So this is one step closer of coming true, right?

So this is one step closer of coming true, right?

I mean, I've seen this image like 3 years ago

I'm iffy on Adam Warlock being in Infinity Wars. I mean, 22 movies into the MCU, and the biggest villain is stopped by a guy who appears at the 11th hour? Who does he think he is? Sonic the Hedgehog in the Subspace Emissary?

He is the lifetime nemesis of Thanos.

And Thanos wasn't even introduced in the films yet, only had cameos. They could easily introduce both simultaneously. Tie both origin stories together

No, I mean, what's the point of all this buildup to Infinity Wars if the guy who saves the day is someone introduced in Infinity Wars? It would be like watching Star Wars and Red Leader ends up blowing up the Death Star.

>Peter Dinklage
Oh god, I can't. I'm dieing.

Maybe because this is canonical twist? It will make much more sense, than Thanos being defeat by some lame Earth wannabes like Cap or Iron man.

It should have been warlock and not Thor in the trinity

Cosmic +Magic

>anyone in the MCU family other than James Gunn making this

Your point is retarded because we see Luke blow up the death star in his first film

Dance off?

Exactly my fucking point. Why buildup Infinity Wars so much if some golden faggot saves the day?
It is even lamer if some guy nobody knows about appears after 22 films and stops the biggest villain. It would be extremely disappointing because all these years of buildup are just for a character out of left field saving the day.

Vision is the MCU Warlock.

>>Get all the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and several other characters in a film a decade in the making.
>>Some new character saves the day.

People will be so piiiiiissssseeeed

>>Some new character saves the day.
Guess that's where Carol Danvers comes in

That scene was fine, quit being Sup Forums.

If youre ten, and dont value tension in your movies

Reminder that a fucking mentally broken and agonizing Nebula stopped Omnipotent Thanos. In the comic, Adam just jumped at the last moment to ensure shit didn't go south again.

"Were the guardians of the galaxy, bitch!!!"

You're an idiot.

>"I'm Adam Warlock and this is now the Infinity Watch, bitch!"

Really, Nolan?

I find it weird that people are so accepting of "Dance off Bro" and not the Spider-man 3 dancing. I mean, one was during a pivotal moment, and the other was just a scene transition, and yet Spider-Man 3 gets all the hate.

And that can work in the film because Nebula was already introduced. The reason I'm against Warlock because it feels like a really late addition.
>>"You said it yourself, Long Face"

Maybe because it just goes against the character of Peter and the tone of the movie. Or something like that, it just feels really out of place and cringey, while GotG was full of comedy moments and the dance off is in line with Pratt-Lord's personality.

No u

The dance-off isn't a real dance-off though, it's just the facade of a last-minute distraction and is built up throughout the whole movie. It's also perfectly in-character for everyone involved whether you wanted the final boss battle to devolve into punching or not.

I can't be too hard on Spider-Man 3 cause I've learned to love the cheese but I would say the jazz hands thing is weird because it's a really goofy superficial part of what is supposed to be a largely serious charcter arc for Peter.