Fuck

fuck...

Did Barry just took a huge dump in the floor and ran away?

Taylor's Injustice could be pretty damn sad whe it wanted to be

A year later we got this

My problem with this page is, if a really pissed off Superman hit you your body would explode and there'd be no time for death's door narration captions.
Clark holding back just enough for Ollie to agonize like that doesn't make sense if he's actually ragekilling him, and if he's doing it on purpose he's a worse psycho than the story makes him to be.

So how many Naarghs! the whole Injustice run had?

Holy shit, I never noticed the "NAAARGH" there

Emperor Superman was a bit of an arrogant sadist. Batman in thr other hand was an irresponsible fuck.

What an incredibly smug jackass

>the fucking NAAAARGH
every time

In Year One there was like 26+ NAAARGHs...I did a compilation once, but I lost it

NYARGH

>Appealing to people's better nature to talk them out of a crime is being a smug jackass now.

>if he's doing it on purpose he's a worse psycho than the story makes him to be.
Well, he kind of IS.

and here come the liberals who are upset that constantly degrading and antagonizing people doesn't create world peace

If it helps, Batman would've just straight up beaten them up instead of talking them out of it.

I don't think that'd be better.

>liberal

Go back to your safe place. Stop getting triggered on Sup Forums

>Hover above them in a halo of golden light, crossed arms, literally peering down your nose

Yes, he's being a jackass. Sure, it might be like 50% unintentional but he's still being an ass. Of course this is nothing new; Superman is an ass to everyone. I'm sure that immediately after that panel he flew off to his gigantic, phallic space station, high above the heavens, to peer down on us poor mortals, deciding who is in need of "justice". Or, perhaps, he went home to his breathtaking diamond palace on top of the world.

Shit like this is why that manly Adonis, that paragon of humanity, Lex Luthor, the champion of mankind, has to constantly put that dirty alien in his place.

K