Thoughts on It Hurts!!?

Thoughts on It Hurts!!?

It's good, Gob is a treasure, and Aurora is best girl, but wait for the update threads to discuss it.

Not much to talk about that hasn't already been said, and I'd hate for this little community to turn into a circlejerk that makes threads just for the sake of it.

It's fuckin' weird as fuck.

I remember that Sup Forums hated it. Sup Forums thought it was the most horrible piece of shit ever crapped out by the collective butthole of humanity.

And then like overnight everyone's dick stared exploding over it.

It hurts
a lot.

>Aurora is best girl

Damn right my negro

It makes me feel old but in a good way.

This shit is obviously the work of someone whose brain was formed growing up with the internet, unlike mine which was broken by it in late teens/early twenties.

It gives me a weird kind of hope.

The latest comic is fucking fuck
Fuck

shit, but in a good way.

page 100 has that effect on people

>Pasqualo isnt sure if hes trapped in his own personal hell, but either way hes still trapped in hell
>Katie gets on the bus

I want that update

It hurts to read

It's the most comfortable webcomic around, I'm saying this unironically.

It's garbage.

Assigned male-tier garbage.

I genuinely enjoyed it before 100, some of the strips were really fucking funny.

IH!! isn't trying to force a political ideology past "people with depression are horrible"

Not really. There was no hate, unless you count the bait, it was just complete befuddlement, and the "why do I keep reading it?" that came with it.

Meh.
I can see how people can like it but i dropped it after it shit the bed by having the apocalypse happen or some shit.
Dont know why Sup Forums has regular threads on it.

One of these days I must remember to ask gob if he always intended for the comic to shift into the post-apocalyptic nightmare that it did or if he just got bored with the direction he had been going and decided to kill everyone to have some fun.

You asked for this.
It's weird, because like most people, I found it though here, and like most people, I found it bizarre enough that it kept reeling me in.
It was that weirdness alone that made me follow it, but then the writing got a little better. There was an actual plot to it, with these little foreshadowing bits that Gob planted all over. The art got better. It was still weird, and decent read.

While it got more, and more popular, it became clear that Gob was desperately playing catch-up with his readers, and that hurt some parts of the story. The use of yet another fake-out, also hurt it. The slow pacing on a couple of the big arc, pre-timeskip, were slow-crawling,

After all that shit, Gob got better at doing his own thing, and not trying to guess what the readers wanted. Help that he brought his editor and Grail to help on writing and art.
It went from the comic I was more hyped to read on every update, to just another comic I like to read.

Gob lost momentum, but I remember him saying that this will be his first, full-lenght, with an actual ending, comic project, so that's fine.
Overall, it's a good comic. Seems like Gob learned a shit-ton of things to carry over unto whatever else he might do after this.

Love love love love it.

yeah, a lot people just dropped it unceremoniously, or stopped talking about
the threads are pretty sparse, and only when the author shows up, they go a little longer, and it's mostly dick-riding
see?

>an actual ending, comic project, so that's fine.
Technically God Dammit had an ending.

That doesn't make it any less garbage.

At first I didn't hate it. I thought it was trash, sure, but beyond that I didn't care about it either way. I didn't start hating it until Sup Forums started obsessing over it and making constant threads about it.

Exact same thing happened with QC and Ma3, and other bottom of the barrel garbage that somehow gets a daily general here. What is it with Sup Forums and awful webcomics?

not when gob had planned to continue it, then thrashed that, then just thrashed the whole thing

>I didn't start hating it until Sup Forums started obsessing over it and making constant threads about it.
That's not accurate at all. The only time when threads were made outside of an update day, were storytime threads, and they only came about because someone suggested the storytime on an update day thread. And when you say that "Sup Forums started obsessing over it", do you mean the fuckers that kept to their own threads, and sucked Gob's dick when he showed up? Because that the only obsessing I ever saw.

nothing triggers Sup Forums's autism worse than a single small thread about a comic every time there's an update

Holy shit just looked it up and read to page 100. Maybe I'm reading too deep into it, but the lolsorandumb humour felt so over the top that it was self-aware and actually funny.

im waiting for that bust size chart with all the female characters, Gob...

The start was great, but it lost its charm after the talent show.

I love this serious and how unpredictable it can be at times

They need to add more characters

>unpredictable it can be at times
It's become less and less unpredictable, though.
Now any idiot can, and have, said "called it" on the threads and comment section.

>Exact same thing happened with QC and Ma3
>comparing It Hurts to either of these

You should be shot in the face. Actually, you should be shot in the face for comparing MA3 to QC. MA3 is just dumb and silly, it's nowhere near the same level of garbage as QC. It Hurts blows both of them out of the water. Why do retarded children feel the need to share their opinions here? Go to tumblr.

Did someone call that Tubsy and Poop would suffer karmic annihilation? That seems unlikely.

No idea. Made me legit sad though.

Wonder why Pasqualo remembers them?

i like both, pre 100, and post 100.
both have a charm of its own. you can appreciate that when gob does flashback eps

he will, since he still remember peeplops, and he was erased from existence.
i don't know exactly how this hell works, but i'm quite sure this is pasqualo's hell.

thats the joke. you're supposed to hate pasqualo a little bit.

>lost his momentum
>shit has LITERALLY hit the fan just now and the STAKES ARE REAL
>series has more tension now than it ever did than in the apocalypse because the protagonist has been completely neutered and the universe is genuinely shitting on him now instead of it all just being in his head
>he now has legitimate reasons to be angry and we get to watch him work his way back up from nothing to get revenge
The comic has literally never been better.

This part was great

The Space Rhinos killed Aurora. For this, they need to die.

However, given that they were just a plot device to get Pasqualo to Hell, I know they never will die. And that makes me very sad.

I don't think you know what momentum is.
Whatever it had, it lost, and what it has now, does not have the same impact as before.

I don't think you have more than a few neurons to rub together, so I guess we each have our opinions.

Nah, it's true.
But it sucks that you caught feeling this hard over someone not liking a comic as much as you. Suck for you, though.

Faggots

Wierd, vulgar, strangely endearing, and above all, sad.

Whoa whoa whoa. Aurora is cool and all, but Trisssh is best girl.

He said that he had everything up to 100 planned from the start. He'll tell you as much.

>constant threads
You mean when it updates and when some guy does storytimes? And now, I guess.

That or Satan wants little Pasq to suffer more than anyone else.

i need to catch up
i was on 220 something

>Assigned male-tier garbage.
I don't even know what you are trying to say, there.

Tubsy better be part of it.

Do it, it's fucking great.

If I remember right I think the comic really started to pick interest after the Skull Punching. That was the first turning point. When page 100 happened, it already had quite the following.

If you want to suggest It hurts to someone else without spoiling too much, I suggest that you show them this page.

It capture the spirit of the comic while keeping out most of the surprises to come.

Gob had the Hell Arc planned since the beginning. Not sure how he's "playing catch-up" here.

>not this one

>read it up to 99
>heh this is pretty fucking funny
>after 100
>holy shit
>this is insane
>and fucking hilarious
jesus this is good

>Not wanting a smart snake monster who could rip you in half with ease
What are you, GAY?

She's the best girl not dating someone. Best girl is Ally.
Mark doesn't count because he's a slave/manservant.

nah not a dick rider I just legitimately think the comic is funny and great. not to say its perfect, though. sorry

That was pretty fucked. They should have blown the ship's reactor.

This need a bit more context to get.