Oh god why did I start writing a Shadowrun plot in my slice of life robots webcomic this was a mistake

>Oh god why did I start writing a Shadowrun plot in my slice of life robots webcomic this was a mistake
>I'VE GOT IT
>THE ROBOT DEVIL SHOWS UP
>THIS IS BRILLIANT I AM SUCH A GOOD WRITER

....So is the Robot Devil a girl robot or a trap robot?
I'm fine with either.

>they anaesthetized three humans quietly and quickly
>so they could've taken on a FUCKING BATTLEBOT no problem
See; STR vs DEX builds.

Yes, obviously. This is the robot devil we're talking about here.

Dex fags go home.

S/he has various...attachments.

Yeah this has really gone of the deep end.

Like, introducing that conflict was fine. But then this deus-ex machine robot shows up out of nowhere to resolve it easily. What was even the point

You all got tricked into reading this shit because you wanted to see the guy fuck the trap and you're fucking still at it over a year later?

I've lost control of my life.

No, interest died down significantly after the Trappening. Things picked back up when we started wondering when Clinton was going to fucked the autist. Now we're wondering when Faye is going to fuck the robot and this whole Robot Devil thing is just filler.

I think it's both? I mean, it's the Robot Devil. Also, there's a robot devil. Was the regular devil too good for them?

>to resolve it easily
are you new here?

Does anyone even read this shit anymore or has he completely alienated all but a few tumbrinas?

Jeph does this thing where whenever a character has to throw up exposition they close their eyes like they're being forced to talk

I notice it all the time and I hate it and I hate Jeph and I hate me

oh god I see it too

>a year later
user, I have some bad news.

>the last time you let a rando AI
>this person
Which is it?

I stopped reading it about 1800 pages ago. Not sure about most people.

It's a B^U robot.

It's such a fucking odd affectation to take on too. Who are these people in Jeph's life that just close their eyes and babble information?

So we already had one fancomic where Big Red ties Faye up and uses her as luggage, when will we see Pale-Not-Satan and Big Red spitroast Faye like the fat pig she is?

I think the devil is probably part of that whole singularity thing that finally happened and got mentioned once thousands of pages back and hasn't been brought up since.

Because Jeph hasn't put any actual effort into this in the better part of a decade.

It's still one of the top 10 most viewed webcomics currently in existence. Possibly top 5.

I attended a webcomics panel at a local comics convention a few months ago which included a guy who works (worked) on that X-Men '92 title for Marvel (webcomics was where he got his start), and all these professional who do comcis for a living were talking about their favorite webcomics and along with Dumbing of Age, QC was among their favorites that they regularly kept up with.

Normies love this trash.

Yeah, all the romantic subplots and coffee shop humor drown out the fact that this is supposed to be a post-singularity future society.

Is she the only robot character to get rounded speech bubbles?
Is she a robot?

>Groening invents a Robot Devil, subverts expectations by having him be an effete and showboating pitchman

>Jacques invents a Robot Devil and makes it a smooth-talking smug gray copy of Luci from The Wicked + The Divine

Uses its dick to give you an enema, fuck you in the ass, and uses it as a wet/dry vac to clean up the mess.

Actually I got tricked into reading it before he went off the fucking deep end.

Robot sex sounds like the best.

Jeff literally just stole the character design of Desire of the Endless like the hack he is.

I'm sure this won't end up with the two swapping minds!

> retard girl fixes Bubbles' mind
> her own is messed to shit in the process

"…oh, but fixing Emily, THAT comes with a cost my dear Bubbles."

I'm hearing all this dialogue in a very familiar voice.

Oh, that Jeph!