swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #10 (January 11th)
Rebels 3.12: "Warhead" (January 14th)

>Episode Preview: Warhead
youtube.com/watch?v=xlUc7iuuiIA

>Rebels Recon: Ghosts of Geonosis
youtube.com/watch?v=NM7pTSxJKyY

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQPuRuTIGzg
youtu.be/wN_aKmq-up8?t=139
web.archive.org/web/20110828065926/http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/comic/?book=season1#/?page=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that dual wielding is overused and overrated, just like reverse-grip sabers.

Reminder that dual-wielding in SWTOR means upgrades always cost twice as much.

Why couldn't they even get her face patterns right?

Dual wielding is also completely impractical

>literally one user of reverse-grip

They probably actually changed with age. Note that they look different when she was a baby.

They only give a shit about money and making their OC's sooper stronk.

Or maybe puberty, I don't know.

She grew up and covered part of it with a headband, user.

>Ashoka
>Revan
>Starkiller

Three of the biggest Mary Sue characters, and two of them also dual-wield!

>Mads action figure
Oh my

Like I said.

Literally one user of reverse-grip.

Doesn't Ventress use a reverse grip several times in the show?

>hot glue time

Reminder that Han Solo survives Episode VII and will save the entire galaxy in Episode IX.

I don't really understand why people like this guy.

Thank goodness Krennic never found out about Galen's amazing creation the super mega zipline gauntlet. If he'd had that he could have escaped the Death Star laser in Rogue One.

And thanks to advanced CGI technology, he will gain a new partner!

And it'll be worse than Dark Empire.

Tuck me in.

she has such a long neck for a toddler

What would Filoni/Lucasfilm have to do to make you walk away from Star Wars forever?

FROM THE GUYS WHO BROUGHT YOU 21 JUMP STREET

If TFA basically rendering ROTJ pointless didn't do it, I'm not sure anything will get me to outright quit Star Wars

Rey is the reincarnation of the feminine deity representing the light side of the force

Disney would have to sell Lucasfilm to OT purist fuckups who decide to purge canon again and get rid of the Prequels.

>reincarnation of the feminine deity representing the light side of the force
............... Cher?

>TFA basically rendering ROTJ pointless

ep 8 is gonna be full of Jedi flashbacks so.... not to mention Snoke is some spooky TOR era monster

>flashbacks
ahh the shitty writer's crutch.

Purge the canon even more than they already have. IE have Marvel make Old Republic shit which takes place during parts of the existing EU, like TOTJ or the NSW.

>Snoke is some spooky TOR era monster
So he's Abeloth? If he's Vitiate then I'll quit Star Wars forever.

But they would have made the OT so much better!

>Obi Wan hands Luke Anakin's lightsaber
>Cross dissolve to "I hate Sand"

>Purge the canon even more than they already have
How do you get rid of something more than getting rid of it?

"Rey! You must use the Force to peer into the past and see the Jedi Masters of old. Study their movements, learn their great tricks!"
"I-I'll try, Luke! Yes! I can see it!"

Make something that takes place at the same time, therefore further invalidating it.

Like having a comic made about the spooky statue Bane from Yoda's vision in TCW that supplants the Bane Trilogy, where it happens alongside Revan or something.

Liam Neeson would make the Sequels a little bit less absolutely terrible.

Makes you wonder why Anakin didn't just leave Obi-Wan to die.

>therefore further invalidating it.
But it's already invalid.
How can you make something less valid than not at all?
Also is this not the entire point of the ST?

It's hard to explain, but I have a harder time looking at Thrawn or Labyrinth of Evil now because of the ST and TCW.

Not that they're less good in my opinion, it just saddens me. They're good works that have been replaced with crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQPuRuTIGzg

They still exist. You can still read them.

I think you should go outside user, they're just stories, they don't actually mean anything.

I know they're just stories, but now there's that knowledge that someone scrapped this for something far worse that makes it feel like I can't enjoy it fully.
Yeah, and I still like them, but it just annoys me, you know?

Look at it this way, user.
That story you liked is still just as canon as it always was.

So you're just doing it to yourself because you're probably retarded.

I know it is, that's not the problem.

The problem is that people who's opinions are objectively trash are running the franchise into the ground.

It's been that way for 33 years

It's been that way since the beginning.

Also a lot of the nu-canon stuff is good. A lot of it is garbage, but that's how it's always been.

He has learned well from Jar Jar

At least he let other people do what they wanted.

And Ling Ling Cheese was pretty fair with canon.

>At least he let other people do what they wanted.
Because none of it mattered.

They change with age you immense faggot

The chink pretended it mattered at least.

Disney won't even let us do that, because this is their spacenazi fanfiction.

Can we talk about how much better the Imperial Remnant was than the First Order?

Nope it is practical

Did you really need to feed someone that obvious another (you)?

No, its not

There's a reason soldiers rarely bothered doing it, because it isnt practical. When they did do it, it was usually with a sword and a parrying dagger, not 2 swords of equal length

>The chink pretended it mattered at least.
Like that matters.

The EU was never canon.

>The EU was never canon.
Get outta here, Iger.

>No, its not
It is

>There's a reason soldiers rarely bothered doing it, because it isnt practical.
Incorrect. While it's better to use a sword and shield, that does not mean that using two swords is impractical.

>When they did do it, it was usually with a sword and a parrying dagger, not 2 swords of equal length
Nah, there's plenty of examples of two swords of equal/near-equal length.

> we decided that, like Star Trek, we would have two universes: My universe and then this other one. They try to make their universe as consistent with mine as possible, but obviously they get enthusiastic and want to go off in other directions.

Soirry user, it's Lucas. Your shit was never canon.

We need JJ Binks back on the screen and not just behind the camera.

why would Jar Jar be hugging Han?

Because there's always a bigger OTP.

>we see the First Order's central headquarters
>there's a huge statue of Jar Jar
>FO reveres him as one of the fathers of the Empire

Yeah, Lucas always made it perfectly clear that whenever he came to do any new SW projects (like the prequels and TCW) he would ignore the EU. Anyone who blames Disney for the canon purge knows fuck all, even if Lucas had made the sequels he would have thrown the EU out just the same.

>Snoke is actually the Apprentice of the true Sith Lord of the PT, Darth Bombad
>his injuries are from a lifetime of barely surviving Jar Jar's constant stream of accidents

Fuck off JJ

Hayden is cute.

>We need clones with attitude!

AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FREE! TIME TO CONQUER EARTH!

He's Sel-Makor, finally escaped from the Dark Heart of the Voss Nightmare Lands.

>"When it comes to absolute canon, the real story of Star Wars, you must turn to the films themselves—and only the films. Even novelizations are interpretations of the film, and while they are largely true to George Lucas' vision (he works quite closely with the novel authors), the method in which they are written does allow for some minor differences ... The further one branches away from the movies, the more interpretation and speculation come into play. LucasBooks works diligently to keep the continuing Star Wars expanded universe cohesive and uniform, but stylistically, there is always room for variation." - Chris Cerasi

Perfect

my sides, they hurt

Oh look, she has a Goldar, too

>dark lord BB-8
is the reason there are no more ball droids because he killed them all?

>double penetrated

>tfw the '8' isn't because it's shaped like an 8

Last of his kind, first of his kind, only one of his kind.

Aw shit, turns out Sheev was Ivan Ooze this entire time
youtu.be/wN_aKmq-up8?t=139

will ben and maul have the same beef?

Maul in TFA is Snoke so no he won't have the same beef with Ben Solo.

So I am about to do a re-watch of The Clone Wars in chronological order. The Wikipedia article about this series states "There is also an online comic, depicting story-snippets between the single episodes." But when I follow the citation I can't seem to find this comic. Can anyone help me with this?

Is there a Star Wars character who could out-Dukat Gul Dukat?

Is that a FF7 background?

Try this
web.archive.org/web/20110828065926/http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/comic/?book=season1#/?page=3

No, its a shot of CHRISTOPHSIS
A beautiful jewel of a world with immense crystalline formations, Christophsis was the site of repeated and heated battles in the Clone Wars. A blockade of Separatist vessels trapped a Senate relief mission behind enemy lines, necessitating a special Republic task force with experimental starship technology to scatter the blockade. This precipitated a full scale Separatist invasion of the planet, made possible by a traitor within the clone trooper ranks. In the end, the Republic was able to turn the Separatist invasion, and guard the planet from future incursions.

Anakin.

Thank you user.

Let's see. Dukat has himself surgically altered to infiltrate Bajor and sleeps with Sisko's worst nemesis, a pope that doesn't recognize he's the second coming?

Why I do believe that would be one-upped by Tarkin who dressed as his own wife to infiltrate Imperial High Command and have sex with himself!

Check and mate, sleemo.

I'll buy that for five bars of gold pressed latinum.

Is there a Star Wars character that could defeat Sisko in baseball?

Besides Yoda.

Grievous

...technically, Sisko never beat anyone in baseball.
>and here's the pitch

Did no one story time Poe #10 yet?