Explain why Sup Forums still worship this guy?

He's more delusional than Trump and Clinton combined.

Nobody here worships him. We can appreciate a good troll when he engages in one though.

Nobody worships this degenerate hebrew neocon. He is long past his sell by date.

Your thread is the only one talking about this faggot in the catalog.

Why are Malaysia posters always so shitty?

He still exists?
:/

SAGE!!!
Delete this thread!

_donald

I never got why people liked this faggot anyone. just a typical gaylord attention whore who's overstayed his welcome

Is he still only pretending to like Trump?

>worships him
He's a contrarian attention whore.

>attention seeking faggot seeks attention

Fuck Milo

Fbpb
Gas the kikes

If Trump loses he might be correct.

Sup Forums only worships two deities;

1. Kek.

2. Snacks

We are bringing both back

He's a Jew.

Sup Forums doesn't worship him.

Stop posting about him here.

I've never seen anyone worshiping him. Ever.
The only time I see Milo threads, its people whining about him.

I think only people starting threads asking us why we're talking about him are the ones talking about him.

>interview to Bloom(((berg)))

implying

Milo artificially inserted himself into notoriety by just co-opting shit and lilly-padding from controversy to controversy to make a name for himself. He's literally convinced normies that he's the leader of Sup Forums trolling and some secretive powerful force that compelled the Trump movement on the internet.

Also, before the co-opting kikes (milo & friends) re-branded /pol as the "alt-right", no one really gave much a fuck about him. The only thing people would do was link some of his BBC appearances when he argued fat feminists and people here thought it was a novelty, "hahah look at this british queen bitchslap this feminist on BBC"

(((Feldman)))