Who did the leather jacket + booze + snide + sex + reckless fighting better? Would they be best friends or rivals?

Who did the leather jacket + booze + snide + sex + reckless fighting better? Would they be best friends or rivals?

/Buffy + Angel + Supernatural/ Snark Squad edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybkbmtRDtKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spike just ripped off Billy Idol

Dean is a better and more fun character, tbqh.
Supernatural, despite all its flaws, is unironically a better show than Buffy.

Who will out-quip who?

Do people seriously still think that buffy was anything more than medicore in an era when tv was fucking terrible?

everyone has a jewfu user plus some still don't believe the whedoning but there dumb

>but there dumb
Oh wow

Never forget this computer genius

Spike > Angel
Cavemen > Astronauts

at least it had camp and Spike, but it did nothing with most characters and turned most of the leading ones into caricatures of themselves, especially Xander.

Willow's arc was good though. And cordy and wes developed well in Angel

Angel was just that boring depressive with a wonky face.

and supernatural isnt ?

not when he was evil, then he was the sarcastic guy, but Spike did it much better.

then you have Xander, Buffy, her mentor and countless others who could have been interesting characters and had great moments, but were bogged down by shitty writting that made them a joke (mainly Xander), whereas Buffy didn't stray much from the stereotypical fantasy MC, which is a shame. If someone competent had been working on the show, it would have been much better, since Whedon clearly doesn't know how to utilize individual potential some of the lead characters possessed.

>Pauly Shore won't return our calls!
>Don't worry, I know just the guy.

You're not wrong

What's it like to talk about a show you never watched?

youtube.com/watch?v=ybkbmtRDtKk

show where I'm wrong, then.

Kino

>John shows up in Angel 5
>then goes home to Kansas with his sons Sam and Dean

yes
hush or once more with feeling are landmarks or television

Wasnt Once More, With Feeling the first TV musical episode that advanced the plot or something?

They'd fight first. Then they'd be pals.

It was a good episode.

If they fought. Spike would be killed.

I know it seems dumb that a human could kill him, but they've fought Demons, Gods, Death, Leviathans, Angels, Eve, Lucifer, and so on and so on.

The Body as well.

just like how my hated enemy became my best friend irl

was the readheaded girl with the witch hat painting a reference to Willow?

What happened to Joyce and Tara and Jenny's bodies after Buffy's finale?

I think so, there looks to be a picture of Angel there behind Don. I could be wrong though.

That's one of the things I like about Buffy/Angel and SN desu
No super vampire stuff, a human can fight a vamp.
Watched TVD and the Originals, looking for similar vampire kino... it's more dramaish though. But it does trigger me a bit that vamps in there have overpowered speed buff that for some reason they never use in battle.
They can disappear in a second from one location to another, they have celerity but when they need to let's say get to the other part of a town fast, they use a car instead of running at super speed, and in battles they move at normal speed and not show fights in matrix bullet time. Feels off.

Everyone acts like it was, but it wasn't. Hercules and Xena both did it before Buffy.
Also, Once More With Feeling isn't even that good.

yeah

at 0:024? Bit of reach, mate.

>Hercules and Xena both did it before Buffy
okay but did those specifically advance the plot, is what i'm asking. most other TV musicals were dream sequences or some shit with no real bearing to the overall arc

I don't have my contacts in so I can't tell properly. I liked the episode though, those cupcakes.

Donte da demon killa?

>when Crowley started killing the people the Winchesters saved and she ended up in her own oven

I fucking hope Crowley didn't touch Andrea Barr or so help me

Crowley is based, don't you mock my man. Don't you tread on me!

But no... I don't think even the demon king of hell could do something so horrible.

Yes but Andrea is pure

DON'T YOU TREAD ON CROWLEY!

When will they bring her back, bros?
She has her new show now and all, but that doesn't mean she can't appear here too.
Can we do something about it?

They won't bring her back, too many Deistel shippers would get mad.

Screw the fag shippers. We need to take back what is ours. Supernatural was always about brotherly bonds but also beer, chicks, rock and demon hunting. Andrea is the perfect girl to settle down with, but maybe she has grown into something more.
Do you think she learnt the office after meeting the guys or something?
Or maybe the universes were merged all along and she's still Illyria masquerading as a mortal

Unfortunately the shippers make up the majority of Supernatural fanbase. They even have an episode about it, you know the one I'm on about.

I have no idea about her, I don't think they will bring her back though. This season is all about Jack, Cas coming back, Mary and Lucy in that other dimension, they could use that to bring some of the older cast back that want to get out of that hellish reality?

>majority is shippers
>tfw we already live in a post apocalyptic world, only instead of hellish creatures, the world is populated by cringey people

On that other note, alternate realities are usually the best plotlines. Hope this is as good as it can probably be

I'm hoping they use this alternate reality well and Mary forms alliances with old characters, but they won't they will instead just waste it and we both know it.

>mfw I've read some of the shipped stuff of dean and cas
Not gonna lie it got me hard user.

>They even have an episode about it
try three episodes at least

but we another user and i planned to start tweeting at the writers/producers to let them know guys who dont ship still actually watch the show so i dunno if Sup Forums is up to it to make this a larger movement.

Ehh..
I like my fiction with lots of feels, I mean the 2 things that forever tore me apart were Fred's death and the endings of PoI
I don't doubt someone with talent enough can make some good inventions, but still I refuse to go into fanfic premises that make my eye twitch.

Good idea user. Opinions are everything in this world now and we need to have a voice that these guys hear, or else they can only hear the clamor of a few autistic but well organized tumblrinas

yeah but i was wondering if tweeting is the only way we can do it. i wonder if there is a way to send actual letters to the show producers/writers

whats he eating? cum?

Buffy's cum, yeah

webm user if you're here, requesting this be turned into HQ webm

I don't know much about actual addresses, but they surely have a fan mail or something.

When buffy originally aired i was 14 and the show was cool as fuck, now i'm afraid to rewatch it because i fear i could see it with critical eye and ruin a nice memory

It aged surprisingly well. Not as good as Amy, but well still.
I just finished rewatching Angel (and a few other Buffy arcs) about an month ago and the feels were still there

Who wins, Dark Willow or Rowena Macleod?

Tough one.
Dark Willow is more overpowered, but Rowena is more stilled in trickery
>tfw I just remembered Luci made her explode or something gory and horrible.
She deserved better...

wasn't she burned? i guess it's so her thigh tattoo won't revive her again. that was a very smart spell on rowena's part

I have a crappy memory and I've been spoiled by the "previously on..." chapter recaps on every show. So the details escape me, but yeah, burned it was. I remember a horrible scene and Luci stepping or picking up a piece of her hair or something. Shockingly disturbing even for Supernatural, considering most of the characters you see die in horrible ways are usually extras and you don't care about any. Rowena was a regular.

Yeah.
Amazing show.

I have to rewatch it, mate. But yeah it was pretty disturbing.

CAMEO WHEN
A
M
E
O

W
H
E
N

Spike >>> Angel

only faggots will deny this

how can people still watch Supernatural?

the ride never ends, buddy

Wow. I've passed thought at least 5 other threads recently and found nothing but faggots complaining about shit like kids, coming to threads of shows they don't like to talk about crap they don't care trying to b8 anons just for the fun of trying to annoy someone else. It's either the same faggot spewing shit all over the board or the average user at this hour is a completely miserable cunt incapable of letting anyone else have fun and getting bitter every time others like something.
I'm so sorry your life is shit.

hey to be fair to the user, i was like that 3 seasons ago because i really hated how they ruined my favorite show of all time but now im back in the fold

Supernatural now has the weight to pull Kansas to perform live for their cons and finally had the permission to use Metallica in the series

we've come a long way, lads

this thread used to be on fire, wonder what happened to all the slayers, watchers, champions and hunters here

Not enough to really sustain a general. It's nice to talk about once in a while, but it's not a daily thread

>it's not a daily thread
no it's not. it's been more than a week since we had the last merged thread

>Spike just ripped off Billy Idol
True but he did it really, really well.

And in universe, Billy Idol ripped off him.

>Not enough Illyriaposting

In all seriousness, threads are a lot about timing and the right people being in the right place at the right time

aaah of course. I suspect it had to do with that, since one of the last two successful threads was Illyria vs Castiel

now let me summon the amy posters

Amy is for plebs

Dawn is for pedos. Lilah Morgan >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dawn is for patricians

lilah was ok

>t. a pleb who doesn't even realize hes a pleb
so sad Dawn got JUSTed though

> Dawn got JUSTed though

Explain

She got demon chlamydia in the comics, but otherwise she's fine

come on webm user, you're being summoned

webm for retards is literally designed for use by retards

Just make it yourself

Comic Dawn got nicer Key powers though.
Real Dawn just got THICC

i dont have the HQ source film. webm user has them

I keep hoping he will make the the Illyria clothing change one, no matter the cgi...
In the meantime...

Illyria was one of the few gems of S5

>there has never been nor will be another Illyria-like character in any show

Actually, since this is a merged thread, who could come close to her in terms of character?
Maybe Death, or Amara?

I find this surprisingly true.

Uhh Godstiel?

You mean power levels or personality?

>tfw Illyria isn't one of the five things
kek

Personality.
>Be a lovecraftian eldritch horror
>Suddenly you have human form and feels
>You have the ego of a god, but rarely enough, the wisdom of a god too, you're not just an overpowered megalomaniac, you are cunning, wise and like big questions of existence.
>everyone else looks like insects to you and you're practically an ayylmao

Come to think of it, Castiel had a bit of that... he wasn't as cute though

>tfw you don't know that and maybe she is
>tfw even if she isn't, she's an Old One.
>tfw by definition, that means she will always come back and can never truly die

>Death!Dean reaps her
RIP

What part of "cannot die" don't you get?
What part of "Dean has history of liking qt goddesses and doesn't kill them" don't you get either?

mmm yeah fuck that darkness pussy