What is the best language to learn in Europe? inb4 arabic, I wanna prep for the race war, what language should I learn?

What is the best language to learn in Europe? inb4 arabic, I wanna prep for the race war, what language should I learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ptqNMGg948
elconfidencial.com/ultima-hora-en-vivo/2016-09-03/linguista-sostiene-que-no-hablan-mejor-espanol-en-valladolid-que-en-medellin_1004530/
hsbnoticias.com/noticias/nacional/medellin-habla-mejor-espanol-que-valladolid-cuna-del-castell-234439
ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_386_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spanish
/thread

You're already speaking it.

Why Spanish?

French and English are the most widely spoke there

Russian, French, Spanish. Really, it is the difficulty setting you want to face in the war. French is probably the hardest, but "luck" plays the biggest role in Spain (whether the communists will take up arms or not).

Dutch. Kankergezellig.

>just looked at the flag
No rooftops in Europe, sorry.

I'm currently stationed in Korea, I'm not Korean.

Spanish, Italian, German or French.

Spanish because most of America also speaks it, German works in some of the eastern european countries too.

Italian or French if you plan to visit those areas.

Since you already speak English, I'd say German.

English you retard

Are you even aware that he already made this thread in english?

English of course, then German, then French since those are the most spoken languages in Europe (100 millions and 80 millions respectively ).

Swiss german, when the war starts, only swiss people will understand each other

German or French, seeing as you already know English.

English, Germany, French, Russian, Italian in that order.

It was still a pretty solid joke though.

you can never be too sure

Mandarin, Arab, Hebrew

learn to speak this language faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=6ptqNMGg948

Europe is very racist right now, maybe try later

C++ is the only language you really need

Mathematics right on .. !

French.

The war will begin in France most likely. And French is very widely spoken as a second or third language by many in Europe.

Many of the sandniggers also speak French (Algeria, Africa etc) so you can interrogate them in their language.

Learn German and French, after that maybe go for Spanish and once that is done and you got time go for Slavic languages.
Educate yourself in these Countries History, Literature, Arts and Philosophies, learn why we delivered the blueprint for modern international standards of living and culture.

You a Poet or something ? you waste your time reading books Mo Do ?

That is the messiest fucking board I have ever seen. What the fuck is she even doing? None of the units are remotely consistent like wtf.

if you learn German you can read Mein Kampf in its original transcript

English. Everyone speaks it.

Latin first, then ancient Greek. You'll get access to the entire heritage of European civilization up until the degeneracy of the modern day. You'll also be able to read the stuff that people who know only modern languages either don't know about or refuse to admit even exists. Latin will also make French, Spanish, and Italian much easier to learn.

Who cares ?

learn RATEL (military radio communications). Learn about troop formations, dispositions, unit sizes and which weapons to expect to encounter by the size of a group, become familiar with patrolling and ambush tactics. practice camouflage and concealment. learn to recognise and construct improvised traps. Learn how indirect fire control (subtension and bracketing) works, learn to read topographical maps. learn to do everything in the dark and how to locate your own and enemy positions on a map without GPS. learn how WGS maps work, learn the MILS system of the compass (alternative to degrees). Get used to going days without food or water and harden your body to extreme temperatures. Learn english. learn how to construct body armour out of common parts such as ceramic tiles and learn how to funnel an enemy into the ground of your choosing using entanglements, obstacles and attractive items. military doctrine is complicated m8, theres lots to know before you can be an effective soldier.

Russian.

Sure, as long as you learn proper Spanish and not latin american dinduspeak. Just sayin'.

Since you can already speak English either any Latin language or Russian.

>Ethpaña

Learn Russian. Would say german but Germany is already cucked and you seem to know the other language of white side of the race war.

>not knowing that s, z and c are meant to be pronounced differently

>French
>Hard
I literally studied it backhandedly for two years and used DuoLingo and got a literal French girlfriend form Aix-En-Provence while she was staying here in America.

Learn French. French girls are the best girls.

>as long as you learn proper Spanish and not latin american dinduspeak
>tfw we spoke it better

>elconfidencial.com/ultima-hora-en-vivo/2016-09-03/linguista-sostiene-que-no-hablan-mejor-espanol-en-valladolid-que-en-medellin_1004530/

>hsbnoticias.com/noticias/nacional/medellin-habla-mejor-espanol-que-valladolid-cuna-del-castell-234439

>we spoke it better
>mfw all those spanish tourists get wet when we talk to them and ditch their boyfriends just to be with us

Everyone speaks English to some degree

>m-muh relativism

Nice try, (((cultural marxist))). Next thing you'll tell us Pajeets speak better English than the British. Stop being so racist, goyim!

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

>All those buzzwords

What happened Manolo? A Latin King stole your gf?
Calm down, I wasn't expecting to trigger you so much.

If you already know English, learn Russian or Spanish. Everything else is a borderline meme language.

>A Latin King stole your gf?
>muh dik muhfugga

Literally no one outside of Texas or Cali speaks sombrero, Sven. Stay deluded.

Nice meme, it's a shame it won't change the fact that your women beg us to whisper our sweet spanish in their ears while their "boyfriends" just watch.

No, I meant hard as in, the war you wage. France has the hardest time defending their land.

don't forget Arizona and New Mexico, and maybe some parts of new york city

German is the most spoken language in europe
Spanish, french and english have more speakers globally

Literally nigger-tier

And now you should study English and find out what "literally" means.

english

>German is the most spoken language in europe

[citation needed]

Just googled it

German is the most widely spoken MOTHER TONGUE, but English is most widely spoken as a foreign language.

Which makes sense. Since Germans, Austrians and the Swiss all have German as their mother tongue, and Germany is quite populous.

But English is quite a way ahead when it comes to foreign (secondary) languages that people in Europe know. Ergo I reckon English is the most widely spoken language in Europe.

>Source: ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_386_en.pdf

Russian.

>tfw you're perpetuating the Röstigraben started by the jews like a good shabbos goy

don't

hebrew

I'd say French. If there's going to be an anti-islamic revolution then I bet that's it's going to happen in France first.

Ayyy, New Mexican bean dip here, the only place where whites are a minority. People speak Spanish but only in like flea markets and other super shitty cheap places. Even walmarts are nearly Spanish free. That language is a fucking joke.

My grandparents were the last in my bloodline to speak Spanish, my mom doesn't even really understand it let alone speak it. Spanish isn't a very popular language thanks to the old white people that make up the retirement communities here.

Thank you old white people =)

>South americans claiming they speak better Spanish than us.
This shit never stops to amuse me.

English and german will be the most talked, then comes french

French. But it is difficult.

Blame our Academia for trying to suck up to the beaners. It's gotten out of hand since they started including americanisms in the dictionary.