Nobody gives a fuck about Superman. You don't give a fuck about Superman. Even if you think you do

>nobody gives a fuck about Superman. You don't give a fuck about Superman. Even if you think you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwDbSYicM
scp-wiki.net/scp-2137
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't he write for Superman comics?

i even hate him
either he is unbeatable
or he's a fucking pussy
stupid hero at least batman is human

This guy just gets superman. He's like morrison but you know, actually talented. His dad's a respected director and he even has his own tv show. I wish I was even a tiny bit as successful as him. He's truly amazing.

So deep bro. Gosh has anybody read Superman: American Alien? It makes All-Star Superman looks like absolute trash in comparison. Do you think Morrison will be sad knowing that he didn't write the definitive superman story?

He wrote the amazing Superman: American Alien and is currently writing Green Valley for Image

youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwDbSYicM

he's like the ultimate alpha male. I'd let him fuck me.

visionary man. He just gets clark like nobody else in the entire multiverse does. Makes morrison look like a pleb

Name one writer better than him? Protip you can't son

I wish these guys could write even half as good as Max Landis

>Capeshitters consider this couch level philosophy to be good writing
As expected. Also the fiction is ever living isn't something original even in the capeshit medium. Go post this on Reddit for ebin upboats.

I don't like the implications of this thread

You need to shut it down.

you just don't get it user. That's okay at least you tried. It's pretty intellectual to be honest

Superman is the only superhero who is not garbage

I'm just getting started son

He is just butthurt cause he knows Superman would have saved those kids on the Twilight Zone set.

>because if I do something stupid, it automatically invalidates every right thing I said

Have you read Superman: American Alien? Best superman story ever written

Your opinion instantly implodes when you feel the need to use meme terms to establish it instead of presenting a better idea or intelligent criticism.

Just like Landis' opinion goes up in smoke when he feels the need to trick celebrities into shitty costumes to prance about and mouth poorly written comedy about the Death of Superman storyline.

name one thing you fucking cuck landis

>poorly written comedy

You just don't get it user

I'm shitposting because we are in a shitposting thread. But what I said is actually true. People who actually think this is some kind of a revelation and Landis is so intelligent for coming up with something so original have to be 14 year olds.

How's your dad doing? :^)

>shitposting about a literally who screenwriter is Sup Forums related because he wrote a Superman comic one time
>a comic that won't actually be discussed at all in the thread

I like it when RLM tried to shit all over him and he offered to speak on their show and ended up destroying any argument they had because his 1% of industry experience is still tons more than Mike and Jay's 0%. It was probably the only enlightened piece RLM has ever done.

Have to say, love the art in the middle panel though.

>Nobody gives a fuck about Tupac. You don't give a fuck about Tupac. Even if you think you do.
Nobody is going to get this reference.

>On July 23, 1982, during the filming of Twilight Zone, actor Vic Morrow and child extras Myca Dinh Le (age 7) and Renee Shin-Yi Chen (age 6) were killed in an accident involving an out-of-control helicopter. The three were caught under the aircraft when it crashed.

>Landis and four other crew members were charged with involuntary manslaughter. The prosecutors attempted to show that Landis was reckless, and had not told the parents and others of the children's proximity to explosives and helicopters and of limitations on their working hours.He admitted that he had violated the California law regulating employment of children, by using the children after hours, and conceded that that was "wrong." But he denied culpability. Numerous members of the film crew testified that the director was warned, but ignored these dangers. After a nine-month jury trial during 1986 and 1987, Landis, represented by criminal defense attorney Harland Braun, and the other crew members were acquitted of the charges.

>Landis was later reprimanded for circumventing the State of California's child labor laws in hiring the two children. This tragedy resulted in stricter safety measures and enforcement of child labor laws in California.The parents of the children sued, and eventually settled out of court with the studio for $2 million per family. Morrow's children, one of them being actress Jennifer Jason Leigh, who was 20 at the time, also settled out of court for an undisclosed sum.

please see
plenty of great discussion user. Stop being retarded

>you think you do, but you don't

God don't you just love when people tell you what your opinions are

His SCP, right?

scp-wiki.net/scp-2137

>you can't even pronounce my name

Mix Yes Spit Lick

Did Landis ever watch STAS

>tried to shit all over him

Didn't they just say his movie wasn't good and showed him blowing up on Twitter because he was butthurt?

Max Landis seems alright, I agree with a lot of he says, but my god, he is the most punchable person in existence.

I had fun watching Dirk Gently recently. But I agree that he's an insufferable cunt.

They mentioned his twitter rant, which was him saying that in the film industry any movie that isn't a reboot, sequel, prequel, remake, or an adaptation it's considered dead on arrival by executives (which is true), and they took it as "lol he's just mad his movie sucked (which it did)".

The RLM interview with Max is actually pretty good and for once Landis is able to speak without making himself look like a pompous idiot in the process.

>People take this statement absolutely literally despite Max Landis himself clearly giving an immense amount fucks about Superman

So does Max Landis where the LGBT rainbow ironically because he's a proud homophobe and MRA or something?

He wears it because he's a cartoon horse enthusiast

RAISED ON BLOOD MONEY

Maybe if he had did instead of them we would be living in a better alternate universe where they grew up and became a pair of talented filmmakers.

It would have saved us from American Ultra

Hi max. Huge fan. Quick question. Do you think you'll ever follow in you dad's footsteps?

>Maybe if he had did instead

Are you retarded?

Max Landis is the Onision in disguise.

American Ultra only failed because people don't want original movies user. It's you're fault it failed

The fucked thing about that is that the article is actually pretty decent.

Wait, Max Landis is straight? Seriously?

Why is he so damn cute?

does this man look like a faggot to you?

I know right? I'd let him eat my ass

>GF has shaved right side of head
>BF has shaved left side of head

TRIGGERED

>literal who
Hes best known as that guy who said ball sac a few times on RLM.

Ah I see he's into butter face's

what's RLM?

Redletter Media. A bunch of neckbeards who talk about movies on the internet. The were responsible for those really long reviews of the Star Wars prequel that you wanted to watch at some point but never got around to it.

Redneck lives matter

Republic of Lame Molesters

TALK ABOUT HIS BALLSACK

>directed god awful Victor Frankenstein.
>directed only okay American Ultra
>expects anyone to take him seriously

Dirk Gently is good though

>Directed none of those.

HE'S THE BEST
HE HAS THE BEST BALLSACK

how badly does max landis need attention

>Max Landis
He's got an obnoxious streak a mile long and his screenplays haven't been the best, but they've been far more competent than the garbage people like Goyer have been vomiting onto the page

He seems to work best in small bursts, he'd probably be great for episodic TV.

Death and Return of Superman is still great and he showed he could be at least a little self-aware when he went on RLM

RICH HOW GOOD IS HE

he wrote those, he didn't direct them

I don't understand how someone can't just walk up to him and say: "Dude, you look fucking horrible." and walk away. What is he? Trying to be Rainbow Dash?

Woops, misread the wiki.
Same accusation
Yeah, it was.
But that's my point, he doesn't have enough writing chops to say that characters like Superman aren't cared about or can't be written about well

>He

>Amazing

>"This popular movie everyone is talking about sucks!"
>"BTW, here's my rejected script for said film! Pls read."
>"Dad got me another gig!"

Heaven or hell? Choose whos the better comic book guy/fanboy?

Smith by far. He also had to work to achieve his success.

Why this bunch of Sup Forums losers shitposting here?

Someone storytime American Alien, and lets discuss his writting of comics, not all this patethic Sup Forums faggotory.

Ugly haircut.

They are both just terrible

>His dad's a respected director
Max please

None of your movies are memorable, or even good, and the best thing you've ever done is only noteworthy due to public ignorance and inclusion of famous friends.

Also you're 31, for the love of god change the hair.

Man Jimmy Havoc is an asshole.

Smith made Clerks.

Landis made ______.

Oh shit it's Rac Shade!

Landis' meme vids entertain me more than Jay & Silent Bob ever did desu.

If Jay & Silent Bob is what you consider Kevin's best work then you've got some pretty plebian tastes. No wonder you like a cuckbreath like Landis.

I know it's an overrated video but it's still pretty damn funny.

>FUCK COMICS!
>ONLY READ THE ECO-NO-MIST

I'll do it in an hour if you give me the source of that waifu

Eh, nevermind. I just read the page.

Gyarus are fantastic. Also, been meaning to storytime the trade because of the bonus material/oneshot included not in the floppies. Just gonna grab lunch first.

I like him, I really enjoy his death and return of superman pitch. Excited about Agent of Batman

the Twilight Zone movie.

...oh we're talking about the other one.

that cena girl is WAY OVERCUTE

>amazing

>Your opinion instantly implodes when you feel the need to use meme terms to establish it
Ironic, since B-BUT MEEMS is precisely what comes down to.

As bad as he has gotten, I loved Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, Chasing Amy, An Evening With Kevin Smith, and even Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I've got nothing for Landis.

American Alien is great. What is your deal?

Starting a new thread for it, since it's 210 pages.

>read Max's pitch for the new Ghostbusters
>suddenly what we got looks passable

You actually fucking typed out "desu," didn't you? That's not the filter, is it? You're THAT much of a faggot.