LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PunbEq7koEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So fucking lazy. Doesnt matter which side you're on.

>Not even septs or up

Get a check of this.

I wonder how Redpanels feels about the APA?

You're supposed to shield your mouth from OTHER people, not the person you're talking to.

This makes him look like more of an idiot which helps the comic.

>LOL DUBS

b-but he referenced an epic meme! that's h*cking hilarious

>Ronnies shirt

>Velma in a gag
Welp, time to stop drinking because that hand looks tempting.

Red panels? More like piss panels cause this is piss, piss with ink.
>inkpiss

L-LOL?

Acute triangle is Acute! A C U T E !

That's bullshit, Spiderman has spidey-senses and enhanced reflexes. He would get shot by some cop wannabe.

>give 2 dollars to some homeless guy outside of a hospital
>go home and jack off to cp guilt-free, knowing that zen pencils approves of me

I've seen this several times

and every time I see it I have to ask

why does Supergirl have purple hair in a non-white man world?

I wonder when Kaz will swallow the final redpill and realize that the United States has always been a mess of racism, genocide, and imperialism, propped up flimsily on a hollow foundation of flawed Enlightenment thinking and pompous Protestant dedication.

With the recent pedo push I fully expect something like that to be made by the shithead.

>zen pencils approves of me
>GO QUIT YOUR JOB AND WASTE ALL YOUR MONEY LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD.

What side are you on?

>you have to be 18+ years old to be on Sup Forums.

>pompous
>Most founders were pragmatic to a fault and mostly deists
I'm sure your freshman year is going well.

It's ironic that in an attempt to be diverse and accepting and want to portray the world as ruled by white men, people ignore the fact that the media and government have spent years simply flipping the coin to the other side in the exact same bid to control people.

Better ask why the statue of liberty who was build by a french guy is now Native American.

Not him but it is kind of lazy, not quite as lazy as spamming random b8 comics for some reason.

If it was about literally anything else tangentially related to Sup Forums it would just be ignored but because it has to do with Sup Forums apprently this entire board has to take the damn bait hook line and sinker

That doesn't answer my question. What side are you on?

>Million Dollar Extreme World Peace
>Sam:your secret codename is Moonman David Duke.Am i cool yet Sup Forums AM I COOL YET IM SO SPECIAL AND UNDERGROUND
>Ben Garrisson
>Pepe are all over his cartoons nowadays

The creator is known for shilling his comic relentlessly on Sup Forums, I'd almost think he'd do it here as well

No one's, I'm a westaboo so American politics aren't relevant to me other than some vague machine that doesn't involve me or my vote.

>Homeless guy came up and asked me for money for food
>Every food place was closed, and had no cash on me
>Offered him a couple bottles of water and a pack of protein bars I bought earlier
>Guy gives me attitude and tells me to go a mile down the road to an atm and that not doing that means I'm heartless
>Reminded him that I don't need to give him shit, and not to be a dick when I'm honestly trying to help
>He tries to backtrack, but I just handed him a water bottle and told him not to be a dick to the next person

99.9% of the guys with signs are just crackheads that want money for alcohol and drugs.

So a south park fence sitter, the worst kind.

>HATE: the game
really?

Dubs aren't proof. Quads are minimum.

Where is waldo?

that's a real video game. it's called hatred, tho

I mean dubs is no trips

Sure thing, really nailed me to a lower case 't' with a cartoon trope.

I can garuntee you in some dusty corner of a game shop there is exactly that title. Probably for PS2.

They did. Even better than the locals.

I really wounded how many of 'our' favorite webcomics have shilled on here.

>Let's put on elaborate, circus-tier parades and performances in public streets
>Now let's complain when straight people gawk at us
>Also more blacks and trannys plz

Chair force here, can confirm
especially because I'm posting from work

Most of them no doubt, at least in the beginning before the readers started thread themselves

I think its supposed to be Monique. Super Monique. Or something.

So,become a NEET?

Thank you for your service, but you should remain on /k/ while on active duty.

He also wouldn't jump said cop wannabe and start beating the shit out of him either

but peanut butter was invented by a Frenchman in the early 1800s

He patented a manufacturing process. Which isn't used today but was still novel enough I guess. Nut butters have been around for a long ass time.

youtube.com/watch?v=PunbEq7koEk

that guys bat. that is a very tiny bat.

Wop?

>89079447
seeing this one actually got used in the background of one of garfield's cgi movie i'm inclined to believe this might be real.

>Kafkaesque.jpg

slur for an Italian

What if everything else is just really big?

u wot

Shit like this is why Sup Forums calls people cucks.

I wonder how this person sees the world now, after a certain victory.

Wop Dego, prominent in the 40s and 70s. Made popular again by family guy more recently.

English insult about italians,
"Wop" derives from neapolitan word "guappo", tsuperficially that word descrives a mediocre bully

Heh

These people literally believe you have no gender until birth, then the doctor slaps genitals on at random like some fucked up Mr Potato Head.

"With Out Papers"

This is why news isn't as credible as it used to be. Back in the old days you'd need at least quads before people would believe you.

That's how it's done in America apparently. Or at least American media. Really stupid.

This is good. I would watch this show.

lol!