Just got back from Europe. Do they let people smoke anywhere? I went into a bar and Use swear I smelled tobacco...

Just got back from Europe. Do they let people smoke anywhere? I went into a bar and Use swear I smelled tobacco. Do euros know Tobacco is the most destructive drug on earth?

Apparently we have more freedoms than you.

Broski, there are signs telling you if it's smoke free or not.

Depends on country. Some countries like Greece literally allow you to smoke anywhere and other countries have restrictions.

>Do euros know Tobacco is the most destructive drug on earth?
ur a faggot

>most destructive drug on earth
You're on Sup Forums.

Pretty sure 'round these parts TEH JEWS are the most destructive drug (or thing) on Earth.

Did you go into a bar and expect people not to be smoking? What are you some kind of gay regard.

>Just got back from Europe.
Lucky us
>Do they let people smoke anywhere?
You can't smoke indoors in UK, where we're you? >I went into a bar and Use swear I smelled tobacco.
In UK you can smoke in your own home, if your home is a business you cannot smoke in there two hours before you open, holalnd can smoke tobacco in your pub/coffeeshop if you have no staff.
>Do euros know Tobacco is the most destructive drug on earth?
Yeah all them communities wrecked by cartels chainsawing people up over tobacco. I'll put your American education down to Regans bullshit.

>Tobacco is the most destructive drug on earth?
yea thats bcus tobacco market is the only market that jews can't control.

checked
>see ID
Oh shi-

Anyway you're right, something here is new which wasn't here before, ugly pictures of unknown diseases slaped on packages, I knew they did this in other countries but the advertising propaganda jew has wormed it's way now over here too, not to mention the increases from third parties i.e. tax on sold packages of cigs/tobaccco

Depends on the state and city in the US. Our bars allow smoking but major..er cities have them banned

>tfw I look like a 100% test tube clone of that guy from Narcos

>I went into a bar and Use swear I smelled tobacco
in finland we have designated smoking rooms in bars.

yeah they make up so called ''scientific statistics'' like let's say ''in 1970 %80 percent of lung cancer patients were also smokers'' they ignore the fact that in 1980 %80 of adults already smoking. There is no correlation between lung cancer and smoking cigs. It all made up.
also WW3 now

Don't worry about us euros having lung cancer faggot
In 15 years if nothing changes your third world shithole will show a life expectancy of 45 and everyone will suffer of cancers/hormonal degeneracies people shouldn't be able to get naturally. And all that from food only.
Worry about that

Do americans know what freedom means?

Fpbp

>meanwhile, outside of Fritz's apartment, the Merkelgruppen squads prepare to capture the cyber terrorist for online hate speech

0.50 shekels etc.

I guess Euros love smelling like shit.

Depends on the country and mind your own statist business of prohibiting the next arbitrary thing

>yea thats bcus tobacco market is the only market that jews can't control.

That has to be it. There wouldnt be this much anti tobacco propaganda if it were bad for you. Ill never stop smoking now

>88
>ww3
Am i missing something here or are you starting something?

depends
I was surprised to see Germans smoke on the street while walking for example, that's kinda seen as trashy here