Jennifer Lawrence She Had to Do ‘Naked Line-Up’ and Was Told to Lose Weight

>“When I was much younger and starting out, I was told by producers of a film to lose 15 pounds in two weeks,” she said, revealing another actress before her had already been fired for not losing the weight fast enough.

>“During this time a female producer had me do a nude line-up with about five women who were much, much, thinner than me. We are stood side-by-side with only tape on covering our privates,” she added.

>“After that degrading and humiliating line-up, the female producer told me I should use the naked photos of myself as inspiration for my diet.”

>Lawrence said she tried to stand up for herself and told another producer she thought the weight loss demands were not appropriate.

>“He said he didn’t know why everyone thought I was so fat, he thought I was ‘perfectly fuckable.'”
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/17/jennifer-lawrence-claims-forced-take-part-naked-line-film-producers/
Is this what Hollywood is really like?

>>Lawrence said she tried to stand up for herself and told another producer she thought the weight loss demands were not appropriate.
>>“He said he didn’t know why everyone thought I was so fat, he thought I was ‘perfectly fuckable.'”

BASED HARVEY

just want to sniff her arsehole.

just want her puffy nipples in my mouth

How do you lose 15 pounds in two weeks?

If only that fatty from ghost in the shell was forced to do the same it might of made a profit.

Fucking fatties.

get an abortion

Why is it bad for producers and directors to tell their female stars they need to be in a particular shape for a role? Everyone always applauds the males for method acting and getting into shape.

Meanwhile she's still defending Harvey

why is this a shock to anyone? What do normal people think happens in Hollywood?

she didn't, she just said nothing happened between her and harvey

>Is this what Hollywood is really like?
Yup. Jew producers are living the dream. Free pussy everywhere, lots of hot whores actresses willing to do anything to get a role.

Amputate a leg

We always knew who's responsible for skeletoncasting. Female and fag producers.

>became Hollywood's it girl out of nowhere
>didn't do anything

Lmao

i don't believe that

Do you really believe that? Zhe sucked off her entire time. Like amy adams emma stone alicia vikander brie larson anne hathaway for predetermined oscarbait and oscars

don't eat only chew (humans can go a month without food) and take a sauna before the weigh in

It has always been and will be. It tells a about Harvey that he was depraved enough to be outed.

There's a lot of stories about the old Hollywood and the way people lived then. It was basically one big orgy.

Sounds believable. If she was lying she would have said it was a man.

No, I'm just saying correcting that she didn't defended him

Like most of Harvey newer starlets that want to protect their innocence or whatever

There's a difference between being a star beforehand and being a who. Most of these actresses are who's still currently

Meanwhile that's what you have to do during tests for army, standing in line completely naked until a doctor will grab your balls saying to cough a little, sometimes they will make a rectal inspection. At least in Europe

people cutting to make weight in wrestling lose that much in a day

It's fine to want people to be in shape, but the demands should be reasonable so that people don't kill themselves in pursuing them. Two weeks for losing 15 pounds is doable, but you have to bend over backwards to do that.

No one would give the slightest fuck if she were a man in this situation

fighters do that in a single day and they arent paid like that cunt
she's paid millions and she cant even watch her weight ?

I remember my youth football league was determined by weight, a couple kids passed out from dehydration trying to lose weight at the last minute

this

>sometimes they will make a rectal inspection. At least in Europe

lol

>she just said nothing happened between her and harvey

>every movie she's in flop
>still one of the best paid actress

>ywn be there to comfort jen after she gets humiliated by hollywood sleazebags

Why is the military so gay?

only men and butch lookiing women

Why are Jews such sexual deviants?

Repressed homosexuality is rife in the military.

Deep down they all wanted to be daddies princess so they do the next best thing.

>If you do something with another man it means you're gay

Lol, I bet you're a libtard. If you do something with another man is not gay, it's just celebrating man's strenght

>I'm trying to land a movie role where I'm naked in front of the camera
>HOW DARE YOU WANT TO SEE HOW MY BODY LOOKS ON CAMERA

Why are women utter fucking morons?

>homo defence leaguetrying to say this with a straight face

>you will never get actresses to line up naked in front of you under the guise letting them think they'll get famous

Working in a datacenter was a mistake

I fucked more women when I was in the service than any other time in my life including college so not really gay, just lowkey homo.

Yeah well, the salary more than makes up for that "hard" work.

>first role of note
>supposed to be a starving young girl

>second role of note
>supposed to be a starving young girl

>wonder why producers want your normal-sized self to lose weight

when you're that fat, it's not hard to lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks

Its around 3,5 kg a week, its easily doable especially if you're not already on an harsh diet.

>it's just celebrating man's strenght

that's gay assfuck m8

>Jennifer "Perfectly fuckable" Lawrence.
Best description of her I've ever heard.

She can't name Harvey, she owes him her entire career and Oscar.

>to lose 15 pounds in two weeks
someone do a Dr Now meme please.

and I wonder why she was cast anyway
specially in Hunger Games where she portrays a door

I lost 16lbs. in about two weeks and I wasn't even fat. Just stopped drinking soda, no fast food, and most of my meals were baked chicken breast with the fat all cut off of it with garlic and veggies and tasty rice sides. Now I look shredded.

she will in 10 years after she is washed up and has nothing to lose

heck maybe in 5 given how its going

Will women ever just accept the fact that men only value them for sex?

15lbs = 54,000 k/cal deficit (excluding water)

That's a negative 3800 calories a day.

For a thin woman, it would be impossible to lose that unless you literally did not eat or drink for 2 weeks. In which case you'd die of dehydration.

post pics :3

Never heard of exercise?

These stories are getting to be the same level as the death rollercoasters in concentration camps.

>doesn't name names
CAN THESE FUCKING WOMEN FUCK OFF

Roids

>he thought I was ‘perfectly fuckable.
what a pretentious bitch.

Exercise does not burn that many calories and the smaller you already are, the less you'll burn. Your basal metabolism is what burns up a vast majority of the calories you eat.

When athletes try to make weight, it's through dehydration, but you only have so much water that can be expelled.

>Hollywood sexual harassment scandal breaks
>people talking about anyone other than JLaw for a week
>"Umm... I GOT HARASSED TOO! I GOT HARASSED MORE THAN ANYONE! LOOK AT ME! "
>*makes goofy face*
>*talks down to you*

Infantry guys fuck each other all the time, it's a known fact. They cover it up real well because it's like a prison gay thing (no females around) and once they find a woman they don't do it again.

They'll deny it, but like 6 in 10 of them have had some kind of homosexual contact.

And yet she continued on in Hollywood anyway? Clearly it didn't bother her that much.

Triggered much, user?

She isn't even good looking. And she's vapid. Busted face with moley yanomami saggy tits.

Ultimately any of you that found or finds her talented or good looking enabled kikes.

>Among those responding to Milano’s call-out was Ugly Betty actor America Ferrera, who said that she has sexually assaulted when she was nine years old. “I told no one and lived with the shame and guilt thinking all along that I, a nine-year-old child, was somehow responsible for the actions of a grown man,

She didn't say she got harassed.

You a girl? And not just on the internet, in real life too I mean.

Factually incorrect.

Did we not see those fappening pics and vids where her boobs were blind and she was getting her tits out and walking around set nude every five seconds and taking nude selfies of herself?

Did that not happen?

>it's a "actress gives a vague anecdote of what happens on a film set without naming anyone and doesn't tell others which production company to avoid" episode
Getting real tired of this trope

Jlaw you making excuses

UM, PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE BRO, YOU GOTTA LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD WHERE ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS OKAY?!

That's water weight and they put it back on and more literally hours after the weigh in.

Its called cut out the sodium. No more salty food. You can lose 10 pounds of water weight by cutting salt, and yes, you will look much leaner.

So you admit you literally raped her. Disgusting. I am calling PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON and having her arrest you.

Leave her alone. She was rape literally 100 million times.

>“He said he didn’t know why everyone thought I was so fat, he thought I was ‘perfectly fuckable.'”
That was nice of him.

disgusting, they should have pushed for 50lbs

Tips? I ship out in the Navy soon. Are whores worth the money? Supposed to be some nice brothels out there

>proven physics
>incorrect

Let me guess, that slice of bread you ate made you gain 10lbs, right?

How much weight did Chris Pratt have to lose for this role?

>I was told by producers of a film to lose 15 pounds in two weeks

How much time would Dr. Now give her?

And now look at her, one of the best actresses in Hollywood with an incredible body.

>“During this time a female producer had me do a nude line-up with about five women who were much, much, thinner than me. We are stood side-by-side with only tape on covering our privates,” she added.
>“After that degrading and humiliating line-up, the female producer told me I should use the naked photos of myself as inspiration for my diet.”
>female producers
Are they starting to turn on themselves now?

Cool broscience.

The only water the water will gleefully purge is that bonded with lipids, ie, fat. If you don't have that fat, you don't have the water to purge.

he's given two weeks before.

t. homo

>proven physics

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>gets heat for defending Harvey since she obviously fucked him
>"n-no... I was sexually molested too! By different producers..."
I used to hate her for generally being a cunt. Now I hate her for being this pathetic

Hahahahhaa great bait mate, wanna celebrate my anus?

You won't need brothels if you're on base or a ship. There will be plenty of service sluts trying to throw the P at you after talking about their significant other back at home that they would NEVER cheat on. Too bad you're not going in the Air Force, I heard they're even bigger whores than Navy bitches.

>implying the sisterhood has ever been anything but a feminist meme
Women are constantly jockeying for social position and the attention of men, like men are always trying to impress women, it's how humans are wired

You can be fuckable and fat. Jlaw is the perfect example.

I love how she literally ties everything that happens to women back to how she was asked to lose weight.

It is a fact that sodium helps you retain water. Cutting salt, or even drinking distilled water will lower your water retention.

Ever heard of bloat?

Jean is pure

fuck my life if I lost 15 pounds my ass would look like that, dude here.

ITT high test