It hurts to think that Trump might loose to people like this

It hurts to think that Trump might loose to people like this.

he's not a kike for nothing

It'd be a godsend if he was removed.

Absolute PR gold.

Kek that shit is funny af

if they remove him from twitter and facebook they kill his internet presence the thing that gets him the most attention

dunno if your pic is related or not, but the world would be a better place of Zukerberg died in a car crash tomorrow.

Saw this shit on my feed 30 minutes ago, this can't be real

>dunno if your pic is related or not
shit, meant to say "real" or not. it's obviously related.

Yeah, in a self-drived car accident

It hurts to think this actually gets responses.

Learn to photoshop, Achmed

It's not, it's someone like/share whoring on a disgusting level.

So his is a tactic of Yelping the opposition. Or is this democratic?

>loose
what?

There's no way such a move would be swept under the rug by the media, as biased as it is already.

Fake

But nonetheless, if they did ban Trump from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram you can expect a +10% surge for Trump in the polls because the last thing people want is one side to be censored. This time the left are the Nazis

That was my second thought, it's like we've seen stuff like this before.

Can reality be so perfect?

Let us put our digits together in praise.

> these are the people you debate on Sup Forums
> People who think OP image could be, in any shape, way, or form, remotely possibly probable.

God damn how did you niggers make it far enough in life to learn how to use a computer without drowning in your own spit?

The first popular apps that came out on the iOS 10 years ago were fake-a-call/text, obviously someone found one that fakes Facebook messages from celebrities.

To add onto this, look what happened when Milo was banned from Twitter. The outfall lasted days and he's not even that popular/important. Not to say that Twitter stock absolutely crashed afterwards because that's when investors realized that Twitter acts like a private entity and not a company. Facebook would crash outside of teenagers and SJWs in their echo chamber.

>they ban trump from social media
>he stops tweeting and retweeting dumb shit
>wins by a landslide
Please do it.

Kek so many people fell for it. It's a template retards. We had the same thing in india except he was promising to get some Bollywood celeb to accept all friend requests for a day for 100k likes. So many retarded people...

Relax Jaques, I know it's fake.

Milo just said the other day at one of his speaking events that his fame went up fourfold because of the Twitter ban and his fight with the sheboon. That could just be him being a faggot but once people got the word out that he was banned for being a meanie head people started paying attention.

I can't wait to see the collective butthurt that will rain down once Donald Trump becomes president.

Can you imagine it, how will they even react?

>one massive triggering

what's the point of this?

it's like making a thread on Sup Forums claiming that quads and you will post donald trump's nudes.

except that nobody really has any expectations there, but on facebook people recognize you.

I summon kek

>people think this is real

JUST

It will be amazing

me likey

>God damn how did you niggers make it far enough in life to learn how to use a computer without drowning in your own spit?
I guess I'm lucky.

A lot of Sup Forums consists of edgy teenagers but those who are old enough to remember GWB will recall that every outspoken liberal was quick to blame him for every little thing, even things that obviously weren't even his fault.

And it's not the same way conservatives have been criticizing Obama. Note the difference:
>The Affordable Care act was really detrimental to the country because it made a crime out of lacking health insurance, and even though more people than ever were able to afford insurance for the first time it unfortunately was based on a sliding scale where the fees were based off of income which is basically like saying the rich are paying for the poor who basically don't pay much at all even though statistically the lower income people have more health problems and use the healthcare system on a higher average.
vs.
>OMG BUSH CAUSED HURRICANE KATRINA

Faceberg doesn't want half of its userbase abruptly waking up. They won't do this. They've already had exceptional luck with manipulating people using more subtle means.

To be fair, the fact GWB got in without winning the popular vote is a bit outrageous. I'm quite worried the same could happen to Trump through some contrived mechanism. (Though it could be quite amusing as Trump has memetics on his side, meaning nobody will ever shut up about how Hillary wasn't actually voted for whereas people did kind of calm down about Bush.)

(It's happened here before, last in 1974, but hey we've got a fucking monarch.)

That is seriously some shill tier .mp4 going on. Noone has the desire or care to make something like that unless they were paid for it.

Popular vote isnt the deciding factor for a reason. If it was every dicksucker in new york, florida, texas and california would decide every election

>Noone has the desire or care to make something like that unless they were paid for it.
>some dude worte a 4+ million word super smash bros fanfic
>but no way someone made that 4 second trump webm unless they got paid

thanks for correcting the record

>muh 2000 election voting scandal
I never thought I'd have to defend this again. You realize that the popular vote was within the margin of error, right? The fact that a republican could beat the electoral college system in the first place is amazing within itself since it's designed to boost the votes of states with high density, aka big cities, which always tend to vote democrat.

It's not like gore got 75% of the popular vote but still lost. It was so close on both sides that it came down to one state, which the democrats refused to lose so they pitched a fit and held a recount or two.

Liberals are so tolerant.

Holy shit that punchable face

In theory. In practice, the candidate who wins the popular vote wins the whole thing anyway. 2000 is the only exception running back to at least 1972.

The post I'm replying to above implies the electoral college exists to give relevance to low-population flyover states.

The closeness of the election isn't really a factor. If Gore had won by one vote (assume no margin of error, just being psychic or some shit here, it's an example) then from a democratic perspective he should've taken power.

Unless we get into whether preferential voting for a candidate everyone can agree on is better than a divisive candidate supported by a small margin, but that's a complete tangent.

>loose
Not as loose as your asshole Sven :^)

honestly i support this happening once, in a country that isnt mine

people will see how fast it gets fucked over

you must be new

IT'S LOSE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS HOLY FUCK
CONSERVATIVES CAN NEVER SPELL LOSE PROPERLY
FUUUUUUUUUCK

6 of my friends liked this. I live in white village without minorities. Whats wrong with everybody? Did the media shilling got to them?
Besides this is totally and fake and theres 0 reason to ban Trump either way so they're fucking idiots anyway.

good good, that one sign on the bottom left. >refugee lives matter - take the wealth from the 1%

brexit costed the ( ( ( 1% ) ) ) billions of dollars, you fucking lefty morons, do you even pattern recognition

>and theres 0 reason to ban Trump

there is plenty of reason to ban him, they fear he is going to win and that is literally the end of the world as far as they are concerned, all tactics are valid

>my grandparents came to America and built their wealth up from nothing for this

>brexit costed the ( ( ( 1% ) ) ) billions of dollars, you fucking lefty morons
It didn't, though. International finance knows no borders short of the DPRK.

It costs some elements of ((them)) to lose money, sure. But then others gained respectively because they had hedged the other way. ((They)) cannot lose. They made the game, set the rules and own all the pieces.

>all tactics are valid
Westerners really believe in fair elections? What will stop Obama from messing with votes in the end?

Whether this is fake or not, I think removing Trump from facebook will backfire. It'd be obvious that they are trying to censor him. I hope he does remove Trump though because Trump isn't even known for his facebook posts so he'll laugh.

I can imagine Trump's tweet already: "I never really used facebook anyway - sad!"

we already know hillary has been commiting vote fraud, however most westerners are retarded and sheltered so it doesnt even register with them

same here

Also only welfare dependant cucks liked this shit from my "friends"

To be fair, i think that's closer to how a swede would pronounce it.

The kraut has a point. Alt-rt fags would be livid and (bravely) attack social media by flooding it with frog memes
So edgy

I hope this happens so everyone sees Facebook and zuckerberg for the turbokikes they are and stop using their services

Im not implying, im telling. Thats what the Electoral College is meant for. If we went by popular vote only then half of New England and almost the entirety of the midwest would never get a say in anything.
I understand where you are coming from but we have this system for a reason.

>If we went by popular vote only then half of New England and almost the entirety of the midwest would never get a say in anything.
In what way? the citizens of those areas would have a vote that is as valuable as any other.

Too common.

Zuckerjew needs to die in his home from a gas leak in his oven.

Obama never got the popular vote but hey, it's not like the ((((media)))) has a problem when democrats break laws and use election fraud or voter intimidation tactics.

>swapping racists for racists

> loose

I just saw pic related on my feed 10 minutes ago

Just a fantay people have that they can get what they want through being advertisers whores

I originally read that as "swap rapists for refugees" and thought 'what's the point, it's just a zero sum balance'

It's way to late for that.

Now it just seems like a desperate ploy

Actually he would had to die 10 years ago. Now the damage is done.