The BBC

I used to sing the praises of the BBC, I loved it.

I will never consume another BBC product in my life. Over the last week all I've heard is Europeans are heartless ass holes for not giving money away.

Good bye BBC Radio 4, you were a great friend, good bye dateline london, GQT, just a minute, any questions.

I will also try to convince others to ignore your shitty ramblings.

Other urls found in this thread:

walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/tv/heres-how-much-top-stars-11368967
sott.net/article/266268-UK-man-wins-court-case-against-BBC-for-911-cover-up
youtube.com/watch?v=DHeZJS4K6J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How has it taken you this long?

A left wing state broadcaster that throws you in prison for not consuming their content is what you'd expect in North Korea, not Britain.

BBC has always been Zionist, you gentile.

Do you still pay for your TV license though?

The whole TV license scheme is completely fucked in my perception.. You're essentially forced to pay into a broadcaster that is highly political, and tends to be an extension of the sitting government, and you CANNOT opt out, even if you never use your TV to watch the BBC... Only if you were to completely disable the ability to watch live television you can be exempt, and if I understand correctly they'll send civil servants to your door to 'inspect' your house to see if you're not secretly watching live TV.

At least we're only forced to pay for the NOS, which broadcasts little more than daily news (which is still less neutral than it should be) and sports.. All of the more political oriented public broadcasters get their funding based on the amount of members they have. More members -> more funding and more hours to broadcast.. (and also some private funding via the membership fees themselves)

>TV license
I still have trouble believing this is a real thing.

The most hilarious part is that you can (or could until recently) get one for black and white only at a discount, kek.

Interesting story not many people seem to be aware of

>Man is charged with not having a TV licence
>Gets taken to court
>Asked why he won't pay it
>Tells them that the BBC are "well known" for being linked to terrorist organisations and him paying a TV licence is funding terrorism which carries a much more harsh of a sentence than not paying the licence fee does
>Court actually agrees with him and confirms he doesn't have to pay his licence
>He does have to pay the court costs though
>Which are twice the amount of the TV licence fee
>To normies this was a loss because he's twice as much out of pocket as he would have been if he had just towed the line
>The bigger picture is completely overlooked in that a British court of law, in a round about way, confirmed what everyone already knew, the BBC are terrorists

Alex Jones
The One Show
Salary: £500,000
Cash per episode: £2,222
walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/tv/heres-how-much-top-stars-11368967

£2k an episode! she has nice legs but 2k an episode is just stupid.

Do you pay for cable?

Will you go to jail or pay a fine for stealing cable?

Do you suffer through 20 minutes of advertisements per hour of TV?

Why are you the only one still consuming media on a broadcast basis, instead of using the internet to buy exactly what you want, when you want it?

Oh, and verifiable facts are leftist, because the right lies, and fear of your neighbor is bad for society.
Really quite simple....
So if you want to buy lies, get rid of your TV.

For what it's worth, most foreigners think penis inspection day is a joke.

I mean, it's kinda subtle, but it's very clear it's never happened to them because their stories involve stuff that never actually happens like doing it in front of the other kids.

Link to case or summary?

It was ok when they take your tv tax and pay these guys, but suddenly they are bad...

sott.net/article/266268-UK-man-wins-court-case-against-BBC-for-911-cover-up

Basic gist.

I look forward to penis inspection day like Stanley looks forward to pretzel day.

>most foreigners think penis inspection day is a joke.

Weren't it mostly Americans who thought it was a meme?

I do think they stopped doing it in schools in NL though due to budget cuts. Parents are now expected to have their kids checked out at +-age 5 by a gp or other local medical professional, rather than sending medical professionals to schools..

>Parents are now expected to have their kids checked out at +-age 5 by a gp or other local medical professional
Isn't that excessive?

Why wasn't it just your school nurse?

Is it bad that I find the first comment saying the article is misguided more believable than the idea that a British Crown Court judjudge would indulge some tinfoiler's 9/11 memes?

>Good ol' American Penis Inspection Day

>Isn't that excessive?

Not when you have a healthcare system that doesn't charge people for basic GP services, especially not when it concerns minors. Also, pretty much 100% of Dutch people have a steady family doctor/GP.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHeZJS4K6J0

>Why wasn't it just your school nurse?

Most schools don´t have a school nurse for the reason stated above. If a kid becomes ill, he goes to the gp. If he becomes ill in school, the parents are informed and they´ll likely pick the kid up and bring them to the gp. If a kid gets violently ill, seriously injured or suffers some other accute medical emergency, they´ll likely be taken to the gp by school staff or perhaps directly to the hospital by ambulance. All covered, of course.

Who the fuck cares? They aren't forcing you to do anything, they have good content. Grow the fuck up.

How can someone be so boring they swear off this?

>Good content

I don't pay a license fee and never intend to. The shows on the BBC are pure garbage, look at this link user posted With the exception of occassionally watching MOTD, documentaries and Top Gear I have absolutely no interest in the BBC's programming.

Those people host the most boring, dull, banal shows imaginable. Its the same middle class bullshit time and time again. Every year theres another Victorian era costume drama thats essentially the same as last year. There's never anything new, daring or subversive or interesting,

Rant over.

You sound like a fun guy. I'll continue watching, as will millions of other Brits.