Any movies about this?

any movies about this?

Shit that never happened? Gone Girl

She must really enjoy thinking about that time she raped Trump.

>A massive creeped who abused and probably raped women FOR REAL is exposed in Hollywood
>solipsist millenial still manages to make this very serious matter about hersels and FUCK BLUMPFY

wow what a surprise

Why do you hate women Sup Forums?

It makes me feel aroused.

Why do women have rape fantasies Sup Forums?

that thing in OP is not a women, it is a confused child seeking validation for its own failings

most are pretty terrible all around; petty, dumb, way too emotional and often secretly miserable, and they tend to make terrible life choices

>b-b-but at least the pussy makes up for it
"No!"

Why do women constantly go out of their way to be as abrasive and hateable as possible, such as in OP's picture?

imagine being an actual rape victim and then some poseur starts cracking sarcastic jokes about Trump in connection to your trauma

ZONARFGH BROMPF!

I'm a lonely inferior male

Women are worthy of hatred.

What makes you think she wasn't abused for real?

fuck trump and fuck white people

Is OP's pic not enough to warrant the hate?

I dont which is why I can't stand this mgtow reddit r9k pol board that doesn't into kino

I relive my own rape every time a Woman speaks and every time I hear someone defend them.
#MeAlso

I can't even dispute this. I think the crucial difference is that men actually try. A lot of men are fucking retarded, make awful life decisions, can't seem to think for themselves, act petty, and get irrationally butthurt way too easily.

But at the end of the day, men, on average, seem more motivated and driven to succeed than women. And that will always make them more likable to me.

Not him, but I know the answer; because women are liars. Scheming is their entire existence. They will straight make shit up if it benefits them, and they even backstab their own for no good reason.

Because of all widely publicised rape and abuse cases that were opened on the women's statement and then turned out to be completely fictiotious.

So maybe she was, but maybe she wasn't. Given how easily she uses that horrible trauma as a loose change to score likes on Twitter guess what option i'm going to go here.

>trumpy say meanie things waaaaahhh waahhhhh

I saw a girl i know make a status "Me too" on facebook a minute ago and I thought it was funny/weird so I responded with "me tree". She removed my post too lmfao

i saw a guy friend make a me too post. he's going to get shat on, lol

Lol
So do men. Sup Forums does

>LOOK WHAT THIS OBSCURE FEMINAZI NO ONE WOULD HAVE NOTICED AND ONLY I KNOW BECAUSE I'M IN MY BUBBLE SAID

You people are fucking cancer

Because they're dumb cunts and all they have to offer is their holes. This is coming from a handsome guy who gets laid regularly

she's actually one of the top 5 "muh russia" tweeters.

actually a decent movie

Found reddit

Following sources that trigger just to post here is fucking retarded

>2k RT
>11k Likes

that's not obscure at all

Because I had a horrible mother :(

thanks

saw it on /po/

Triggered

I just hate dumb cunts