hopefully the world would your personal utopia and nothing would be wrong in it ever. Not a very strong argument there.
>the idea of people standing as a species, rather than nation/race
So global genocide of all cultures and peoples. Christ, aren't you the little war criminal, you.
>could get rid of the neo-.nacism
No, it would not. It would simply lead to a massive backlash of nationalistic fervour, creating more and more movements similiar to nazism.
>which i think everyone agrees is a good thing
We obviously don't. Please stop branding your own views on top of others as if what you hold dear and right were some kind of universal absolutes.
>and other disgusting ideologies that are either based on fear,
So, sensible ideologies? Because if you do not base your ideologies on fear at all, you will be left with emotionally driven, nonsensical fantasies that cannot cope with the reality of our world being an imperfect and cold place.
>or some twisted sense of belonging.
That sense of belonging you call twisted is an important part of a healthy man's psyche and an intrinsic part of our human nature as tribal animals. If you deny us our valuation of belonging, then you may as well start denying all our biological imperatives and leave us as emotionless and desireless automatons.

You're a woman, aren't you?

>freedom of movement

Yeah, no, fuck off. We don't need anymore trash and welfare leeches on our island.

I sort of talked about it before.
Well i thing social society is a great goal to look upon, maybe its not achieveable but, its a good goal, to make sure people in your country are not being opressed, are not starving, and so.
Yeah i dont think its really globally achieveable, but i think its a nice thing to strive to.
Um, i am not gonna edit my reply so neatly, sorry for that.
I was talking about nationalistic sense of belonging, there is nothing wrong with loving your country and being a patriot, but nationalism is whre the line is crossed i believe.
People are already flooding into the west, we might as well work together to overcome this crisis.

I am talking long-term, neo-nacism would not work in a society with no real sense of national identity.

Freedom of work force movement obviously is what the thing would be mainly about.

>I was talking about nationalistic sense of belonging, there is nothing wrong with loving your country and being a patriot,
Which are very much a part of nationalistic sense of belonging.
>but nationalism is whre the line is crossed i believe.
No, it's not and what you believe has no bearing on reality.
>People are already flooding into the west, we might as well work together to overcome this crisis.
Or we could kick them out, actually monitor our borders and stop more from coming in, then go back to being independent, sovereign nations engaging in diplomacy and trade with others.
Your might-as-wells and beliefs and whatnots are moronic and you don't seem to be able to logically argue for any of your opinions with any facts. Please don't vote.

Ignorant buffoons like you who base their political views on emotions, lies and misguided beliefs are one of the worst enemy of whites. You act as fifth columns inside nations, thinking what you're doing is for the best, never realising your mistakes or the wrongdoing you're taking part in. Women truly should not have the vote.

>Well i thing social society is a great goal to look upon, maybe its not achieveable but, its a good goal, to make sure people in your country are not being opressed, are not starving, and so.
>Yeah i dont think its really globally achieveable, but i think its a nice thing to strive to.
I agree with that. All of it. I think most people do. The thing that i see as wrong about equality is that lately we are not allowed to talk about how some people are smarter then others, or how people, individual, gender and races have differences. How people are not equal in that way. People are different traits and biological make ups. As far as i can tell that is true. And if we can't talk about that then how can we make any positive changes for society and help people out? You aren't allowed to talk about that. You have to come here to do that. Or other places that are related to Sup Forums. And what are those places? Those places seems to be related to right wing sites or "manosphere" sites and those are also related to rightwing stuff.

They were hyperbolic, and tried to provoke you. Only very few people believe they control litterly everything, most would arguee along the lines, of a influence quantity, above their per capita respresantation in the population.

No, petriot doesnt have to be nationalistic, but nationalist have to be patriotic. Point is, Patriots are just about love for their country, while nationalists want to turn that into some sort of political subject.
I agree its really terrible that there is not that much space for open discussions. Thats why i dont fucking understand things like "safe space" what a terrible idea.(and i am liberal), i am really glad there is no such thing at my uni.
Fair, Sup Forums is 99% hyperbolic insulting.

my fucking sides, fpbp

>No, petriot doesnt have to be nationalistic, but nationalist have to be patriotic. Point is, Patriots are just about love for their country, while nationalists want to turn that into some sort of political subject.
Nationalism:patriotic feeling, principles, or efforts.
Patriotism: The quality of being patriotic; vigorous support for one's country.
In both of these cases, any sensible person would involve nationalistic principles into politics as well, since it offers the best outcome for his own country. Being nationalistic is not the same thing as being isolationistic, as makes sense, since it offers no true benefit for one's nation. Whilst strict borders and healthy trade do.

They are connecteed, no doubt, waht i meant was, you can be a patriot, but you dont have to be a nationalistic.

To be a patriot without being a nationalist makes very little sense. If you do not believe in nations, national identity and so forth, what sense is there in feeling proud of your nation?

Every Weltanschauung is based on a certain amount of fear, since fear is an important instinct to humans.

Bacause you can be a patriot without thinkg about your nation as a means of pushing political agendas. I love my country, and i care about poepl in it. But no way am i gonna turn this care, into political agendas, because what good could come policy based upon where you live, and making a difference in people. Laws should just apply to everyone, no reason to go nationalistic on it.
Sure, but not everyone is using this fear to fuel their ideology.

pepicky :3 wy je slodziaky

>
>Same could be said about Christians, because Old Testament is filled with crazy backwards shit.

Whose fault would that be?

God's

Err, what? sorry dude, i dont understand polish that well.
Fucking moses.
I remember watching a video of a dude reading bible, and its more controversial parts. in public and people thought he was reading koran.

>fear to fuel their ideology
This is exctly what i claimed, every outward look at the world, has this component, of beinig concered about your existence in the world. For ancient religions, communism, humansim, nationalism and postmoedernism this could be shown easily.

Im visiting you soon for Smažený sýr

>because what good could come policy based upon where you live
Everything. It allows for accurate representation of your own people in your own governmental body. Do you really think a Finnish man could justly and correctly govern over Czechia? Do you think a small parliament of 751 sitting in the EU headquarters can truly represent all peoples in Europe? What if you made it even bigger? Have a small parliament represent the entire world? That would be madness and stupidity all put together in a single corrupt group of bureucrats.

>Laws should just apply to everyone, no reason to go nationalistic on it.
This would be an absolute catastrophy. You cannot expect the same laws that function in the USA to function as well on the other side of the world, in say, Afghanistan. Laws are just laws, they aren't even based on morals, nor are there even any objective morals. What someone might deem criminal may be an intrinsic part of another's country.

>Sure, but not everyone is using this fear to fuel their ideology.
The people who are not using that fear to fuel ideology are quite often misguided. You fear losing all you value, your family, your home, your health. You fear the rise of totalitarian governments that will drive your country to ruin and so you think and rationally form a view on the world that allows you to retain these things you value. This is how you form balanced and generative political views and this is what allowed whites to survive in the cold winters of Europe in the first place.

The idea of the nomos, i agree they should, but most people in the world do in fact not agree. Only european countries, japan and South Korea do Share this believe to a deeper level.

1. Well thats why every country thats in EU, have representation in the Parliament.
2. I was speaking about western stated and their laws, as are, not about possible global society now. sry for the confusion.
3. Fear is nver a good motivator, it attacks lowest human needs, nothing of real virtue would came out of a world that is being ran by fear.

Yes, i agree, thats why its a stricltly "western thing now"

Cool, coming to prague?

You guys need to go to the comments section and post about this

dailycaller.com/2016/09/14/heres-how-two-twitter-pranksters-convinced-the-world-that-pepe-the-frog-meme-is-just-a-front-for-white-nationalism/

Don't fucking post anti-Semitic shit, that will only justify what the article is saying. Call out the bias of the article. Literally every mainstream news source is saying the same thing.

>Well thats why every country thats in EU, have representation in the Parliament.
Which is unable to give everyone fair representation.
>I was speaking about western stated and their laws, as are, not about possible global society now. sry for the confusion.
The same point still applies. Laws are not morals and morals are not objective. Finland has different laws than Portugal as it should have.
>Fear is nver a good motivator, it attacks lowest human needs, nothing of real virtue would came out of a world that is being ran by fear.
You cannot build anything if you do not first supply the lowest human needs. You just die. The current liberal utopistic bullshit that is spreading around the West is doing nothing but lowering the quality of life in the West. It falls apart at its very core, where it assumes the world is an utopia waiting to be built, instead of a deeply flawed, uncaring reality that can never be made perfect in any way. Perfection, after all, does not even exist and humans are everything but.

You need to face the world as it is.

The books of moses and the different Parts of the koran where both written by semitic people, in similar enviorments. You would guess they write similar religious texts.

Without fear you wouldn't be able to ever have the discussion we are having now. It is a good motivator and essential to your chances to continue to live.

Obviously, you need basic human needs, but you also need more. You cant just build on fear.

I am not some utopistic liberal idiot, but i realize, you need more, you cant just shut in, and build around fear of loosing your culture etc.

True, but the whole point was, people had no idea how outdated some parts of bible are.

But you need more, you cant build on fear, you guys cant be serious, everytime someone tried it, it was an utter disaster that ended in opression or worse.

>Obviously, you need basic human needs, but you also need more. You cant just build on fear.
>I am not some utopistic liberal idiot,
Based on all you've said, you quite clearly are.
>but i realize, you need more, you cant just shut in, and build around fear of loosing your culture etc.
Which is never what I said. Basing your views on fear does not mean you need to shut yourself in. You expand, explore and work together to drive away whatever is causing that fear.

All i said was, you cant build on fear alone, becasue thats what nazis did in germany, and it doesnt lead to some great country.

Sorry, but that idea of driving away whats causiong the fear could turn really ungly in hand of masses.

>All i said was, you cant build on fear alone, becasue thats what nazis did in germany
Quite the opposite. The Nazis built on the idea that they are the Übermensch who deserve all the land and resources they want at the expense of others.
>Sorry, but that idea of driving away whats causiong the fear could turn really ungly in hand of masses.
I don't see why you think borders, healthcare, police, military and other public services are bad. More often things turn ugly when people start having ludicrous grand dreams like communism or nazism. Millions die when these people chase their utopistic madness instead of having a bit of fucking pragmatism and common sense.

Ever heared of Game theory? Ethnic nepotism is the dominat strategy and those who play it win. I do not want a totalitrian state, but if my adminstration froces me to decide, beetwen lawless/failed state and a totalitarian i know which one to chose. I can say i hate no one and feel for other peole and their collectiv, but i know, i can't escaped realtiy and it's implications.

People in nazi germany were driven by mysery and fear, after sanctions and economical crisis, hutler explited it byt pointing an enemy they could blame.

Borders etc. are not bad, but masses controlled by fear is a terrible idea.
This implies western society is truly crumbling, its not, its not gonna end.

>This implies western society is truly crumbling, its not, its not gonna end.
Yes it will. All societies collapse, either in on themselves or are taken over by outside forces. The West is rapidly being outbred by third worlders, our economies are very unstable, the family unit is in ruins, our people are weak and hedonistic and people, like you, seem to think all of this good time is going to last forever.

>People in nazi germany were driven by mysery and fear, after sanctions and economical crisis, hutler explited it byt pointing an enemy they could blame.
No. Hitler and the Nazi party first lifted Germany up from the economical crisis, then proceeded to tell tall tales about German superiority, Lebensraum im Osten and so forth. At that point it was in no way controlled by fear, but by delusions of grandeur.

>Borders etc. are not bad, but masses controlled by fear is a terrible idea.
Which is not my point either. You experience fear and then you start building things to keep that fear and its cause away. You don't give that fear control or you will just destroy yourselves.

Well, yeah everything will end, but west is not crumbling same way middle east is.
Fair point with the hitler, but all those thing, even the ones i mentioned played a role.
Thats the whole point, you giv into fear the moment you start building the wall to keep the fear out, that wall represent your fear of whats on the othe side.
I gotta, go, will be back in maybe 40mins, hope you are around until then.

>you cant build on fear alone
No one here is arguing for that though? Just that it's a normal thing and shouldn't be looked down upon.

Fear and hate are the correct reaction to threats, and there most certainly are external forces threatening the European way of life. You shouldn't shy away from having negative emotions towards people who wish to subjugate you. And isn't it ironic that you're essentially fear mongering about the very emotion of fear itself as if it's some objectively bad thing instead of an important part of self-preservation? You wouldn't be fearless in front of a raging volcano, or while staring down the barrel of a gun, so why is being wary of societal threats a bad thing?

I mentioned it earlyer in the Thread, a ideology is never completly based on fear, but has some Elements of fear to it in every chase. With communism and humanism as very clear examples.