Tried going to Quora to see what the other side of the political discourse looked like and how the so-called reasonable...

>tried going to Quora to see what the other side of the political discourse looked like and how the so-called reasonable liberals looked like
>Clinton apologetics everywhere
>muh Trump is more likely to start a nuclear war

How do you get this bluepilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-are-the-facts-of-the-proposition-black-people-have-lower-average-intelligence
quora.com/Is-there-any-proof-that-God-doesnt-exist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By doing nothing but watching the MSM and slurping down every bit of propaganda they shit out.

Part of one of the answers from the question of 'Do liberals really believe that Clinton did nothing wrong or do they just not care?'

>Sec. Clinton is an Establishment candidate for president. The Establishment isn’t called The Establishment for nothing. It’s established. Currently, there is a fight within this Establishment over how much of the American Pie goes to those within it and how much the rest of us get. Part of The Establishment wants pretty much all of it. Another part wants to share a little. Sec. Clinton is in the latter group.

They will not accept that theyre candidate a shit

>Another part wants to share a little.
kek

Quora is a designated shithole.

CTR flooded places like that because posts there are permanent, unlike here where shills got BTFO constantly.

I just found out that Tim Kaine was apparently a longtime Quora user too. The place is CTR to its core now.

Quora has always been a liberal shithole. Why is this news to anyone?

Implying you fucks aren't the other side of the same coin.

Quora is legit cancer, I saw some woman talking about micro-aggressions the other day, the comments were just a circle jerk of "ZOMG I HATE WHITE CIS MEN TOO!!!11!1"

There are also so many people talking about topics they don't even understand.

Human beings simply cannot understand each other, conflict will always exist. Especially when one so vigorously believes they are right, whilst the other is wrong.

>There are also so many people talking about topics they don't even understand.
So in this regard they're no different than Sup Forums

>How do you get this bluepilled?
dunno... but hitler was also a military dunce that killed the germans' hopes for victory

> So in this regard they're no different than Sup Forums

Yeah, basically.

uhuh.

I knew that, but I expected them to be bitter Sanders cucks or at least libs who aren't THAT bluepilled. Then I come in and see everyone vigorously polishing her meat flaps.

How much mental gymnastics does it take to reach this point, holy shit dude

I tried excluding myself to the other side, but they were so damn insular that I got fed up and came back here, can where everyone is right thinking ;*)

For a smart and impartial as Quora thinks it is, they sure seem to suck Hillary's throbbing cock.

Intelligent discourse and top bantz and memes roam like wild buffalo here

And it helps that the community is open to every idea and all sorts of info

Quora? Rehash of high school with a more extremist tinge

They are fucking shameles
>quora.com/What-are-the-facts-of-the-proposition-black-people-have-lower-average-intelligence
>quora.com/Is-there-any-proof-that-God-doesnt-exist
Basically
>go to Quora
>"Do you think God exists"?
>LMAO RELIGION DUDE I MEAN ITS 2016 LOOK AT MY BIO I'VE GOT A BE IN CHEMISTRY IT MEANS I KNOW SHIT
>"Why do black people display lower IQ scores compared to whites and asians"
>OMG RAYCISM IQ TESTS ARE RAYCIST THEY DON'T MEASURE INTELLECT HOW DARE YOU t. Dindu Mc Nuffinton or Chaim Lebowitz

That website is an outrageous shithole

What a fucking slimy bitch. I really wish I could bash these kinds of people's skulls in. I'm not even kidding l; I would take a bat and beat them to a bloody fucking pulp.

It's about feels not reals.

Lmao

POO IN LOO

Quora is a highly moderated hugbox that forces you to use your name, and has upvotes.

It's quite literally the opposite of Sup Forums (and free speech therefor). Don't use it. That's coming from someone with a ~200k views answer.

The site's demographics are basically 80% Indians, soccer moms, liberals and people older than 30. You will actually get far more quality posts per day by browsing Sup Forums than Quora.

I made an account once and started dropping the redpills on normies like it was Hiroshima and Nagasaki all over again. B& in 4 days.
Tried again with more sublety, but they seem to be legitimately incapable of recognizing their blind spots and their faults, so they retort to cuck mods and denial.

As a leftist, all I can tell you is there's a reason I prefer Sup Forums. I don't post here much, I just read. You guys are enjoyable, and you remind me why the right wing needs to exist.

The only places online you're going to find actual political discourse from the left are fucking Tankie and borderline-Tankie groups. It's depressing.

You're a faggot. Being a leftists makes no fucking sense and we don't want you here.

>it helps that the community is open to every idea and all sorts of info

Ahahahahahaha

I'm gonna call big daddy Castro on you

Not sure if that was supposed to be funny but it wasn't. Pls kys asap.

>ad hominem attacks

also his first comment was not a non-sequitur.

It wasn't even formed in a way to be non sequitur lmao

Look at how he types, he has the ego the size of a planet

The egotistical are left wing, the thoughtful self deprecating types are right wing

Its like 80% of Quora is poo in loo. What the hell pajeet

Can you remember the times when they were put to death by their own deathsquads? That was the only good thing about useful idiots, they eventually would get what they deserved.

They mostly talk about killing Muslims tho