Get a call from DC

>get a call from DC
>Help us update the Prankster

What do?

Have him, Trickster and Joker form a team

The guy has one goal in life: likes and views.
So he pull off crimes and films them, and he always says "It's just a prank bro"

And he really believes it. He doesn't see the difference between right and wrong. For him, it's just fun. And it must be fun if he gets all these views. Surely no sane society would glorify what he did if it wasn't right?

they already did you buffoon

I could see this working.

>plans a complex jewel heist on purpose to just get caught by superman
>superman catches him
>hits him in the face with a pie
that was his plan the whole time. To just hit Superman with a pie and post it on DC Analog Youtube and get views

real question: Turtle shaped classic prankster or tall skinny prankster

>Get some old Soviet nuclear missiles
>Launch them on the US
>Anarchy in the to-be-hit cities as everyone tries to get the fuck out as soon as possible
>Evacuation plans falling apart because the people are panicking
>Thousands trampled to death in the streets
>Streets blocked by cars, people getting out and running, tears in their eyes
>Third of the city's population still in the explosion range, unable to get out
>Missiles at 300m height
>200m
>100m, soon on the detonation height
>50m height, they blow
>It was just fireworks[\spoiler]

10/10

Would read

He become the Memester and make meme related crime. Also he use meme in all this sentence like "Superman is such a meme hero", "It wasn't a crime, it was just a meme."

>Turtle shaped classic prankster or tall skinny prankster
rather him be fat, as it's opens up more comedic visuals.

Just have him irritate Superman instead of being a major threat.

Put him in a purple suit with green hair and have Mark Hamill play him on Gotham to impress idiots, again. Sup Forums is so stupid they'll never notice.
Like seriously that fucking wardrobe thing was so fucking retarded and only normalfags were impressed by it.

I wonder if he's still friends with Toyman and Luthor

Memes aren't pranks, not inherently anyway...

I'm trying as much as I can, but I can't even start to understand why you're so mad at that 1 minute casting gag.

Care to explain?

I love the post Infinite Crisis version of Prankster as a professional distraction provider for Luthor and other Superman rogues, but I gotta say, this could work.

I like Trickster as Trickster, his technicolour ragamuffin costume was great and the reference was just normie pandering, those retards will watch that shit show no matter how crap it gets, no need to shit up the source material for their dumb asses.

That being said, I do appreciate the casting, just hated the costume.

Make him a child killer like the toyman

Wrong number, DC. I'm just a fan of yours, not a creator. But hey, I'm so glad you decided to bring Prankster back!

Make him a gag villain
As in, a mild nuance that breaks into a vault and paint it magenta and go around town adding Hitler mustache to all the statutes.

>comic book fan
>not secretly dreaming of being a comic creator

I bet you don't even write fan fiction

His entire channel devolves into pranking and trolling Superman.

He mails suspicious packages and puts painted green rocks in them for one.

i think the only proper ending would be for Superman (in a classic style) pulls an even bigger prank of him.

>superman pretends to die from fake kryptonite
>now everyone thinks it was the pranksters fault
>aliens invade earth
>easily take over metropolis because no more Superman
>Aliens think Prankster is the boss because he killed superman
>Prankster has to do something stupid to get them not to blow up the city
>aliens pulls of his mask...its superman!!
>its all on his LuTube channel (luthor's non-copyrighted youtube knock off)

One Year Later Prankster by Kurt Busiek already did it.

It wasn't Evan McMullin that was involved there.

That'd be fucking great.

Especially if they set up the "alien invasion" thing like it's going to be the next big story arc, but it's immediately resolved in the next issue where it turns out Superman was just having a laugh.

Make him have a prank war with Joker, Trickster, Punch and Jewely, and Harley,

>they add "invasion meteropolis" tags to all their books
>in the Flash's cross over issue it's him watching the YouTube channel of Superman pulling his prank and then the Flash laughing
>it's only two panels of cross over

The book itself is a prank on the reader ...the ultimate prank

So he's a wizard

With Mxy being the one holding the competition and judging the pranks

I feel like making them magic is the only way to have someone play pranks on Superman and survive to do it twice.

Thing is, that just makes them into Mxyzptlk. So how can you have a prankster magic man and not have them fit somewhere in between Joker and Mxyz?

That's the worst update of a character design I've ever seen.

This makes me think that there has to be some kind of difference. Because almost every majort silver age hero had a Joker type of villain. And their whole thing was pretty much the same thing each time.
>Really crazy normal guy makes funny prank themed gadgets and weapons then goes and plays tricks on hero or the city and laughs.

Something should be changed up with any ne ones or revived ones.

They can be magic, just don't make them omnipotent star gods like Mxy. Loki works out really well as a very powerful trickster magic based villain that is incredibly hard for street level or mid range heroes to fight. But the top guys can take him.

He's an edgy you tube who does prank videos. Pranks Superman a shit ton of time until Superman kicks his ass because no one likes prank channels

Make him a copy of Ashhton Kutcher with his own annoying prank show that is failing in ratings. So he takes it a step farther and tries to prank Superman instead of just celebrities.

Once he is defeated and cancelled in that first story, he now has revenge motivation. He wants to play the greatest prank on Superman ever assuming that will get him back on tv again.

bump

Extreme Performance Artist that ends up "going to far" and becoming a villain.
Think early joker meets the Riddler

I'd love for DC too make a retro themed comic with Joker, Prankster and Trickster teaming up to pull the ultimate prank/trick/joke on Flash, Batman and Superman. Filled with Silver age nonsense and absurd dialogue. Even have the coloring faded to look like how it was in the 50's.

Can someone storytime this issue? I've never seen it before..

Wasn't he going to be a vigilante in Superman 2000, or am I thinking of someone else?

Wasn't one of his later versions designed to be a villain making his crime know so that way other villains could get away with another crime? I'd go with that.

I want to say it was a busiek comic where bad guys would hire him to prank superman and keep him busy while they rob a bank

It was a nice take on the character

It was the tall skinny version , not the Turtle looking one
The tall version was the turtle version transformed by neron (or something).

I liked the fat one with the skinny neck. It's a visually interesting character

he runs around gotham livestreaming shitty pranks and yelling JUST A PRANK BRO

yeah, it's out of date already

"comic books"

I wouldn't.

"Updated" is usually just code for "darker and grittier" I'd just have him be an irritating (to the hero) side villian that makes occasion appearances but is always quickly and easily defeated, like King's Kite-Man.

During Johns-era Superman post-IC it seems like Toyman couldn't stand Prankster.

lame. I had Toyman take the Prankster to Ulrtahumanite's wedding as his plus one in my Superman Fan Fiction.

Turtle shape. A concept lost to modern day comics is "Never judge a book by its cover."