Are the majority of Sup Forums users atheist?

We had straw-poll about Sup Forums religion before but it didn't have Atheism in it and the majority voted for (Other), so i want to know the truth now, vote honestly.

strawpoll.me/11235286

I wonder if we have a Stalin situation here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
esotericjahanism.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't see Jahanism.

I'm an Atheist Christian

What?

And how dose this work?

I guess.

I do believe in Kek though.

Praise kek

I believe in the tangible teachings of Jesus without believing in the miracles and supernatural

Hillary hates pepe because he represents kek, finaly an acient god on our side

Kek is the only true god so say these repeating digits

Kek is a new religion, so you can't be an Atheism and believe in him.

>not knowing what Jahanism is

youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
I don't need to believe anything. I've seen Lord Kek with my own eyes. To doubt him is to doubt the sun at this point.

I'm Christian

So you have the morales of Christians, but isn't Atheism about finding your own morales without god?

I just googled it, what kind of made up religion is that? just put it in other.

I agree with the morals of Jesus, yes

Atheism itself is the absence in the belief of God

Whilst he considered himself different (as did others), I consider Jesus a philosopher whose teachings are sound and applicable to humanity, no matter if he's god or not.

No, it's not. It's just the belief that there is no God. Nothing to do without morals, although most fedoras try to make atheism a religion by sticking a moral code to it.

I see, okay keep doing what you're doing.

So how do atheist find their morales if they have none?

Esoteric Jahanism is real

The same place Christians get their morals: philosophy.

The Catholic church soaked up its philosophical foundations from Plato and Aristotle.

Augustine brought Platonism into the church. Aquinas brought Aristotle into the church. Both got blended in to official dogma.

Whatever.

>someone unironically picked "folk religion"

Kill yourself

So you do need to find your morales.

I remember polls years ago
in the best days this board had >50% theists.

A lot of Asian still use folk religion, so i'm not surprised.

It's still seems that the majority are Christian, let's wait and see if it will change.

esotericjahanism.com/

> no agnosticism

Well looks like it's other again for me.

I picked Christianity, even though I don't belief in the magic; the way of life and morals are more important in this aspect to me in considering whether I am either an atheist or Christian

you should have picked athiesm. Christianity at it's core is accepting Christ as your savior

You can't just not choose. you ether believe or not.

I dont see Satanist on there

>tfw when you are in the minority

I used to be an atheist then this happenned:
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
Praise kek

Now i try to be tolerant, but you.

you need to kill yourself.

what r u

Good song m8.

I think it should be obvious.

Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou?

Agnostics are special snowflake Atheists, who are afraid of the title Atheist. Atheism is literally the absence of belief in a Deity.

Shadilay to you, brother.

This

This
Need? I guess it depends on the person.
But a rational person would still come to the conclusion that society can only function (and always has) when we follow the golden rule and dont do anti social things (like thef, murder, etc etc)

there is a chance that you might not be a mudslime

Called myself an athiest for ages until I realised there's no point in engaging is such stupid intellectual acrobatics. We don't know, we're never going to know, why cares, why even take a position in an impossible and pointless debate? It can't be proven either way.

Kek now suddenly atheism is a religion

Oh but i am, and now there is two more like me, YEY i'm not alone here.

This.

why is a arab muslim even on a white supremacist board

I specifically said (or none).

dont believe in god; still go to a traditional church and gonna marry there eventually to reproduce my culture and heritage.
until then, fuck secular girls

What I find interesting is that atheists are so predominant on Sup Forums (second place to Christianity) while being UNBELIEVABLY rare in America (0.9%) and being disproportionately numerous in the Army (8% of the military are atheists, but 80% or more of Americans are Christian).

>So how do atheist find their morales if they have none?

Atheists don't (usually) lack morals, we just don't abide by Divine Command Theory, and Divine Command Theory is just one of many forms of morality.

I dunno, I personally call myself agnostic because I realize I'm way too stupid to possibly understand everything about or world. I'd love to believe in a god. and I strive to be the best person I can, in case of that, but I can never be certain whether there's a god or not.

>athiests
>0.9%
really m8

Agnosticism isn't a middle-man/mutually-exclusive.

Stop being an intellectual-coward and own your Atheism.

Serious question, what do you think of the violent ways your religion is spread and the ways people are stopped from converting out of it?

i actually here for /mlp/, but i liked the site and started using it a lot.

I'm a slave to an unjust master..

literally sold into bondage.

I believe..

but not in the people that I have to witness.

it's like 8 mile but I'm not white.

.9%
Source you faggot

>Goatfucker came here for horse pussy
Top kek

That's haram lad

Get enlightened my friend.

so where do the lol kek voters belong?

A7a why did you say that you came here for /mlp/? You're making us look bad you 5awal.

Sorry i'm not here argue about my religion, everyone here hates me and will not believe anything i say, so there is no point.

God is objectively a man-made concept.
Thinking there is a divine being that gives a shit about Earth or humanity is just our ego showing.
However Im an agnostic because there could be some kind of force or 'unmoved mover' that created the universe that could loosely be defined by our narrow concept of a deity, however that is extremely unlikely. To me it's a question of physics and astronomy.

fair enough

>leaf
>muslim
At least it's not me this time.

I don't care about anything horse pussy is the best thing ever.

Like you don't look bad enough

If there is a god out there or gods then they would not be like the ones we have written down and said around the world.

Hello Egypt

Not atheist at all but wouldn't call myself Christian or any other religion as I don't practice and I'm a huge fucking reprobate.

>horse
You mean camel

that just makes you an atheist the agrees with the moral teachings of christ. Do you then blieve all other moral teachings are wrong? Are you not also say a Atheist Kermit the Frogist? Kermit the frog has some of the best moral teachings of any religion.

Ayy what up?

i fear America is lost due to the degenerate school system; i bet most that voted Christians are in fact, Americans

that being said, most scientific advancement is obviously not done by theists. believe in the christian old world god

That faggot is just adding fuel to the fire. Fuck him.

>I only don't kill people because of fear of the invisible man in the sky.

still makes you an atheist bro

Haha fuck yes I got it right. Looks like Arab m8s from school actually taught me smthm.

Atheism is in the majority now, i guess i was right, but let's wait some more.

>but 80% or more of Americans are Christian).

You mean less than 80 percent *say* they are Christians. Only 20% attend church on a regular basis.

I think the real problem is that once their gullible minds are corrupted with this made-up nonsense, there's just no end to the mindless crap they fall for.

>not being a Shintoist
>2016
Step up, westaboos.

The new right is not christian nor can it be really be called atheist thought this is likely the label most will go by.

People are looking for the new tradition to replace that has been destroyed and is no longer believable.

It is not clear yet what this new religion is.

This board belongs to kek

>Sorry i'm not here argue about my religion, everyone here hates me and will not believe anything i say, so there is no point.

And yet you saw this religion thread and could not resist the temptation? It's a human thing.

I guess you could say for all practical purposes I am an athiest. But I still think yhere is a possibility of creating """"deity""" however small. All religions are clearly mab made though. Thats why every singlr one reflects cultural values and norms of the society that created them.

Not even the japs believe in shintoism. Its just their culture.

I don't know m8, it looks atheist to me.

Why would you care about the opinions of nihilists?

This desu.

What's the 31%?

underage b& voting for kek

Do people even know what that means?

I think the majority of japs are Atheist.

Yes i do want to argue about religion but not mine because this not the place for it.

it's Kek

>It is not clear yet what this new religion is.
Kekism

>i fear America is lost due to the degenerate school system;

Well take your degenerate kids out of the public schools and I'm certain the schools will improve instantly.

>36% atheist
>30% lol kek

so basically 66% atheist CHRISTKEKS BTFO