What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

if he has sex he'll die

hes from new Zealand

that's enough to cause anyone chronic depression

He's shiny.

Fucking nonshinies getting up in his shit.

Would you fuck this crab?

Hes got hurt feelings,
Hes got hurt feelings

>Maui can move the sun
>Cant beat a fucking giant crustacean
Why didnt Maui just burst his eyes or some shit, heck if he ate Maui, Maui could use his hook to burst his stomach open because hes Maui.

What the fuck was her problem?

How the fuck did Disney get away with this blatantly homophobic scene?

Not even SJW, but I'm surprised there's no femnazi uproar over this.

Okay, I'll bite.

Homophobic how?

Flamboyant, homosexual antagonist.

she wasn't actually the villain

Yeah, I figured you'd say this. Where have you been for the past 20+ years of Disney movies?

T. Drab little crab

She was a fertility goddess that couldn't have sex without catching someone on fire.

How is his being stereotypically flamboyant a reflection of homophobia? How is that not like saying a masculine antagonist is a reflection of misandry?

>assuming flamboyant means homosexual
You were smart to do this in shallow water, I've seen people get eaten alive for much less.

hella

You can't expect a demigod to beat a decapod (Look it up).

>tfw I already knew what a decapod was.
>tfw I realize I mostly knew because of Futurama.

The day after my birthday is not my brithday, mom.

>bling makes you a fag

Flamboyant, yes, but he's flirty as hell with Moana. People LOVE flamboyant characters in animation. Also, how exactly is a character being the bad guy homophobia? He wasn't bad because he was fruity. He was bad because he was beating the shit out of Maui and trying to eat Moana.

I don't see any reason to consider him evil at all. Let him eat the brat and demi-God trash.

theyre too busy having an uproar over the fact that people want to fuck the crab even though there are 2 REPRESENTATION protags they should be fucking instead (?)

theyll raise a stink about literally fucking anything, dont worry about it

Shiny

He ate his grandma.

why is it, that the god (a boy) get smashed against rocks and his foot got pierced.
but moana is unhurt threw the movie.
why is it okey to violently attack male on tv but not women?

It's more that it's okay to violently attack the guy who can take it
It's the same reasoning that says supers with healing factors always get more horrible injuries than the guys who can't walk it off

>misogyny
women can take the same abuse as men.
Women can do everything a men can.

Her vagina doesn't make her a god, at least not until it grows obsidian teeth and tries to eat him

would watch this