This is the logo of the Liberals in Sweden

>This is the logo of the Liberals in Sweden

Really makes you consider things.

Kek

They will get thrown out of the parlament next election. Kek wills.

what

Sven...

How do you live with yourself? Seriously.

>implying I do

They have seriously no principles at all except being EU cucks. They are currently being polled at around the threshold so it's a high chance that they actually gets thrown out.

You don't know what you're doing sweden. Do not enter the rift. You are hallucinating.

I couldn't imagine waking up everyday seeing this cuck bullshit everywhere.

Niggers and sand niggers fucking your women...the media rubbing it in...

Mus be demoralizing as fuck.

The swedish government operates agaisnt its own people in every aspect if they could enact something to bankrupt every swede that doesnt agree to multiculture they would do it since the majority in swedish government is liberal

Stop pretending it doesn't happen here

>Americans calling anyone cucked

Kek. You do know America is basically THE source for all the cuck & bull memes, right? The hyperfocus on Sweden is just projection... Yes: Sweden is a shithole, but not because of a cuck and bull culture. That shit is fairly stereotypically American..

They wont even survive the next election, they are hovering just above the 4% limit required to take seats at the parliament.

Meanwhile, Jimmie and SD are at 18-21% in the polls

2018 will be a fun year, the moderates (conservatives) will probably not make any gains since the last election, same with the social democrats.
The only party that's gaining in the polls is SD, and the conservatives have hinted that they might be willing to rule with Jimmie

>I couldn't imagine waking up everyday seeing this cuck bullshit everywhere.
>Implying

We all share the same fate, Burger.

>60%
Haahhahh
>Alex What are niggers?
Oh lawd.

MUSLIM PRESIDENT

Well it made Pewdiepie crack and now (((they))) are trying to shut him down

Personally it just looks like a cock and balls to me tbqh

I love it when these dumbass Americans (who're at least 1/8 nigger and don't know it) open their fucking mouth and I get to see this shit every thread.

Can one of you come over here and kill me please?

Oh that sweet day when SD will have 30% and M 22%

W-wat? Pewdiepie? The guy that plays minecraft and other games for his audience of 12 year olds?

Yes that was the joke

its a meme, he did that video for shock value

This. We're all in this boat together. America will hit the official 50% of the WHOLE population around the same time that the UK, France, and Sweden will since the US is so much larger.

Just stop, please

I know that was the joke, the bong that had one has a "big black cock" and the other "tiny white cock" should really just hang himself.

:-)

Well memed my friend!

Just stop what? Reality is a tough pill to swallow and it will force the weak to crumble and the strong to rise from the ashes of defeat. Hail Victory!

Arguing with the Europeans over who'es going to be the minority in their country first is ridiculous and unproductive

The funny thing about that party in particular is that they aren't even liberal in the slightest.

Is that Islam speech?

I'm not arguing? Just stating projections

You are forgetting that the Leftist Party is also steadily growing since the Green Party got exposed for being blatant muslim loving cucks, causing a whole bunch of disgruntled voters to turn to V instead. That's also the destination of Social Democrat voters who refuse to remove kebab even when Löfven and the other big wigs decided to do it.