Justice league action

I totaly forgot this was coming out so i just watched the first 4 episodes

Its pretty good it is utterly shameless about what it is and for the most part that really helps it.

They fucked olsen a bit though dont get me wrong i loved his personality and everything but his camera was retarded he is meant to be at least semi professional he should have a proper professional camera

I really liked constintines apperance in particular the bit where he knocked the djins out to most of the audience its just a funny little gag (speaking of gags the elevator gag was great) but to those with knowledge of the character him using force to knock them out instead of magic was a great display of how he prefers to avoid using magic pointlessly.

A bit disapointed no aquaman yet but no flash either so i can tolerate it

One problem i have with the action itself is the way characters movements sometimes stop when they send an enemy flying.

Ok watching the 5th episode now is space cab a preexisting thing or did they make it for the show?
If the former is there a recomended reading list?

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
Seriously though, who wrote this line, and where do they live? I'd like to... explain to them why this kind of poor characterization is inadvisable.

I remember that from the trailer it seemed mostly fine out of context.

Seeing Sup Forums get there knickers in a twist thinking it was tumblr was funny (come to think of it what was tumblrs reaction to the trailer?)

Nice to see you again, user

It's a preexisting thing. I think he was a 1950's character.

Any new episodes since the halloween and Cain episode?

>imma internet tough guy
>grr grr
You'd get your shit pushed in, you beta fuck.

>making a kind compassionate diplomat into a sexist cunt
>fine
Kill yourself. Y'know, it's one thing to have Hippolyta say some shit like that, but it's incredibly out of character for Diana. Imagine either of the other Trinity saying bigoted bullshit like that. There'd be fucking riots in the street. "Oh, but Diana's a woman, and an Amazon no less, so it's okay if she's a complete asshole!". Seriously, jump off a fuckin' cliff with that garbage.

Fuck i forgot to mention i am disapointed they went with flying wondy instead of onvisible jet.
Glad they are not afraid of her fetish roots though
Has there been a pet episode yet i would love to see kathleen barr revise her roll as isis

It seemed more to me like she was just trying to appease her mother not that she auctualy thought that

Context retard, context. Try watching the episode.

That's just stupid though. She's an ambassador, not a toady. If I wanted to see limp-wristed attempts at appeasing an authority figure, I'd watch a UN summit. I'd expect an visit to Themyscira to have a little more dignity to it.

And yes, I know what I said. Fuck the United Nations. Useless waste of space.

Bút is it gùd?

It's so so.

There is no context whatsoever that justifies that bullshit. Going back to earlier, it'd be like if Clark said a line that implied he was racist against humans. Any Superman fan would be fucking pissed. Same thing here, as a Wondy fan, this offends me. Especially given the nature of character derailment, it starts with one line, and snowballs into being worse until we get into Frank Miller territory, and Diana starts referring to dudes as 'sperm bank'. Fuck that shit, and fuck you.

Closing lines of the zombie episode are funny when you consider that swamp thing is arguably more human then zatanna

I can 100% see Batman saying that.

look out my hero friends! the bad guys are here!

>parking is such a pain in this city
There it is thats what has been missing from comics joker lately auctual fucking jokes.

Batman is an arrogant douchebag, so yeah, that would fit. The other two are supposed to be nice, and not piss-bleedingly annoying. However, comic fans are almost entirely made of retarded edgelords, so all the other characters are shoehorned into being assholes, cause that's what sells. The 90s never ended.

Jesus CHRIST, you better be trolling. Diana being playful and fun is somethinf that is sorely lacking in a lot of WW media, so that line is entirely fucking welcome, your godawful taste be damned.

>superman burning off the head of mongols mace and throwing it at him
Holy fuck that was awesome.

>"Outta my way, sperm bank!"
>playful and fun
Yes, because overt sexism is just so darn whimsical. If you don't like character, fins, that's your business, but to the people who actually care about her, this whole "hurr durr men suck" thing is annoying and offensive. So fuck off and read something else. Like, if you want a chauvinistic shithead, go read something with Guy in it.

I like this show quite a bit.

It has a good balance of action and comedy and the jokes do work for the most part. It could be better in some aspects but I'm just glad we didn't get another Teen Titans Go!

I love how much variety there is to the action
Brave and the bold was amazing but the brawls got pretty repetitive sometimes

I think it's pretty good, they could use some more budget but it's alright. I can't help but love anything with a rhyming Etrigan in it though.
The only bad thing is we can't discuss it on here thanks to sidekicks-user and his crusade against a line in a trailer.

Lobo wasn't quite determined enough but I guess he felt he fulfilled his contracts.

At least he has some (absurd) justification to his madness rather then the waaaah this might be vaguly feminist the rest of the complainers had.

>absurd
Ad I have pointed out before, Sup Forums's defense of this line is incredibly hypocritical. So you all sperg out and over "mansplaining", but this here is just fine? You people are so full of shit.

We should be on the same side. I hate when Diana is portrayed as a radfem bitch, you hate when Diana is portrayed as a radfem bitch. What the hell, Sup Forums?

Space Cabbie has been in everything from the Justice League Unlimited tie-in book to Lobo (his biggest role in modern comics, chasing down space bikers with the Main Man), from Starman to Books of Magic, from JLA: The Nail to Ambush Bug: Year None. Keith Giffen apparently intended to introduce Space Cabbie (or Cabby) in the New52's Threshold,

Reading list?

Mystery In Space #26-47

Lobo #21

Starman #55

Justice League Unlimited #18

>These GAULS are your legionaries, Augustus?
>More like auxiliaries, Caesar.

Whoever delivered this line of theater ought to be crucified as an example to all.

Its decent, but realistically with the limitations they are under I doubt we will get anything more then one or two exceptional episodes. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if people forget it like they did Legion of Superheroes in two or three years after CN cancels it.

Its an action show in an environment hostile to action shows though, so I guess it gets some credit just for that.

>Someone thought up a Space Cabbie rec list
How?

>but his camera was retarded he is meant to be at least semi professional he should have a proper professional camera

He's not a professional photographer, though. His whole job was to record the fight and upload it as fast as possible. A mobile phone works best for that.

Have there been any new episodes?

She did it to keep her mother calm. Notice the dirty looks Bats and Supes had when she said it.

>treating your friends like shit to appease one's parent
Oh, I see, the show isn't making Diana out to be sexist. It's just portraying her as a terrible person in a more general sense! Fan-fucking-tastic.

Or she thought it wasn't the time to start a massive argument that would get in the way of stopping Lex.

To be fair to the shitposter - i don't know why i'm doing this - JUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION Wonder Woman seems to be based on Nu52 Wonder Woman, but not the one written by Brian Azzarello. I'm talking about the terrible one written by Geoff Johns, Charles Soule and Peter Tomasi.

In the cartoon WW take enjoyment out of using her super-powers dolling out violence, she's take satisfaction in seeing enemies get hurt or killed, she desires for villains to be dead or killed, she's quick to draw her sword and so on and so forth.

But taking issue with the "sidekicks" comment is still nit-picky bullshit.

Bruce Timm wrote it. Kill him please.

Hippolyta isn't that petty. But as with Diana, she's an Amazon, so obviously she must be an irrational jerk, because any suggestion otherwise might not be trite and annoying.

Seriously, the fuck is with this bullshit where they want Diana to be the violent one? Wonder Woman is not Xena, you fucking hacks.

Timm isn't working in this cartoon. Only Dini.

This cartoon was produced when Nu52 was still a thing. DC placed a lot of requirements. What characters to use, how to portray them and so on.

Someone post the "Wonder Woman hates necks" collage for this guy.

Say no more.

The heat it on

I know. I just wanted that guy to go kill Timm.

This is a good one
We can do better

I dunno if she hates necks in the image of the chick with black gloves, looks like both of them are enjoying it.

What's with WW always getting tangled in her own lasso and needing her friend's help in this cartoon?

I also find funny how she always try to help Superman even though he doesn't need it most of the time and actually seems annoyed by it sometimes.

Thank you, user it's been a while since I read that argument in a JLA thread.

It has a chance to make it, CN won't kill it for more TTG, r-right guys?

>Diana will never smack some sense into your face, sternly glare at you and tell you to fuck off
This ain't a life worth living, m8s

Firestorm is adorable in this

Being bound by a man is literally her weakness