ITT: Villains that were a hair's breadth away from winning but fucked it up at the last second

ITT: Villains that were a hair's breadth away from winning but fucked it up at the last second

If only Scar had kept quiet and let Simba fall to his death, no-one would have said anything since he'd already convinced the pride that Simba was guilty of murdering Mufasa. Hell, he could have actually thrown Simba into the fire like he was about to, and he still would've come across as being justified in doing so.

If only he hadn't gotten so cocky and revealed his secret.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/17/report-fbi-uncovers-confirmation-of-hillary-clintons-corrupt-uranium-deal-with-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lions mount their lesser male relatives as a show of dominance. it's highly likely scar took it behind from his brother at least once.

>Has a loaded gun pointed straight at the giant Austrian bodybuilder
>Gets tricked by the old "You don't need the gun. Let's settle this like men" trope

But he did win. The Pride Lands went to shit under him, but he ruled over it. Until Nala, Rafiki and vision Mustafa convinced Simba to go back home

Scar represents Black South Africans
Mufasa represents White South Africans

When Mufasa dies, Africa becomes a wasteland.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

>I need to inject politics into a good movie for no reason
Best part is I bet you call leftists retards for connecting politics to Star Wars and Harry Potter too.

It's called honor. You'll understand when you will be a man.

fucking furries

You know it bro!

The funniest part was when Arnold did a slow butt scoot to hide behind a pillar.

Also, when he got the gun back, he shouldn't have wasted time telling John "I'm not going to shoot you between the eyes, I'm going to shoot you between the balls!"

>I bet you call leftists retards for connecting politics to Star Wars and Harry Potter too.
Those do contain leftist politics though?

>Honor
>Kidnapping and taking a little girl hostage to be used as leverage

Oh yes, that's what real men do.

>DAE TRUMP IS WORSE THAN DARTH VADER AND VOLDEMORT COMBINED?

Millennials are literally this retarded.

I don't think it's much worse than
>HILLARY CLINTON IS A SATANIST PEDOPHILE

That one is actually true, though. "Spirit cooking" and worshipping Moloch isn't just a thing politicians do for shits and giggles.

>mercenaries
>honour

Pick one faggot

remember how the claim was so fucking retarded that even Sup Forums users think it was a correct the record falseflag operation to discredit the right

Who said that ?

And I guess you're the much more mature next generation raised entirely by the internet. You'll be using memes to discuss global policy.

>when your anti-Trump campaign consisted solely of accusing Trump of colluding with Russia when it turned out you were the ones colluding with Russia the whole time

Hannibal.

Like seriously, just eat bedelia already and move the fuck on

>these retarded responses
>tfw actual man-children ITT

The echelon in power are literally Satanists, though.
Hildog isn't a pedo herself, but she certainly knowingly protects them, because they're the ones in power.

Lex Luthor could have won in BvS if he hadn't kidnapped Martha and just let Batman ambush Supes

Remember that time a Russian tool was almost elected president of the US?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/17/report-fbi-uncovers-confirmation-of-hillary-clintons-corrupt-uranium-deal-with-russia/

This

he still drove the pride into the ground he was gunna get overthrown regardless of legitemacy

So that's why he's so evil

Fuck no.

Superman wuodn't have hesistated at the beginning then and would have never been exposed to kryptonite. That would make him defeat bats earlier and get to oex in time to probably stop doomsday somehow or maybe throw him into the sun before he hatched or something.

martha was essential.