Sup Forums women that would be horrific mothers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM
murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Parallel Asami

YOU FOOL

victims of child abuse usually fear they would be like their parents fear to have children or work to prove that they are better but azula is psycho so who knows

Crazies in general are awful parents, from what I´ve heard from people in this site.

>spider-powers

Victims are more likely to be abusers in the future.

Unless you're Asami who lives an entire life of endless suffering who doesn't seem to mind it due to terrible awful writing.

Normal Asami is bad enough

oh shit I forgot that one damn that too

Oh look, it's rule 63 General Grievous

We don't talk about normal Asami since...people don't really seem to care all about best girl all that much

I'm fairly certain that if Asami and Korra either adopted or spirit magicked a kid it would end up being an Azula 2: Electric Boogaloo

>tfw she's exactly like your mother, down to profession

I'm so sorry, user. She at least tries to give some love, doesn't she?

youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM

Good thing in some things that are canon are even worse then what could ever conjure from fanfiction

The problem is that her plainness would make her kids forget that she exists.

Asami would have all evil daughters each ranging on different degrees of psychotic but all of them are equally selfish.

Me.
*smirks satanly*

Unless she gets cured of her ADHD

Pretty sure Marco will cure her, whether it be through dickings or cuckings

ADDERALL

Your waifu.

they even dedicated a whole arc on her being a poor parent

I honestly don't remember her ever hugging me or saying she loved me, I always had to go to my father for affection, she viewed motherhood as just another job to manage, now I'm a schizoid autist

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

She would be a GOOD mother

Shut the fuck up Scrapper you raging Cock Loving Homo Feg

Does this make you have a negative view of women? I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything, but I've never had any hate for women because my mom told me as a kid she loved me almost everyday and never neglected me. It's also very easy for me to get close to women who have a similar personality to her. To be honest, I get along with most of the women I talk to. I don't know, user, maybe parents and relatives are more linked to how we interact with society than we realize.

who is this qtpt2?

google is just giving me literal meme results

Considering how I haven't finished Bojack yet everything about Diane sickens me

I mean I get she's from a universe where its normal to wanna fuck animals

But the fact she wants to choose between a dog and a horse makes me wanna cringe

>Suyin "morals and consequences are for poor people" Beifong

Lin deserved better.

Why does Suyin look so hot as a tarted up whore?

I came up with the idea since LoK takes place during WW1-WW2 era times so I wanted her to be the creator of the modern Flapper.

That's low hanging fruit in terms of being sickened by Diane for. I didn't even think twice about that fact, honestly.

Vanessa Gecko and Sarah Lynn are my ideal women.

>They're introducing the diamonds as characters now
>I missed the Blue Diamond episode

Should I go back to SU?

Just finished WOY today.

She'd be a good mother if she had a competent alpha son. She'd be like Olympia to Alexander. I don't think she'd be a good mother if her child was a fuckup. She'd feel jealous of a competent or beautiful daughter.

I only watch the show for the lore so...

blue diamond is a perpetual crier since pink diamond was shatteredand yellow diamond is an emotionally manipulative bitch. The crying meme is real

Shut the fuck up Scrapper you feg.

How is this woman so sexy?

So its still in different ranges of quality

If SU ends with Yellow Diamond realizing the error of her ways and makes friends with Steven this show is irredemable

At least she is a good one in Hater's delusional fantasies

She isn't?

It all comes down to that bust and that curvy design.

also dykes

>emotionally manipulative
Except not at all.

Well there's a breakthrough I didn't need before bed.

It was always real. They've made a meme of it in the show itself. Pretty sure it's a betting game at this point for Sugar.

watch the fucking episode, she spends it telling the still mourning blue diamond to suck it up then at the end unconvincingly feigns that shes still upset too.

she didnt come off as sincere at all

What the fuck is this bullshit? Korra is an impulsive savage she would fucking kill Asami before she ever did this shit.

For me it's more than that, it's the way she moves too.

She's a Slave Nigger who needs to do what she's told.

In pretty sure she was being sincere user. She was just telling blue it's better to focus on running an empire rather than be sad about something you can no longer change.

Yes user hit Korra and her waterbending nigger nature will activate causing her to burn you alive by reflex.

Say it with me

S L A V E
N I G G E R

Why does this portray Asami as a psychopathic bitch?

She would've been terrible had she put any fucking effort into being one instead of literally ruining everything

Several reasons

1- Its cool to have a Non-Bending equivalent to Azula

2-Asami is such a horribly written character that the only way to fix her is to make her what is essentially a Non-Bending version of Azula

3-There are many layers of Asami's character that could be told to make interesting stories like her being driven to madness because of trauma but Nick doesn't delve into it because that's how little they care about making money thru effort

Sauce

I need to really jerk off to this specific kind of fetish plz plz plz god.

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

She just needs someone to balance her out. Someone like...

She came off as very sincere. She just wants her sister to stop being a sad sack.

Ferguson?

I think originally everybody assumed Asami would become evil since Korra stole her BF and sent her dad to prison. But then they became best friends.

Honestly the show would have been better if Asami had gone evil

It's literally the dudes fetish

You are a bumbling retard if you think Azula would make a bad mother. she would love her children like her mother never did.

This.

@89077786
Please do not respond to Scrapper

Janna

Fuck off Scrapper.

Lord Dominator is just someone who needs to be loved. Once she gets that love she will give it back ten fold.

I'm not Scrapper but he is right about Azula being kind and loving.

>I'm not Scrapper

Fuck off Scrapper.

I think Azula would end up smothering her kid with affection, then getting really angry whenever she felt slighted, like if the kid didn't want her around for a while she'd have a meltdown.

At least Scrapper isn't a spamming faggot who posts the same fucking pictures each time Asami is mentioned.

You make it sound very /ss/ like

Stay salty Scrapper that you will always be the original turbo faggot that ruined one version of the Avatar Mythos with your unbridled uncontainable autism

>At least Scrapper isn't a spamming faggot who posts the same fucking pictures each time Asami is mentioned.
No, he just does it when Azula is mentioned. Hence why he got banned literally like 50 times.

And will probably continue to be banned because his Autism is cancerous.

Scrapper's cause is more noble, he is sticking up for a girl who everyone thinks is a monster and he is proving them wrong at every turn unlike the autist who wants Asami to be some sort of pro deforestation bitch. I mean I get why he has to after all his waifu has no personality so he has to create one for her.

This fucking cunt. Imagine her daughter turns out popular; you just know she'd sabotage her to feed her own ego.

Man why don't you suck more of Bryan and Mike's ball why don't cha.

How about you get a better waifu you tard?

My waifu is objectively perfect in every conceivable way Scrapper

I'm not Scrapper but Asami is a failure in judgement and has literally done nothing worth noting.

Azula is incredibly overrated but a walking piece of shit wearing make-up would be a better character than Asami.

>Being this monumentally ass pained that my waifu holds the record for having 9-layers of 3-dimensional character progression that seething Azula fans can't handle because Azula's gimmick just boils down to "Thing I want to fuck"

Asami is a thinking man's waifu.

You literally said you wanted her to be like Azula earlier in this thread, you stupid fucking bastard,

Learn to read fuccboi

I said "Non-Bending" Azula not "Like Azula"

if she were just like Azula she'd be shit.

>2-Asami is such a horribly written character that the only way to fix her is to make her what is essentially a Non-Bending version of Azula

I really don't want to believe that there is such a person as much of a mental midget as you and yet you continue to amaze me.

>Literally putting words in my mouth and twisting it to make Scrapper look like the babyface

Apparently you need to have this explained to you slow

If a character is "Like Azula" its literally a character word for word copying an existing character to the point where its unoriginal

if something is a "Non-Bending Azula" its not so much the character is like Azula but has mannerism similar to such but the key difference is they're not specifically trying to copy and existing character.

You cannot on one hand call asami a perfect complex girl and on the other call her a horribly written character. You have holes in your brain like swiss cheese. Also don't worry I know you want to copy the perfection that is Azula but just accept that Asami is shit and that will lead to acceptance that Azula is the one true goddess.

Scrapper can you sound anymore like a delusional Waifufag

Y'see you wouldn't know that since the most flawed characters are 3-dimensional because of their flaws

They overcome their shit writing thru likeability and marketability

Azula markets herself as the lowest common denominator because her IQ is no higher then -5

Asami was born a genius thus making her objectively perfect in every conceivable way possible