Why are millennials in America lazy and stupid compared to millennials in Europe and Australia who are hard working and...

Why are millennials in America lazy and stupid compared to millennials in Europe and Australia who are hard working and educated?

Jews

it means nothing -- when you flood your country with parasitic shits it doesn't see much for your education or self-respect, does it ?

Happy birthday Soe.

Saged.

>european millenials
>working

nigger I know 15 year olds here that work on farms you fuckhead.

>posts a picture of a girl who has never worked in her life
>is clearly a biritbong or eurotrash girl

This

>millennials in Europe
>hard working and educated
No.

It's probably the opposite faggot

Study recently showed 500k under 25s in straya are neet. All millenials are fucked mate.

t. Millenial

Who told you this? Your friends on your contiki tour?

Most australians in their 20s are still at home. How else do you think they can afford those trips to thailand and europe every summer?

Actually less productive than the similar number of muslims...

And the news think they are NEETs.

A bit of generalization but anywa, it's due to the self-spinning machine of your social movements.

You got shitloads of extreme liberal millenials spoiled by what they have and turning against the government and other 'enemy groups', blaming them for all that is bad in the world while demanding to be provided for even more.

fuck off with these fucking threads you fucking wanker

wahahahahahaha are you joking? have you seen German millennials?? Have you seen British and French millennials?? HAVE YOU SEEN SWEDEN

It is your export though

Oh look, it's this thread again.

This whore who's slept with 90 guys

Portugal is hands down one of the laziest countries in the world, no one cares about anything it's like Titanic is sinking and we're just accepting it gracefully.
We cucked outselves into so much debt that my grandkids will still be paying for it and their sons too.

You didn't have to take it, tho

yes, pick one... and only one

its sad what happened to portugal, my grandparents used to have a house there, i went every winter for a month or so when i was younger, all i remember was that one year everything was fine and the next everything was a fuckton more expensive, the town nearby was now a ghostown and they were no tourists anymore.

as an american you're only exposed to the US millennials around you and a select group of foreign millennials. Don't be so fucking stupid.

thats why they chose it it was presented to them as if it was a choice

freedom is tyranny

Fuck off. I've known plenty of solid seppos that can pull their weight. But the majority are prob fucked by your media, it's just been influencing you so heavily for generations now.

Wrong image OP.

the statement is true.
the reason for this is :

there hasnt been a real crisis in the us for a long time.

europe has gone to shit. thats why people are willing to work harder

Most millennials are lazy and feel entitled, regardless of geological location or political upbringing. Not all of them, but most.

On an unrelated note, this person looks like my ex wife.

I'm sure countries abroad have some sort of sane way to fund education or training due to high taxes compared to the states.

Community college is nearly $20k around here and I cannot gamble with taxpayer dollars in doing so.

Every time I see a pic of this dumb chick's mug, she gets closer to the camera and her smile gets more and more forced.

Americans work more than Eurocucks. You have Trump. The second amendment. And all of the other cool stuff.

Eurocucks have immigration and the EU. Uncool.

>millenials in Australia are hard working and educated
NO THEY ARE NOT

Because Americans lack pic related. And because of (((them))).

(((They))) are obviously trying to dumb Europe down too.

They are spoiled everywhere where they have access to technology that feeds the the media brainwash lefty ideologies.

Fuck it imma raise my kids among amish people if i need to so they learn to be decent human beings first.

>20k

I live in California and it only cost me $10k for two years at my local CC

Because we can afford it, the last generation managed to make the highest quality of life a normality for the majority of american citizens.

We buttfucked you europoors as a whole during ww2 and we continue to reep the benefits

This, fuck this thread im going to the suprior, more powerful millenials thread.

They're Americans

Everything else is expensive as fuck and I'm broke to move clear across the country.

Millenials in the U.S. and Australia actually work more hours per work than Boomers and Gen X.

They also save more money than either of those two generations.

AND...Gen Y (average age 14) hold the most conservative social views of any generation since pre WW2 (in the U.K. and U.S.)

Crazy shit.

t. James '2BD' Hardon

It's a combination of days genius and moral bankruptcy.

This dumb bitch has such a punchable face.

It's a combination of disgenics and moral bankruptcy.

yeah I'd punch the fuck out of her face with my dick

We went from parents that said you could be anything you want to be if you work hard to parents that demand participation prizes.