What gas did the nazis used on Da jews?

what gas did the nazis used on Da jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B
natsummit.org
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hydrogen cyanide according to the (((official version)))

zyklon B

used for de-lousing, but of course it can also be used to kill people

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

I'm more interested in the rollercoasters used to get them there.

D.C. onions

They "used" zyklon b

Fuck I wish I had that image about the """"constant train cars that sped super fast into an oven, tipping over and dumping hundred of people into a giant furnace, running 24/7""""

Nothing, literally nothing. There's no residue at all in the "gas showers"

>pile of dirt = dead j00s
Great meme.

The Holocoaster?

Cyclone Bee, it's extremely painful.

>cyanide
>painful

thanks for correcting the record

That one went over your head didn't it?

what, you're baneposting?

such a stale maymay

thanks for refuting urself Sup Forums

>such a stale maymay
For you.

You're a big guy.

Justice

Blends of over one thousand chemicals, primarilyhydrocarbons (paraffins,olefins,naphthenes, andaromatics), additives such asantioxidantsand metal deactivators, and impurities. Principal components includen-heptaneandisooctane.

The path of the righteous post is beset on all sides by the fallacies of the shills and the correction of the record. Blessed is he, who in the name of strength and good bantz, shepherds the weak through the valley of cuckoldry, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the shitposter of lost glory. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is Kek when I lay my digits upon thee.

First carbon monoxide and then zyklon b.

This gas

*farts*

Cyclon ben

1 Reichsmark train ride + shower, get them everytime

Zyklon B
brought to you by
Bernd Karlson

>Be a camp guard in 1940
>Some pipe breaks
>Gas Leak
>Few campers die
>Some drunk commies invade our camp
>They start the gas meme
>Jews jump on the meme and it starts to spread like a wildfire

Seems to have great recreational value.

>arbeit macht frei
>FREI? SIGN ME UP GOY

Lol this u fags

>it's a holocaust denial episode
Why do people think it was so impossible to bury or burn a bunch of bodies? Maybe it wasnt 6 million, but it was still a shitload. This is the super efficient nazis we're talking about... they made tiger tanks and V2 rockets... you are telling me that the logistics of disposing of bodies (which never seemed to be a problem in any war prior despite) is the reason the holocaust could not have happened? Have any of you ever been in a field? Or a forest? It would not be so difficult to bury a bunch of shit literally anywhere, and have it never be found ever again.

>nazis are so efficient
>used gas chambers to kill jews

he is not memeing you assholes, it is literally extremely painful as cyclon B dissolved your lung tissue and you cough your lungs out. Nazis used it because it was faster than carbonmonoxide, which they used before.
It is not exactly funny.

>>it's a holocaust denial episode

>I believe everything written in my history books
>Why would anyone lie to me?

Not even reading the rest of your retarded posts, kike-loving nigger. Go cry about your propaganda stories to validate Israel's existence.

natsummit.org
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html

kys nigger