Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

We're back lets wrap this up tonight

Kinda weird Korguar still had a statue of Sinestro

Bump for based OP

Still sad Sinestro didnt kill Carol right there and then

Thanks for the bump

I think space jesus and "best" Sapphire should put up more of a fight. So is Sinestro stronger in green or yellow?

My salt level is reaching Dead Sea levels.

Fuck Carol, holy shit.

Also bump, good to see you here today OP.

It really is since after a few days she dumps Hal. She went from basically WHEREEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAL to Kyle my baby daddy, plus she basically said she didnt really love Hal but just needs the idea of loving Hal for her to have the power ring. Thanks glad to be back

Space Muhammad confirmed

What did Johns mean by this?

Yeah well fuck you too Carol

Islam really is a religion of peace, but then I like Baz, they dont use him to push an agenda and he's just angsty fun gl

At this point I struggle to tell if Carol is actually supposed to be likable or not

Eh would have been okay if she didnt literally break up with hal for Kyle days after she searched the universe for him

Unrelated question, so Im reading teh newest flash issue and golden glider is there, I thought she was in a coma or something plus kinda let down with the latest Hal and the GLC issue

Think they're just ignoring shit from the previous run, like how Heatwave doesn't seem to have meta powers anymore. Though I just checked and she did pop up towards the end of Venditti's run.

I see I see not a fan of the flash run now but Iam getting the variants because they look amazing, speaking of continuity I remember we talked about Lobo before here and an user said nubo turned buff and turned to classic lobo but latest HalGLC issue showed nubo so what I want to say is why must you lie to me user from long ago.

We're finally here, how it ends and this is probably one of my favorite GL story

Quite a journey it's been, OP.

>Romat-Ru on the cover
>Tomar-Tu nowhere to be seen

It has, I could do everything till Hal and the GLC but then it really cant compare to this

>kinda let down with the latest Hal and the GLC issue
HJGLC has been pretty meh for me overall

Imagine the book ending here.

You could but why make yourself suffer like that?

Then again it might be interesting to read it all and figure out where it went so wrong

I like the start where it was Hal vs Sinestro corps, my interest kinda dropped when its just focusing to John being a shitty leader.

I dont know man, I did like parts of Renegade Hal ( where he's with his family). I could do GL darkseid war that was a pretty good issue.

Just gonna say this but this issue has alot of goosebumps moments.

The only parts of Venditti GL I can say I actually enjoyed were whenever his family showed up

I'd like to see more of the corps in HJGLC desu. I liked when my boys Isamot and Vath showed up in GLs.

Yep i brought up the issue before that they should give Hal his own book (GL) because corps book should be about the corps and as much as I love Hal, he gets the spotlight too much in a "team" book

I'm hoping they are able to split HJGLC into two books eventually, I don't care as much about the GLC stuff or John

Yep, Green Lantern book would be nice. I also miss Hal just being street level ( where he just fights on earth and hes up against dr polaris, tattoo man etc) and what are the chances that Johns write for GL again

He's got to write Rise of the Seven Seas first. When, Johns, when?

I read somewhere its supposed to be early-mid 2017. I like Orm hope he doesnt turn into a villain again and he gets to stay with glasses milf

why is john stewart so shit

Yeah it would be fun to see Hal on earth for more than a couple issues, also it would be cool if something nice happened to him on earth instead of his friends being cunts or his nephew being in a coma

Because they're trying to make John the leader when he is horrible at decision making.

fuck this arc would have made a great movie, if I had a billion dollars Id fund it

>Hal on earth for more than a couple issues
As much as I love the idea its now established that Simon and Jessica are the "street level" gl because they dont go to space which is okay the other GLs had their time in the sun. Hal is the best fucking uncle

I enjoyed this event. Good memories when I actually bought comics every week to see what happened in each book.

I should see if my LCS has a trade for this. This issue was perfect would be better if like EVS drew it or Reis

I envy everyone who's reading this for the first time

How did Hal raise the dead? I thought you needed the body of the dead to raise them but he was stuck in the deadzone so that couldnt have happened, I guess maybe it has something to do with Best Black Lantern

The Blue, Orange and red Hal looks so sexy. Whos inbetween Spectre and Parallax tho?

Sinestro going to an autistic rage seeing Jordan hurt, Beautiful.
>Be Hal
>Best GL
>All Cosmic beings want a piece
>Best Black Lantern
>First Red Lantern to make Construct
>Adept with the Yellow ring
>Destined to be lead/be best Blue Lantern
>Be 2nd white Lantern and beat Nekron
>Will comparable to the Central Core Battery which is supposed to be the collection of all the Will in the universe and a spark of the light of creation/ The light of the Presence.

There are still people in this board that thinks Kyle is best Lantern.

All that and he's also so pure

>>Will comparable to the Central Core Battery which is supposed to be the collection of all the Will in the universe and a spark of the light of creation/ The light of the Presence.

If you wanna get pedantic, Kyle is the one who recreated the battery by himself and Guy was much more proficient at using the Yellow Ring than Hal was.

Kyle isn't the best Lantern, but that "is OK if Hal Jordan does it" mentality is really annoying

I like how you get the foxy grandpa look when you get Parallax.

He is too good for this world.

>Guy was much more proficient at using the Yellow Ring than Hal was
Source on that? plus since Kyle revived/Made new Guardians isnt he to blame for all the shit happening nowor were the guardians Kyle spawned based off the old guardians.

I see a thread once a week in Sup Forums on why Kyle is the best Lantern. If you were in the GL rebirth storytime I said I did the whole Johns run to spite the user.

Idk if it was simply being raised on DBZ and having Piccolo as my favorite character,
But I just really thing big shoulder pads like this always look cool.

Yeah I agree with that, makes him look regal

>Source on that?

Guy Gardner: Reborn and the ensuing Guy Gardner series after that along with his appearances in Justice League. Guy beat Sinestros willpower and stole the ring and used it for years until Parallax destroyed it.

> plus since Kyle revived/Made new Guardians isnt he to blame for all the shit happening now

If it's anyones fault, it's Ganthets for aging them up from infancy to adulthood. Johns for some reason took the coldness of the old Guardians and ramped it up to 11 in his run to the point where they became villains.

Alright Ill check the Gardner reborn book. I personally like the Guardians being evil, it makes sense in the long run.

Think you missed a page. (38)

Youre right. My bad. Long day at school. thanks for the heads up

If you're using 4chanx, you can queue a bunch of images to post, that way you won't miss a page. It's great for storytiming.