When will the dam finally break?

When will the dam finally break?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never, because its not just Hollywood

Politicians do this shit with them, major people in politics, both in the US and those that visit from other nations.
Celebs and people in DC hangout a lot and fuck kids together, if it was just Hollywood the lid would have been blown off this years ago, but there are powerful people keeping it from happening.

nobody cares if boys are being fucked
nothing big has or will happen

>the dam
you mean The Dan

You mean Dan "Hold her Tighter, She's A Fighter" Schneider?

> implying anyone gives a shit about boys

Boys are basically now second class beings going by education, health and prospects but no one gives 2 shits lol

Bryan Singer needs to beheaded

You mean "thicker than a pringles can" Dan?

NO!
Only pay attention to women's problems!
#metoo

Anyone else find it odd that all of this shit is happening at once, like they are pushing this to hide more important news?

They're white males. So never. Dan should probably watch out tho.

It tends to happen that way.

nobody cares about boys

Prob. won't happen. Too many high level people would be implicated, directly or indirectly, i.e. people who knew and didn't do anything, a la PennState. It would cause too much damage to the system. For an instructive example, look up "Conspiracy of Silence" on Youtube, a documentary commissioned for the Discovery channel in the 90s and canceled at the last minute. The copies on YT are rough edits that escaped destruction.

If you were wealthy/powerful and had an itch you couldn't legally scratch, and you went to parties where you were given opportunities to fulfill your fantasies, would you resist? Some would, some wouldn't. by way of analogy, illegal drugs are nominally illegal, but in some social circles they're so common that you could scarcely tell the difference.

Prob. the most that will happen is they'll be given a warning, through back channels, to knock off the abusive practices, and leave it at that.

DON'T STOP ME NOW
I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME
I'M HAVING A BALL

Probably, but what do you think could be happening? In Europe trade deals with the EU and large corporations like Amazon usually happen on the same day as some widely reported attack

The clip at the beginning was Mr. King singing the national anthem at a Republican presidential nominating convention in the 80s. Though based in Omaha, NE, he was connected at the national level. And it is alleged that he provided certain specialized services that you couldn't get just anywhere.

The Harvey Weinstein stuff is a safety valve operations precisely designed to prevent the dam breaking.

This.

A raped boy is seen as weak and deserving of it.

When Voldegrumpf is impeached.

I thought it was Dan "more butter" Schneider

when have victims of pedophiles ever been looked over only because they were boys? if you had said adult males as victims of rape then I would agree but pedophilia has always been a huge thing regardless of sex.

people will always care less about male victims because males are reproductively less valuable

nah the jews will slither away like they always do

"I received a phone call on the floor of the [Nebraska] Legislature. The caller did not identify himself, but he said, 'Loran, you do not want to have an investigation of the Franklin Federal Credit Union.' And I asked who I was speaking to, and he said 'That doesn't matter, but you shouldn't have that investigation.' And I said, well, 'Why not?'. He said, 'It will reach to the highest levels of the Republican party, and we're both good Republicans.'"
Then-state senator Loran Schmit (R), chair of the committee investigating the allegations

how much is less? you're right perhaps but to say that "nobody cares" is gross exaggeration

How will this affect Netflix for their Stranger Things premiere?

I bet I could have raped your weak ass

"The prominent citizens' names that originally came up were a concern to me, because I knew many of those individuals, and I very frankly was shocked to have those names show up on the list."
-state senator Schmit

my post was axiomatic

Provide proof or stfu.

I'm tired of the Alex Jones conspiracy faggots.

Prove that this is a well-orchestrated plot that reaches everywhere and everyone in spheres of power and that it's not just isolated perverts taking advantage of their positions.

>when have victims of pedophiles ever been looked over only because they were boys?
In the middle east. You always hear about young girls being raped in the media, but never about the boys who are dressed up like girls to entertain men before sodomized.

In fact, sexual abuse of boys seems common for many cultures, regardless of race, yet it's almost never acknowledged. Peculiar.

"I was very disappointed with the way the FBI and law enforcement treated the victims. They in fact turned them into the offenders, so to speak, and instead of taking the evidence that was delivered to them by the victims, and interrogating the persons who the victims identified, they seemed to bear down and try to get the victims to change their story."
-state senator Schmit

Because isolated perverts can't keep the secret for very long if others are vigilant and dutiful.
Their peers are either complicit or purposefully ignoring it for personal gain.

Its called sticking to ones morale.
Yes i would (stick to my morale and don't hurt other people)
Illegal drugs is a complete different topic, because if i get high on this stuff i am at worst hurting myself.

Which i actually do. Weed and psychedelics are illegal where i live, that doesn't stop me from using them occasionally.
Its a victimless "crime" because i don't suffer any negative consequences.

>You always hear about young girls being raped in the media, but never about the boys who are dressed up like girls to entertain men before sodomized.
>In fact, sexual abuse of boys seems common for many cultures
There aren't really ever reports on "pedophilia" where the age of consent is much lower than in the U.S. either. Girl or not.

This is bullshit, and you know it.

Drugs nearly always only hurts yourself and not others. Hurting others is where most (at least healthy) people draw the line.

Tell me how.

What if they're pushing it all at once just so everyone gets so used to it that we don't care anymore?

"It has shaken my faith in the institutions of government. I used to be a firm believer that the system would work, and that people who did things wrong would be punished, and we discovered victims who claimed to have been abused, and who the grand jury acknowledged had been abused, but they did not try to find out who had abused those individuals. Instead they convicted Alicia Owen of perjury, indefensible from my point of view."
-state senator Schmit

Yes it is kinda odd, but that doesn't detract from the gravity of the thing. Just stay vigilant and keep your eyes open.

It's good to know there are some virtuous people left in this world. You have reaffirmed my faith in humanity, truly you have.

>thats bullshit and you know it
thanks for outing yourself as a moron with zero idea what they are talking about. drink bleach faggot.

Everyone lost their minds about the austrian pedophil, JWC, the Marshall Rapes etc. All were women.

No one gave a sliver of media coverage to Westin Bank pedophile (300 years in jail), Tom Rick, or even Sarah Grenschfield (yes a FEMALE pedophile preying on boys).

You are a complete fucking moron. Also take a look at female teachers who fuck 13 year old boys. They get 1 year suspended sentences, or 16 months, etc. Men who do the same thing get 15 years.

I get that you are probably 15 years old, or some loser undergrad but I'm a lawyer and this shit makes it rounds all the time in intelligent circles.

Neck yourselves.

that why the lid is gonna blow off all of it

wait so you are telling me that jew gassing parties are a thing?

I don't know if you are sarcastic or not and i don't want to present myself as special by virtual signaling but it is really not difficult to be a decent human.

I am hyper-sensible and very emphatic, i simply could not hurt another human just for the sake of my lust/fun.
It is simply not possible for me, i would be haunted by their face for the rest of my life.

Being good to other people is a reward in itself.

>i am at worst hurting myself.
no you are fueling cartels and mafias. Do illegal drugs unless self produced is evil.

I am living right next to the Netherlands. Most of the weed is from there, same as my shroom grow boxes.
I get Ayahuasca and Peyote directly from indigenous South American Curandero's.
No cartels involved, just some small time gangsters if anything.

Also this wouldn't be a fucking problem if the governments would stop with their stupid prohibition politics.

>Catalog
That's different, yes

It's good to know there are some virtuous people left in this world. You have reaffirmed my faith in humanity, truly you have.

worth a watch
youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw

Singer time is up

he's going to pretend the attacks are nasty homophobic lies.