Who would win?

Who would win?

Bara fans

Hulk, eventually. Broly gets destroyed by his own power if he doesn't vent off the excess.

Broly. Faster and has ranged attacks. Also this is basically a Goku vs Superman thread, so this will be misery.

Ssj1 Shit Highschool Pussy Gohan beat Broly. I think Hulk can beat him.

Did Gohan have the mystic thing from the purple guy? I think it stacks.

He still won though.

He did not. That movie was set before the tournament in the Buu saga.

Technically it was Super Saiyan 2 Gohan

With Super Saiyan 1 Goten and Goku backing him up

Broli

autists

Watch the fight again. Gohan didn't have any sparks on him.
It was the same thing as the final clash between Cell and Gohan. Broly got distracted, and the good guy took advantage.

Broly. Doomsday on the other hand would brutally murder Broly.

Obviously Legendary Super Sayian God Kid Broly

i think this guy's right,
Broly has more power right off the bat, but if Hulk stays conscious, his power just exponentially rises, while Broly would eventually burn out.
It would be just like Hulk vs. Red Hulk, that is, IF Hulk stayed awake and angry

>hulk got BTFO on both One minute melee, Deathbattle and Arcade mode
Why does the internet hate the Hulk so much?

One thing I liked about Broly. At first, he seems like a mindless brute, but he later turns out to be fairly psychotic. Nothing worse than a strong man who's crazy.

Reminder that Broly destroyed the entire south galaxy in a very short span of time.

Yet somehow lost twice to a one hit KO despite being completely impervious to just about every other form of damage.

Why are people discussing anime characters more in vs threads in a comics board?

whoever's power is maximum

Sup Forums is an anime imageboard

More like the other way around. In his first movie, he's sadistic and capable of forming sentences. In his second movie, all he can say is "Kakarot" and grunts. In Bio Broly, he doesn't even talk
That's how every DBZ movie went. Bad guy displays his power for most of the run time until the writing staff realize they need an ending. Usually the bad guy being killed in one hit.

Broly. His power is MAXIMUM.

the one who wins

Pic related, hands down.