Would America in 2016 be better or worse off had they never imported black slaves in the first place?

would America in 2016 be better or worse off had they never imported black slaves in the first place?

we shouldve never started welfare and food stamps. survive or die off.

Even Mad Max conditions would be preferred to the current 2016 if we'd be completely devoid of niggers

Blacks BUILT the America you dumb fuck

Industrial advancements would have happened much sooner. I wager we'd be much further along.

We wouldn't have wasted time with the American Civil War, and the subsequent rebuilding as well.

Better.

RLM is funny

If by that you mean they picked cotton and tobacco on some farms in the South, yes

Ur kidding...peanut butter doesn't count.

American southerner here. America would be much better off without them.

One of my grandparents owned a cotton farm. When harvest time rolled around, you paid sharecroppers. I wish that we had been doing this all along. Sigh.

I think that any race puts up with a group of losers (e.g., any liberal white man) to maintain a hand full of super humans (e.g., Thomas Edison). Damn but it takes a lot of worthless niggers to get one Thomas Sowell (IMO, super human).

Blacks are fine. It's the mongrels that have no place in this world.

Please be trolling

>being this mad over HISTORICAL facts

100% better, we would have zero niggers and would be able to call ourselves a white nation

the industrial revolution would have been incentivized in the south meaning better farm equipment sooner,

way fewer race riots, as it's harder to tell a german from an irishman than a nigger from a good guy.

Maybe the south would have won the civil war and we would have had a smaller federal government and more states rights, maybe we would have had more civil wars that reduced the size of all of the governments I don't know

no niggers means we'd have fewer taxes because less gimmiedats, maybe we wouldn't have been as liberal as we are now and we wouldn't have joined so many foreign wars.

no affirmative action because no niggers, so america is a merit based system again.

there was literally no benefit to buying niggers from the dunecoons.

>Blacks are fine
wut

Holocaust 2.0: America becomes white again

Only in my dreams user.

it would have been harder financially, and as a result we might have stayed a brittish colony. but overall the country would have been better off.

This is not a serious question. The answer is not even debatable.

Absolutely.

much better of course

Damn, her mother is already swelling from hunger.

Because only blacks can pick cotton.

the impact of slave labor was crucial to the economy of the young united states. even if negros never invented anything themselves that cheap work force is what allowed the US to snowball into a huge economic power despite its humble origins and remote location.

*partly what allowed

>muh niggers saved the US from being brits

sure Tyrone. it wasn't the majority of Americans. it was the 5% of nigger owners that didn't want to pay for work more than once.

>being so insecure you have to warp history to make sure you don't give any "credit" to those scary black people
if slave labour wasn't incredibly cost effective why did every major civilization in history use it? the argument's got nothing to do with them being black or even the individual people themselves, just the fact that they were slaves. that alone made them useful and by coincidence in the US slaves happened to all be black. it's not like it was some one time experiement either, slaves were imported to the US for 200 years.

Why is nobody posting legendary 'troit 'za?

Forgot pic

>the impact of slave labor was crucial to the economy of the young united states
source this claim