The fuck?

Is this Coming To America 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pzfY2XRnp6U
youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally, a movie about American culture.

WE

when can i pre-order tickets

WUZ

>Coming To America 2
No. I prefer the original over the remake.

that ship doesn't look very comfortable to fly

fucking kek

Why does it look like it was filmed in front of a youtuber's green screen? I get that it has to be CGI but does that mean it has to look awfully put together?

>the most advanced african nation
>does jack shit to help other niggers
lmao and yet niggers always talk about some brotherhood between them, completely forgetting bloody civil wars and niggers enslaving other niggers.

Is there any explanation why Wakanda is advanced in the MCU? Is because alien technology or Vibranium deposits?

Mostly the vibe.

Which african state does this represent ? Somehow i cant place it.

USA doesn't have infrastructure like that.

wewuz scientiz and shieeet

Africa is a shit hole

>Wakanda is super rich and the most technologically advanced country in the world
>In the middle of Africa
>has cured cancer
>has cured AIDS
>refuses to share the cure to AIDS with its black brothers and sisters

really makes you think

the state of delusion

The one where the Prince succeeded scamming so many people he's now richer than Tony Stark.

Was the narrator voice over part of the plan?

That would be like Japan sharing secrets with China. Why would you do that?

The amount of trolling when this movie comes out will be glorious

Literally the least diverse and most nationalistic movie marvel will ever release.

Bravo disney.

This.

Hotel Rwanda was kino and based on a true story

You know this film isn't real life, right?

tfw this will outsell blade runner by 5 times

CRYSTAL

Why an advanced society still has tribal designs ?
They are supposed to leave that shit behind.
Also, Why those neckrings? Is really a cultural oppression to girls and women.

Black weebs and "nerds" will make this is a crazy success it will become one of the top marvel movies because every black guy and his "squad" will be turning up to watch it just like they do with Fast and furious

GEMS!

no, Coming To America was a good movie

Japan and China have historically been at each others throats for centuries. Nobody preaches that all Asian people are 'brothers and sistuhs' who need to stand up against 'tha man'

t. Hutus and tutsis

correction, Afro-american culture

There is no white american culture, its all jewish and white europeans

They will teach there brothers and sisters to break free and then they will cure them and bring them to Wakanda Land

I saw this movie in a theater and talked to the director over skype. The narrator is a thing they do in Ugandan movie theaters. They have an "MC" or a "DJ" that fucking yells over movies constantly and explains whats going on to the audience.

AMA

What government system do they have and how are the minimum wages?
Will they let me move to Wakanda?

You are probably right. Everything, not including natives, in the USA is pretty much a bastardization of the other countries.

>Why an advanced society still has tribal designs ?
>They are supposed to leave that shit behind.

Why? We still use roman architecture

Do they do that on all movies or only those that use language the people don't know.

You know, if Japan or China ever cured cancer and AIDS, they'd share it with the world if only because it would save lives. As far as I'm concerned, Wakanda is an evil place for not sharing a cure with the rest of the world.

>Black weebs
So 0.01% of 13% of the US population? How can this movie fail?!

>Nobody preaches that all Asian people are 'brothers and sistuhs' who need to stand up against 'tha man'
Nobody preaches that in Africa either.

we

Never underestimate how small percentages can do damage when it comes to blacks.
CRIME

>What is word of mouth
Do you have any idea how things like twitter and tumblr has propped up so many franchises like the superwholockianshit, how they ruined Arrow, Twilight, 50 shades, Hunger games, Hannibal, Kamala Khan, Black panther literal kangz fan art.

>dying of cancer in mcu
most likely die of a building falling on you.

All movies. Apparently being the "DJ" is a coveted community role. It's like a digital shaman/tribal chief that interprets visions. Except these "visions" are meme movies that they get on DVD. The director makes like 10 movies a year like this and because he has limited space on his computer he makes like 200 DVD's and then he has to delete the whole movie to make new ones. Here's the video they made when they came to the theater. It's kino.

youtu.be/pzfY2XRnp6U

Most black people age 14-30 love anime

Niggers are embarrassingly weeaboo.

Nice response.

Well, at least the movie makers look like they're having fun. I assume the whole Ugandan movie business is still in so early infancy, that it hasn't even properly born yet.

Reminder: coming to America was original a black panther movie but script got changed at last minute

>coming to America was original a black panther
HOW SO, NIGGA?

these pol-tier threads ignore the fact that (the fictional) wakanda hates american blacks basically more than anyone, and maintains their financial supremacy through extreme, violent nationalism

you're playing along with the narrative, not realizing that the wakandans are a great opportunity to shill your retarded nationalism to normies

keep being ineffective, thanks

BLACK WOMAN IS GOD

That is what happens when you raise an entire generation with single mothers.

>Wakandan niggas
>panther niggas
>costumed niggas
>You wanna talk some shit?
>Let's talk some shit bitch.

Marvel should have given this guy a few 100 bucks to make black panther

Yeah the main line that stuck with me talking to people involved with the movie was "there's more than one fucking story to tell in Africa man, it's not all sad starving kids and diamonds mines". If they can actually get a real movie industry together I bet it would be fascinating. But I assume it would end up like Empire Of Dust and nothing would get done.

I want to blast a huge load deep inside that bald black woman

>shadows on shadows

>I have seen gods fly to the sky
>I ve seen aliens dropping
>I ve seen humans making weapons I couldn't believe
>But I ve never seen anything like this.. a civilised city in Africa.

MARVEL.. Shame on you,give them a break. That wasn't necessary at all.

>will-watch-in-2D-imax/10

if it wasnt for whites, we'd be Attack of the Clones

WE WUZ PREQUELZ N SHIT

That was funny the first five times it was posted here.

ACTION IS COMING

It's VJ, not DJ. Video joker. A uniquely Ugandan phenomenon that's even funnier in real life.

>movie about afrika
>Rap """""music"""""
Do niggers in afrika rap?

Anyone else read a few months ago about the directing style used in the movie?

I thought I read that they didnt use a script, they just explained the scene and let the actors come up with their own dialogue.....

Black Panther and Luke Cage/Power Man, characters of the blaxplotation films of the 70s has a weird translation 40 years later in today's culture

Done in today's world, they come off as clowns

What's really funny is that the DC equivalent is pretty much the same thing but it's run by hyper intelligent gorillas

Roman architecture is not from the primitive tribe period.

You guys are greedy.
You want all the movies to pander to you. That's egoistical !
Let the blacks and wyminz have their movies.

no, wakandans are the most xenophobic assholes in the marvel universe
wakanda is for wakandans. They've got a cure for aids, cancer, etc but they won't share it with anybody, they let the rest of africa starve to death when they've got more food than they could ever need

they kill anybody who comes close to wakanda

Where are the white people? Where is the diversity?

>gemkino in Sup Forums
And I thought you guys have shit taste.

Fucking kek

She's the chick from season 3 of Treme, right?

> Danai Gurira

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw

AYO HOL UP NAW

>Expect the unexpectable
My fucking sides

>white people?
Andy Serkus

Y'know, the guy best known for
> playing an ape
> name is litterally " CIRCUS"

Netflix should be giving this man money to fully realize his artistic vision instead of the garbage they been churning out

This is hilarious

Someone make one of those black and white pretentious 4 x 4 grids for this

Well, the road needs to be paved by someone and it just might be them. They seem to have the enthusiasm, if not actual skills, to make movies and in doing so they might spark up something greater.

Imagine watching this unironically.

WE WUZ WAKANDIANS N SHIEET

>there are people
*Inhales*
>that get triggered
pfft
>when a movie doesnt pander to their interests
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
When will fedora tippers learn?

And a reaction image was born

What the fuck is Panther's gimmick even supposed to be? Is he just Iron-Man that cannot fly or shoot lasers?

Agile and Indestructible Vibranium armor( like Cap's shield)

>But it's run by hyper intelligent gorillas

So....it is the same thing

No he is a black Iron Man that cannot fly

VI VON

ROMANz N SHIEET

those armor piercing nipples tho