Are election polls always this much of a roller coaster?

Are election polls always this much of a roller coaster?

it's always rigged to make it look like a competition

americans love entertainment

Trump truly has no chance.

just like your anus

This, the differen't Institutes ask people in differen't regions so they can presen't new exiting results and get partners in the media.
Basicly all polls on relevant elections in the last time was wrong

>Trump truly has no chance.
>One cent has been deposited in your "Shillary for Hillary" account.
>Your balance is now $0.00 (After tax)

no
this just happens to be an exceptionally dynamic and interesting election cycle
'12 was a snoozer
'08 was sort of interesting
'00 had some scandal around florida and voting but was boring otherwise
'92 was interesting
'80 was interesting

That's just the Daily LA Times outlier poll skewing the slope. It's actually not that close at all.

.9-16-2016

AND I SAY HAEEYAAAYAEEEEE

HAEEYAAAYAEEEEE

I SAY HEY

WHAT'S GOING ON

'00s scandal didn't happen until the ballots were being counted, so it was only interesting in hindsight. Everything leading up was boring. Education was literally the biggest issue that year. Hard to imagine that now.

'96 was pretty darn boring too. Dole was a boring man.

AND HE TRIES

G-Guys

is this a valid outcome?
i-is it still possible?

>i-is it still possible?
yes
>is it likely
no

You also have people who only believe what is on the news. Our cable news stations have gone completely crazy by not even trying to hide the bias anymore. Mostly because Hillary is such a shitty candidate and a lot of people took issue with Trump's use of over the top bravado. People are waking up to the media's game. My mother in law needed to be convinced Hillary was lying about her health because of what the news was telling her, and how could she hide the fact that she was sick?

Trump will get NC before he gets CO.

well, as voting goes as the polls suggest, either Colorado or Nevada should push Trump to victory

>Red Michigan
Impossible
>Red Colorado
Unlikely
>Red Florida
Maybe

Trump needs to win either PA, MI or NC.
He needs to pull off a state that should be Shillary territory.

OH MY GOD, DO I TRY
I TRY ALL THE TIME
IN THIS INSTITUTION

This is the year of Brexit mate, anything can happen.

It's gonna be a great day in November when all the SJW, rape culture proponents, illegal immigration advocates, and liberal cucks in general, hang themselves.

As someone who lives in Michigan, we will go red. Trump has the support of the union's. Nobody will say it, but Ford leaving for Mexico will cause us to go Red.

AND HE PRAYS

This
Cant fucking wait

>colorado
>florida
trump is leading the polls and won't lose this.
He needs to retain these, WV, NC, Ohio, Nevada, and he will win if he gets any more.

the prophecy is true......

Most importantly this is the year of Kek.

I love how when trump went down, hillary skyrocketed. But as trump goes up not much change in hillarys polling. The polls are still rigged. I'd bet trump is up 8-12 points at this point. The landslide will get worse after the debates

>WV
I wouldn't worry about West Virginia user

>CO red
nah
NV might go red though. NC might as well.

OH MY GOD, GOOD GRIEF. I PRAY THE SINGLE THING.