I'M THE RIGHTFUL BRITISH MONARCH. FUCK THE WINDSOR USURPERS

This will probably be called shitposting but I don't give a fuck. I'm literally the rightful British monarch which makes me king of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Australia etc.

Allow me to fucking explain, lads.
So my surname is Abney-Hastings, my father was the older brother of Simon Abney-Hastings, who is the 15th earl of Loudon. Now my father died when I was little. So when my grandfather died he left the Earldom of Loudon to my uncle, Simon. When it RIGHTFULLY belongs to me. I only found out this a week ago, because that's how succession rightfully works. If the eldest son had a son and dies, he becomes the heir. I AM THE RIGHTFUL HEIR TO THE EARLDOM OF LOUDON AND MY UNCLE WHO IS AN INSUFFERABLE CUNT USURPED IT FROM ME.

Now, if you didn't already know the Windsors are German usurping Jew Romanian faggots, and are NOT the rightful monarchs, the Abney-Hastings are, watch this if you don't believe me: youtube.com/watch?v=-3S2LZAxpq0

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. IT'S NOT A MEME, THE LINE THE WINDSORS COME FROM IS ILLEGITIMATE. I AM THE RIGHTFUL FUCKING KING.

Ever since I found out about this I haven't been able to sleep, I'm so angry. I'm the rightful fucking King and my kingdom has been swindled from me by the dirty German usurping jew Windsors, and my RIGHTFUL earldom has been usurped from me by my cunt uncle. I honestly want to raise an army and take over Australia, since it's rightfully mine, then I'll claim the other countries that are my rightful dominion, and last but not LEAST I will sit myself upon the British throne. I'll fucking DO IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3S2LZAxpq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is some fresh pasta

I need support, honest to god. It's my throne, it's been stolen from me. I AM THE RIGHTFUL KING. How would I even go about creating an army of loyalists, would Sup Forums support my claim? I'd get rid of all the blacks and shit from countries ruled by the British Monarchy.

I'm so angry Sup Forums. I want to mount all the usurpers heads on spikes, and all that oppose me.

THE BRITISH THRONE IS MINE, BY RIGHT. ANYBODY THAT DENIES ME THAT RIGHT IS MY FOE.

LET ALL TRUE MEN DECLARE THEIR LOYALTY.

IT'S NOT FUCKING PASTA YOU ITALIAN PIECE OF SHIT, FUCKING WOG.

I'm so fucking angry I'm the rightful fucking King, if anybody was in my shoes they'd feel the same way. I WAS RAISED BY A SINGLE FUCKING MOTHER IN COOTAMUNDRA IN POVERTY WHEN I'M THE RIGHTFUL FUCKING KING REEEEEEEE

I will not have a usurper sit on my throne. I will reclaim it or die trying.

go for it. stranger things have happened

join the army as a nobody

Gain brothers and get promoted then make your claim

WOULD YOU SUPPORT MY CLAIM TO THE THRONE? TELL PEOPLE WHERE YOU LIVE THAT THE RIGHTFUL KING IS COMING TO SAVE THE UK

sure thing buddy, let me just call the nurse...

k then

gl, hf

The n was upside down

This isn't a bad idea, since you're a Canadian you will need to support my claim when I eventually invade Canada to subdue the Windsor loyalists.

Read the entire GoT series.

if you kick out the wogs and give me some land.

NO LOUDON IS A SCOTTISH EARLDOM YOU FAGGOT.

How about I call for your head? I'm sure I have some sort of claim to Italy as well . . . .

You have my sword!

Long live the rightful king!

LARPing peasants are hilarious

WILL DO, SEND A LETTER SAYING "JUGKWRON" TO ME WHEN I BECOME KING AND I WILL MAKE YOU THE EARL OF SOME TOWN.
I actually have and it made me even more angry. I am the rightful king, feel like stannis imo

raise army
win battle
claim throne

profit

Lead a revolution fagget
doooo iiiiiit

Thank you sir, send a letter to me when I become King saying JUGKWRON and I will grant you an earldom.
I'll fucking do it mate, honest to god. I'll do it or I'll die trying

This game of cones cunt. Have another billy and settle down phagot.

ABNEY-HASTINGS UPRISING WHEN?

I WANT TO. I WILL ALSO RECLAIM THE DISLOYAL AMERICAN COLONIES.
The reckoning is coming, and the usurpers rule is nearly done.

CUNT I WILL SUPPORT YOU AS KING

>think about it faggot Sup Forumssters

a KING of britain that is ALT-RIGHT. (and you better be or go fuck yourself)

OP post proofs, lineage and the such. post fb or some shit. lets fix the west you aristocrat nigger

let me be the warden of Canada

mate but it's real I'm the rightful fucking king watch the documentary and read about the British line of succession
SOON. PLEDGE YOUR SWORD TO MEEEEEE

Thank you my liege

May your first born be a masculine child!

Hey, fuck you. All monarchs are shit. Please try to claim your bullshit throne you fucking loser, we will kill you.

This is just like my American fantasy novels.

NOT POSTING MY FACEBOOK CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET BASHED BY MY UNCLE AND COUSINS FOR CALLING HIM A FAGGOT, BUT TRUST ME, I WILL SOON GET ON THE NEWS AND YOU WILL KNOW. I'M GOING TO TRY GET ON THE PROJECT.
I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO user

>throne reclamation
Honorable if actually a legitimate claim, no reason not to support a rightful heir.

You've been watching too much game of thrones

By the way, owning a fief does not make you king

>Loudon
Oh, that's my last name.
Where is that?

This is some next level shitposting.

for starters you need to sort out your cunt of an uncle simon and get your shit back. Then wait til the shtf in a few years and everything up in the air, atm the uk army is very small and very unhappy, lots of disgruntled vets knocking about. Doable...

we're all going to make it brah
SAY THAT WHEN I UNITE THE ANGLOSPHERE AGAINST THE DISLOYAL AMERICAN COLONIES, YOUR SOLDIERS WILL BE TO BUSY SUCKING EACHOTHERS COCKS IN THE BARACKS WHILE I LAND TROOPS ON THE SHORES OF THE EAST COAST.
Well I'm the rightful king. Line of succession says so.
WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY, ABNEY-HASTINGS ARE THE LAST REMAINING LINE OF THE PLANTAGENETS, THE WINDSOR LINE IS ILLEGITIMATE, AND I AM THE HEAD OF HOUSE ABNEY-HASTINGS SO I AM THE RIGHTFUL KING.

go claim the throne and instill the values of Sup Forums into the empire

You're gonna be killed lad.

Enjoy your next princess diana taxi drive

Scotland user
I know. I ACTUALLY WANT TO MURDER MY FUCKING UNCLE, and his bastard children.
But it's FUCKING true. I am the RIGHTFUL KING.

Quite vulgar for a king, You're supposed to be vulgar in private not public. Have you had sex with young boys and made satanic offerings?

The Spencers are also plantagents... thus making prince William and prince Henry heirs to the throne as well...

I promise user, I promise

The mad king...

I know you're legit because you blame the Germans for your troubles, which is what every rightful English authority always does.

It just always is our fucking fault no matter what we do or don't.

Anyway, once this goes public they'll just probably ((lawyer)) up some words and obscure documents into saying some convoluted shit to state that you are wrong, and the ((sophistry)) will be so great nobody will even know what the truth is.

Still, if this isn't RP I'd support you in principle because honestly, it's not like you could be worse than the retarded current German-hating-and-yet-German "royal" shit of a family. Get em.

Yah sure m8, I'll support whatever you say.
Just give me some land up in scotland and i'll give full support.

>I'm Scottish
I always thought I was pure Anglo.
Shit.

Also, prove it post part of an ID with your last name. If you are the true king, you can have my axe in reclaiming the throne.

If you're legitimate, go for it. It'll take a lot of work, but I'd be hella pissed if I got jewed out of something that was my birthright.

People are willing to serve others for the right reasons. If you're serious I'd suggest reading up on some of the most charismatic and best rulers like Julius and Augustus Caesar, George Washington, anybody who has ever had power even if they were against your native land.

gl, hf.

>Be French nobility
>Nobility doesn't matter anymore
>Even Francophones have trouble with my family name because it's too fucking long/complicated

WATCH THE FUCKING DOCUMENTARY
youtube.com/watch?v=-3S2LZAxpq0
I AM THE RIGHTFUL KING, YOU'D BE WISE NOT TO DENY MY CLAIM YOU BELGIAN KEK

AND MY AXE

I do actually have a claim to the fief of Berkshire, since my family lineage used to own it. Does that mean I get to own Berkshire if you claim the throne?

We royalty now boys

Absolutely ripper moite, go and make England the centre of the world again, America can step aside.

I can give you a small gold loan to upstart the rebellion.

do it cunt. imagine the uprising.

>history proves that true lineage can make a comeback (jacobite rebellions)

get the word out.

my boss is a close friend of mine (basically family) and is the descendant of sir richard arkwright and im a descendant of many british and american generals so i know that feel to a degree.

praise kek

im drunk so im of no help at the moment but lol look at this

g'day mate. if you're serious about being the heir, i will need to see some kind of documentation or evidence, then you have my axe.

>I AM THE RIGHTFUL FUCKING KING.

how do you stand with Stuart supporters?

maybe you and the Stuarts could fuck over those Saxe Coburg Gothas and share?

yeah the Windsor's real name has (((BURG))) in it

Watch your tongue, rebel. Or I'll rip it out.
*RIGHTFUL KING
Don't need support of the Germans, once I get everything that is mine by right I'm going to subdue the German menace once and for all . . .>needing support from Bolivia
YOU'LL GET NOTHING FROM ME
I'm going to get on Aussie news soon. Save that pic of me, you'll know it's me.
I'm a fucking lad mate everyone should support me

Wear a frog pin

isn't that where Huxley wrote about those Devils?

in France? where the frogs come from?

frogs named PEPE?

Then it is not meant to be.The Gods will not allow it. That is why the current house has fallen. Providence will not side with you.

>I'm going to get on Aussie news soon. Save that pic of me, you'll know it's me.

inb4 'Live at 8! local autist claims to be King'

Or cufflinks.

Shut up degenerate faggot. You're not even white. All Hail Queen Elizabeth II.

Oh shit mang, he might not actually be lying. All of the information fits his claims, but we have no proof you're actually his son.

Rise you faggot. German alt-rights will support.

You seemed leggit the minute you blaimed germany. Exactly what a britbongmonarch would do.

TO ARMS.
French throne is also mine by right tbqh
IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ME PROOF THAT IT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS THEN YES. I WILL BE THE MOST JUST KING TO EVER SIT THE THRONE.
NO. I WILL NOT DO DEALINGS WITH THE KIKES.
I can picture it user, it will be glorious.
AS I SAID I WILL GO ON AUSSIE NEWS SOON. GOING TO TRY GET ON THE PROJECT.
My claim is stronger than the Stuarts, they will get nothing from me. I will not share what is mine by right.

>Hailing another country's Monarch

THE ONE TRUE KING

ALL HAIL THE KING DOWN UNDER
THE KING DOWN UNDER!
ONE REALM
ONE GOD
ONE KING

anyone can grab someone's history and pretend to descend form them on an anonymous image board

want to see me pretending to be the rightful heir of the house of Savoy and the iron crown of Italy?

I WAZ KANGZ

i believe you. contact me on skype i can help. joel4earl

I HAVE A PEPE SHIRT, I'LL WEAR IT AS A RALLYING CRY.
The Germans are of the devil. I will punish them all.
Fuck off mate it's true and I'm going to do it.
FUCK YOU PORTUGAL. TRaAITPRS OPR ALL TRAITORS. YOU'LL HANG.

AS I SAID I WILL GET ON THE NEWS, I'VE ALREADY SENT OUT EMAILS AND THE PROJECT MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN COVERING MY STORY, SO STAY TUNED user

>NO. I WILL NOT DO DEALINGS WITH THE KIKES.

You truly are King...

Big mistake. No British monarch have ever ascended without the support of the Jews. this will be your downfall. the price is small, we will not ask for much in return, because there is very little we don't already have.

if you reconsider go to your local Rothschild bank. And tell them that you want to make amends for 1290. they will understand

I can't find anything saying Simon had an older brother.

>but we actually have no proof he's the son
I'm aware, however I'm saying that he does actually match a description. He probably just watched the documentary and came on Sup Forums to shitpost

>French throne is also mine by right tbqh

Tell that to the French. They are already about ready to revolt at the drop of a hat.

Just reported you to the ASIO, crushing your little rebellion before it even started.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

thank you user
Germany won't exist when I become King.
Fuck OFF, I'll be on the news. Eat shit.
I WILL CONTACT YOU TOMORROW user, STAY TUNED.

If you get something started, I'd legitimately die for your cause. I got nothing to look forward to and a United Anglosphere isn't a bad thing at all.

Just don't be a cunt, unless in banter.

uh uh
sure

HAHAHA reduced to the life of an peasant on the DESIGNATED criminal island, good riddance!

>IF YOU GO ON THE PROJECT OR SOMETHING PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF KEK PRAISE HIM ON AIR OR AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THE ALT RIGHT AND/OR Sup Forums

-green text to drive the message home

Join the military and make some connections.

Australian shitposting truly has taken on a new level

>"""windsor"""
SAXE-COBURG-GOTHA
>"""trump"""
DRUMFP

You should live in Hawaii and commiserate with all the displaced royalty commoners there.

I will gather an army of a thousand men led by God and help you take back what is rightfully yours, under the condition that you make me the warden of the South. Do we have a deal?

So what you're saying is you want to meme this into reality?

I PLEDGE MY SWORD TO GOD EMPEROR ABNEY-HASTINGS

how do I join your army?
I'll fight all I ask of you is a gf after we're done

OP, as a fellow Australian I'm willing to lend my services to your army.

We must overthrow the normies and establish your eternal kingdom.

meme me as roman emperor pls

Thank you user.
No. F U C K you. The Jews are going to burn with the Germans.
You can't find shit about any of us apart from good old faggot Simon. He's a piece of shit.
He's like to the news "oh dur dur i dont want to claim the throne im just a good old aussie bloke i dont want to claim the throne bla bla"

LIKE FUCK OFF HE CAN BURN WITH MY REPUBLICAN GRANDFATHER, thats right! my grandfather voted for australia to be a republic

he was a boring old cunt as well fuck them all the throne is mine by right
HONESTLY WAIT. THAT user WHO GAVE ME HIS SKYPE, I WILL GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM WHEN I GET ON THE NEWS AND HE WILL POST ON HERE. YOU'LL SEE.

It's mine by right and I will cleanse france of ethnics
FUCK OFF. I DON'T CARE. I AM THE RIGHTFUL KING. I WILL CRUSH THE ASIO AS WELL.

Wew I got nothing productive to do. Might as well help you guys meme this to reality

"jugkwron"

noted

>it's an user seeks to reclaim the throne of Scotland, England, Wales and all of the British Empire's associated territories
>he's an aussie.

i wish you good luck, Lord Hastings
you're gonna need it