Enormous Megamind head contains unlimited series plots

>Enormous Megamind head contains unlimited series plots
>Wife puts him on blast for casting couch directing
>Not one woman complains or defends his wife
>Everyone forgets in like 3 days because of his great works
>keeps his pet girls working in his parts for decades so they never have to get raped by jews
>directs Avengers AND Justice League
>Women he casts leave the couch satisfied not violated
>hires white nonjewish actors+some based black guys
Fear not Sup Forums Chad Whedon will protect you from the hollywood jews.

>Is a faux male feminist just so he can fuck bitches.

>Successfully fucks them unlike basic libcuck marching buddy males.
And now that he got outted as a fake lib he doesnt even care. He gets DC deal and starts getting buff.
He doesnt even have to appease libs anymore

>his pet girls
who are they?

>Dump some Whedonettes
Sure thing m8

Do you guys think her fucked her ass?

Did he fuck WW?

Probably. Look at her face in this picture. Looks relaxed and content. Very unlike any Weinstein and shneider pictures.

JOSS'D
Too bad she really chunked up. But the based and benevolent Joss employs her off screen on comics stuff and voice overs.

Joss is /ourboy/ now.

Why is everybody involved with Snyder/DC always getting buff?

Joss got buff because he couldn't pretend to be a lib to get pussy anymore.
He put down the fedora and picked up a dumbell. He is gonna get even more bitches now that he doesnt have to tip toe around his wife.

>Enormous Megamind head contains unlimited memories of past, better works that were cancelled
>Wife puts him on blast for undisclosed indiscretions - but unbeknownst to the public, said indiscretions were merely lusting after women he casted. After admitting this to his wife, she eventually made a big deal about it in a bout of histrionic psychosis developed after years of living with a male feminist pussy who couldn't even cheat on her properly
>Not one woman complains or defends his wife because nothing actually happened
>Everyone forgets in like 3 days because nothing actually happened
>keeps his pet girls working in his parts for decades so he can feel like one of the girls
>directs Avengers AND Justice League
>Women he casts never leave because it's a cushy, well paid job
>hires whites, jews, black guys, asians and every other race and gender under the sun due to the obligatory quota but unlike other directors, he convinces himself daily he earnestly believes in the leftist conditioning program

t. Weinstein

>He put down the fedora and picked up a dumbell
pottery

>Joss is /ourboy/ now.

That is truest of truths - beta male cuck faggot sucking dicks of gay nigger jews.
Like Sup Forums made flesh.

I don't understand. He fucked tons of actresses on the casting couch. Why did he ally himself with Anita? He had nothing to gain from that. That movement only came back to bite him in the ass.

>tugs your panties

>Why did he ally himself with Anita?

So he can fuck her.

I'm honestly surprised that with everything going on in Hollywood right now, he isn't being name-dropped. Especially since it was only a month or two ago that his wife put him on blast.

>Do you guys think her fucked her ass?
I think she fucked HIS ass

kek

Who is she? She looks amazing to fuck.

Chick from agents of shield tv show?

Chloe Bennet
Everyone knows if you give someone bunny ears it means you want to kiss them

On the earlobe

To be honest, we're the idiots for not doing this. Pretending to be into women's issues, then fucking every single one of them is probably the most anti-feminist thing one could do.

thanks ms. skeletal

Whedon was an alpha level in peacocking, using advanced pickup techniques and only propositioning actresses who wanted the his truly sturdy ginger chode and lusted for powerful men. Winstien tried to brute force, shame and shlub over everyone.

>He definitely had a 3some with these two
Fucking based I had no idea.

>outted as a fake lib
What terms should I search for if I want to confirm this?

Sneaky beta male tactic, utilized because they're unable to compete otherwise. Joss Whedon is just a psycho/Machiavellian.

Even if you did you could never be as alpha as joss. You would just lose respext from everyone
Pic related
>lol look at us liberals getting all offended and shit
So patronizing haha

This. The worst thing about Weinstein is how he forced himself on women. I don't think I would even have a problem with actresses fucking producers and directors if it was based on mutual attraction.

That doesn't strike me as anything but post-irony directed at her critics. Did he actually say anything obviously contrary to feminism or liberal ideology?

Apparently he fucked Anita too.

Variety is now reporting that his brother Bob also forced himself on women. New broke within the past hour.

I am shocked. Utterly shocked.

Only pathetic Snyderfags who can’t let go of their jesus imagery hate based Whedon
He’s literally saving DC from Snyder.

>everyone
Except Ben.

We all know Anita is a big fake. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he said something like "I think you have good screen presence, I could see you in a cameo" and she jumped all over him.

>Sup Forums claim to not be beta make orbiters
>they are also clearly not Chads
what the fuck are we?

Anita used to work as an assistant to a PUA. She was also involved in a hand writing analysis scam. When she first started making her Women Vs Tropes YouTube videos she started out with things that women liked, like Hunger Games. However the fanbase is all female and they told her to fuck herself and that she didn't know what she was talking about. She then went to video games and.... JACKPOT! Bros immediately started calling her a cunt and a whore and the media picked up on these boys harassing a woman.

Many, of those "death threats" were proven fakes and couldn't have come from anyone but her.

That just tells me our country is inherently sexist towards men who criticize women that are clearly in the wrong.

how is it possible for a human being to resemble a peanut so closely

Women have always told lies about men to advance their position. There used to be checks in place, like healthy skepticism, or the threat of a good smack.

That may sound sexist, but it's not. Violence as a last resort against dishonesty has always been a disincentive against casual slander. It was used against both men and women. That's what dueling was for. For men it raised the cost of spreading false rumors. You could say that the tradition actually favored women, as no one would challenge a female to a lethal contest.

>Married
>In public
>Chloe Bennet will never repeatedly kiss your ear while you make out with Elizabeth Henstridge
>On a blockbuster movie red carpet
>in front of everyone
That might actually be the most absolute boss thing I have ever seen.
Not gonna lie I am feeling pretty jealous bros

His wife never accused him of couch casting. She said that he had affairs coworkers.

Even if he did no one would come out with anything because unlike Weinstein, he also directs and writes.

“Definitely?” .... ?

It was never the people complaining about her shit that caused her to explode, it was all the retards promoting her that did. She had success in gaming because the games media was slowly imploding in on itself and were happy to find a shield to hide behind. Now they could simply construe and then dismiss all criticism of themselves as misogyny.
And retards all over the place gobble it up, as they for some reason keep doing.

Definitely.
Look at this shit.
>multiple pictures of them competeing over face to kiss
>Chloe pops her fucking leg like a romance movie
>Henstridge toungue kisses him

>Too bad she really chunked up.

Nigga you gay.

That picture is old. She continued chunking up.

Probably from ptsd from the Harvesting and Whedoning.

>only propositioning actresses who wanted the his truly sturdy ginger chode and lusted for powerful men
Eh, he uses the same revolving cast all the time and has huge control over his works. He's the big fish of a much smaller pond than Weinstein but he's still very powerful in his niche. Those actresses are in a bad spot if they're tired of pretending to like him.

Why in the world is he wearing sneakers

>that open eye looking up at him
I dont know how he is doing it but these women clearly find him irresistible.

>Equality is not a concept
>it is not something we should be striving for
>The misogony that is part of evert culture is not part of the human condition *wink*

>i'm nearly out of twinkies...must have more

But now we know he was just saying that shit to get knee deep in goddess tier clunge.

He only said that shit because people called his wonder woman script misogynistic.
That statement is a sarcastic stealth btfo of feminists
"Its not part of humanity, it only exists in every human human culture ever"

He actually looks pretty good here. Is Joss /fa/?

But the ones he banged, the ones he kept as his side bitches and the ones that he kept on in his projects done't necessarily match up with each other.

Also women absolutely love men in power and get crushes on them all the time. They are also adults who can make their own decisions, he's not got some sexy ray that controls their mind. Also none of the actress side bitches have come out against him so he must be dynamite in the sack and not have made them feel uncomfortable.

That is at a different level than straight up saying if you fuck me you'll have a good career, cum on their tits for film roles, making some prissy actress/newsreader watch you wank into a pot and thinking you're going to get away with it.