I'm a proud right-wing conservative

Is it true The Orville was made for me?

the third episode deals with gender issue
seth is huge libtard

what do you think

Except that unlike STD, it doesn't hit you over the head with that shit.

>proud right-wing conservative
There probably isn't many things being made for you. You should probably not watch movies or tv at all.

It's social justice AF, difference with STD is that that shows spells out for you how you should feel and Orville explores an idea without judging too much.

who gives a shit about STD he didn't ask about it, you are comparing full blown aids to regular aids

>Aligning yourself with any political party
You're a faggot.

>guys, does this show cater to my delicate sensibilities? I think it's awful how they put out such crass programming!

Soccer mom tier desu.

it's on FOX, of course it is

In the sense that it's unfunny, barely watchable tripe, I guess.

Praise Avis

The politics in Orville are subtle and fairly balanced. Seth is a liberal, but he's friends with Rush Limbaugh.

He seems to want to do his best to give both sides a fair hearing. That's one reason SJWs hate him.

The episode where Brian becomes a republican
Fucking classic

That's because Seth realizes the Right has some points. Like Islam. Seth agrees it's bat shit nuts. But he also knows that American Muslims aren't a problem. According to all the major data that came out of the Pew Research Poll data, and World Gallup Poll data. American Muslims are not at all radical or bat shit crazy like their middle eastern contemporaries. I think the Krill episode showed this balance.

''Dear God, who definitely exists, we your people who have been on this planet for 6,000 years and not a second more want to thank you for this bounty and keeping congress predominantly white through Christ, our Lord.'' Haha, I bet Sup Forums would have a seizure from that episode

They worship a pedophile and most of them think 9/11 and isis are good things
And no I didn't fall for the 9/11 meme, but plenty of muslims did

But all the krill in the episode were homicidal zealots.

Do you have any stats that back up that second claim of yours? I know a bunch of American muslims and they seem alright.

>most conservatives want to help Israel
>jews are so ungrateful they still attack conservatism and white people who just wanted to be their friends and saved their ass from the germans

I don't know the exact numbers but literally every time they interview muslims anywhere, they get some pretty terrible results like a lot of them wanting sharia law
they do literally worship a pedophile though that should be enough to realize they are pure evil

conservative show list
>king of the hill
>beavis and butthead
thats all i can think of to be honest

Didn't KotH have episodes where the racist grandpa turned out to have half-Asian kids and Dale made peace with literally raising his wife's son? Also Christians ruin holidays.

you cant always have what you want

We try harder!

Last episode was super jokey
guess they are trying different stuff
the one before that was buzzkill relationshit drama
the one before that was cool adventure stuff

>where the racist grandpa turned out to have half-Asian kids
He was never wacisss he just enjoyed killing the japanese.

>Dale made peace with literally raising his wife's son
Didn't happen at all.

>Also Christians ruin holidays
pic related you stupid trash

But not the children, which was the point Seth was making. Plus, there is probably room for major character development from the Krill woman. She may even become a new crew member the next season.

I don't have to explain why American Muslims are the best Muslims in the world. The Pew Research Data and World Gallup Poll data has already proven this. American Muslims are not radical, they hate ISIS, they were saddened and upset about 9/11. Many Muslim men joined the armed forces after 9/11 out of retaliation.

You are seriously behaving like an internet spawn that has no real facts to back up your memes and opinions. Pew Research Data. World Gallup Poll data 2012 and onward. Look it up.

If that's the case then why it's always libtards who are so triggered by productions that don't pander to them like MDE that they actively try to cancel them

How do you watch a sketch like Officer Maggot and think those guys aren't liberals?

Not really, you'd cry about the gay niggers from outer-space species.

No, there was literally an episode with Christians ruining Halloween. You got triggered too easily kek. Also Dale did make peace with raising his wife's son.

>Also Dale did make peace with raising his wife's son
Literally didn't happen, why are you saying things happened that didn't?
>there was literally an episode with Christians ruining Halloween
You mean that one over the top bitch that tried to ruin it for everyone but then all the Christians on the block went trick or treating anyway? You clearly don't know King of the hill so why are you talking out your ass?

>Literally didn't happen, why are you saying things happened that didn't?
Why are you in denial?

Ok, which episode was it revealed and when did he accept it? I know each episode of King of the Hill better than any other series and it didn't happen.

>that one over the top bitch
Yes, the Christian.

You mean the one christian that was defied by the majority of christians in her county? Yes, she was an over the top bitch thank you for furthering my point but I don't see the need.

Well I'm glad you agree that Christians are evil. Could've said that from the beginning though.

No, muzzie scum is evil. The Christians in that episode proved that they had thoughts of their own beyond what the church told them to do.

No, the Christian was trying to ruin Halloween. I thought you saw the movie.