Give me one (1) good reason why you didn't see this decade's first certified KINO on the biggest IMAX screen in the...

Give me one (1) good reason why you didn't see this decade's first certified KINO on the biggest IMAX screen in the world, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>weeb shit
no thanks

My falcon got away and I failed the baseline test

Because watching shit in theaters is for plebs and normies.

There's no penis inspections in South-Korea, friend.

soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex

Is it doing good in Korea?

I love this so much

Opened last Friday and already being phased out unfortunately.
Meanwhile that fucking buddy cop movie with Ryan Reynolds and Sam Jackson was playing for a month. They're all going gaga for Kingsman now and they're pushing that piece of crap Geostorm instead.

this is way cooler than the advertisements in my country

Because I've got too much work to do and haven't had the chance to go by myself. Was going to take gf but according to people on here her small bird brain wouldn't be able to understand it

i'm getting sick of all this viral marketing

>Hating weebs on an anime discussion forum

This board isn't for anime discussion, sweetie.

Tfw I broke up with my gf a week ago and she texted me about how amazing this movie is and that I should go see it.

I did. It was awesome ma man. Wish I'd went to IMAX though

>reddit

As an IKEA employee in US, I am ashamed to see this. There's some forced diversity in the US catalogs, but they are not blatantly pushing interracial procreation. There's absolutely nothing lewd about anything in IKEA US.

I'm just reading that it released in 3D in Murrika?
Is that true?
It's only playing in 2D and IMAX 2D in Korea..

Because sci fi doesn't interest me in the slightest.

It did, but the cinematographer himself said that the 2D version is superior, so that's what I watched.

jesus christ

I'd really love to see the 3D one just to rationalize seeing it again though.

>tfw you're way off baseline and they won't let you watch your kino and get sent into the popcorn mines again while chad and his virtual purple stacy laugh and point at you as you get dragged away
>tfw having to check the "I'm not a robot" just to post

Too long. Isn't it 3 hours or some baloney? No sci-fi flick should be longer than an hour and 45 minutes. They got lazy in the editing room.

Do you have anything else to do? Or weak bladder doesn't allow you to appreciate long films? It has stunning visuals, why would you want to see less? I didn't even notice it was 3 hours, while there are much shorter movies that feel like eternity.

Popcorn police got me

I have noticed almost all advertisements in UK are white girl with black lad, never the other way around. Feel sorry for English men

Because the cinematographer told us that the improper aspect ratio isn't his preferred format.

its the same in america too

I can't sit for 3hrs in a theatre, Its not a focus issue either I like to relax when I watch a movie, its not like when you were a kid a cinema chairs were huge and comfy

If you are 6ft> sitting down for 3 hrs in those chairs will make your legs and back numb

we have consumer 4k projectors and tvs now so I think the blue ray sales are going to be even better in the uk

Not all of us are jaded nerds that can watch movies or television over one hour. We have lives.

Lives like what? You are literally doing something important every hour of the day?

I got an Ikea catalogue through the post

there was no white guys in it, looked like before scenes of blacked.com

Shut the fuck up loser no you don't