Name 1 (ONE) good reason that Idris Elba shouldn't play Bond other than "b-but he's not white!"

Name 1 (ONE) good reason that Idris Elba shouldn't play Bond other than "b-but he's not white!"

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/358768/gene-hackman-admits-to-slapping-homeless-man-while-defending-wife-s-honor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's not white.

He's too old, even older than Roger moore was, he also has no interest in it, but it's a Sup Forums maymay to bring this up every other fucking day so XD good job OP

he's black

Ian Flemmings single most important trait for James Bond that he asked about when casting was "is he sexy?" And, welll... judge for yourself.

He can't pass as the English boarding school educated son of a Scottish aristocrat.

too faggy

he's overexposed in hollywood at the moment.

Literally regarded as one of the most attractive actors today.
>b-but he's a nigger!
Cope harder, white cuck

He's too good an actor for that cheesy shit.

Name 1 (ONE) good reason that Colin Firth shouldn't play Muhammad Ali other than "b-but he's not black!"

He can't box

no, he isn't.

They established in Skyfall that Bond was descended from Scottish ancestry. Given Elba's age and phenotype it is unlikely to presume that Scottish aristocrats at the time of his presumed birth would have been willing to adopt and raise a Nigerian son due to societal attitudes at the time. If I'm not mistaken it's also said that Bond was born at Skyfall Manor which would be an unlikely place for a character of Nigerian ancestry to have come from.

hes a nigger theyre not representative of a Brit because they're african. U wouldnt want a whitey playing nigger panther, no one wants a blacky playing bond

muhammad ali isn't a fictional character you god damn cuck.

He's getting a bit too old.

Umm, excuse me bigot, the United Kingdom's aristocracy has always been home to PoC, state propaganda told me so when I was a child. Fucking shitlord.

Bhan. Javed Bhan

He'should.

Bond was based on people Ian Flemming knew during his time in the secret services, all of which were of British (ie. Anglo-Saxon or Celtic) descent.

He's has a very masculine yet classically British persona and is excellent at conveying both charm and gravitas. Name one reason he shouldn't be other than "muh white genocide!"

there are enough bond movies

He's not a good actor.

Because with his accent, you may as well roll the plot of Kingsman in as a Bond film

So how come he was played by Will Smith? Checkmate, retard.

>Black Celts
lmao wtf

Because he drives an Aston Martin DB5, not pic related.

He would basically be black daniel craig bond. Unless he plays the character radically different, I see him just being a continuation of the version of bond craig has already been playing.

He should play it as a homosexual

>implying there's continuity between different Bond actors' timelines

>He drives the car from Sean Connery's film
>He uses gadgets from Moore films
>He makes references to Dalton films
>Same M in Brosnan and Craig era
>Born in Scotland, just like Connery
>Flemming liked Connery as Bond so much that he wrote in his Scottish ancestry
>No continuity
Nigga

normies dont even know who that guy is how would they consider him the most attractive

bond was also based on flemming himself, i dont remember him being a nigger

>James Bond has been around in films for nearly 50 years, and is still functioning perfectly and hasn't slowed down
>He looks radically different from time to time, changing in height, facial structure, voice, body type, etc

>NO NO HE CAN'T BE BLACK THAT'S TOO UNREALISTIC

why not make him a woman as well then?

No actors can actually fight.

>NO NO HE CAN'T BE BLACK THAT'S TOO UNREALISTIC
Yes and?
He is a British secret agent of Scottish origin. The chances of a black Scott being a secret agent or even existing is just fucking dumb. There is no reason to make black except to appeal to blacks.

>Cope harder, white cuck
the irony of this post

i have feeling john c mcginley could beat my ass

You're a dispossessed Westerner perfectly happy to dilute everything for the sake of others with a misplaced sense of altruism. You're a cuckold.
>Why does is race matter?
It matters because it matters to people enough to whine about doing it in the first place.
alsosage

eonline.com/news/358768/gene-hackman-admits-to-slapping-homeless-man-while-defending-wife-s-honor

thats where youre wrong, kid

Too old

He's one of these classy black men and I can't see why he wouldn't fit the role.

As long as they don't speak ebonics, they can fit in white roles.

because you know damn well that they're gonna shoehorn some bullshit about "le systemic racizm"

He's way to old

Too street

Not good looking enough.

This. There are very, very few black Scots.

John Cusack would like to speak with you.

But, once he dies, who will play his inevitable biopic?

lack old-fashioned 'british gentleman' charisma

How would you feel about a black Superman
That and Elba is a shitty actor. Same generic performance in everything he does
>le epic quiet mumbly black muscle man

>How would you feel about a black Superman
It's a thing that exists if you actually read comics, dummy.
>That and Elba is a shitty actor.
>le epic quiet mumbly black muscle man
confirmed for not even seeing one of his roles, try harder next time

Trips confirm.

Because Adam Driver should play Bond

How does he look clean shaven? James bond has always been clean shaven not pube face.

After that shit that was the Dark Tower, I really don't think anything matters anymore.

It's literally a large-scale onslaught by a government funded institution with the aim of manufacturing specific political leanings within the children its educating. Its either warming whitey up to nigs, or some shit attempt at stoking british nationalism in foreigners.

it's a side story, and I do read comics, faggot. But mainstream audiences wouldn't let that shit fly in their movies

He's literally a non-white.

He can be the new XxX if you like.
That's the nigger Bond.

*blocks your path*

Old Bond sounds like a interesting concept though.

lolno

in many of the books he's already in his fifties, much older than that he'd obviously be a shitty agent.

See you in 3 years

I don't care. Its not that we haven't seen 40 or so Bond Movies. At this point i don't care anymore, i would actually be kind of curious if they cast Elba because it could mean they use another kind of style, maybe going back to the more absurd and self conscious approach of the 70s and 80s.
The last Bonds where all fucking boring with their seriousness.

Why does he even need to be James Bond? Just make your own character that's suave, british and also a spy. Call him some thing like Elias Antoine

No one gives a fuck that it's unrealistic. We just want bond to stay white, faggot. Deal with it.

Yeah, try none

Same reason Michael Caine could never have been Bond, his inability to portray innate class.

Name 1 (ONE) good reason that a floating Happy Face ball shouldn't play Bond other than "b-but it's not a white man!"

we wuz spies and shieet

Idria Elba is handsome as hell

Because at this stage of the game, he's overused and over-exposed.

/thread

He looks like a chimpanzee. When I was watching pacific rim his massive jigaboo lips were incredibly distracting

Because Leslie Jones is 200% better

Calvin Ellis/President Superman movie would be comickino

Why does he HAVE to be black?

Because he’s too old and is an average to meh tier actor; Micheal Fassbender would do a much better job.

Also, since when were Nigerians born in mansions in the middle of the Highlands? As a Scot this perplexes me quite a bit.

I worry more about a female bond than a black one desu.

Isn't Daniel Craig already old Bond?

Most women would strongly disagree

He is black

Because people won't watch it and it risks any future films.

He's actually too old although he doesn't look it

I would prefer Kayvan Novak in all honesty

He is too old, lil nigga.

there is one reason

he is no white

incidently he has only ever played one character and that character isnt bond

the entire background of the bond character is he is descended form Scottish aristocracy

Name one reason black panther isnt being played by gwedoline christie

NAME ONE RIGHT NOW.

I'll say it one more time. Repeat after me.

Muhammad Ali is a real person. James Bond is a fictional character.
Portraying one is not the same as portraying the other.
If you can't see the difference, you are a retard.

Black Panther has a very distinct appereance and a very distinct cultural back ground.

There is no way you can accurately portray an african king through a white female.