What is Sup Forums opinion about RedPanels?

What is Sup Forums opinion about RedPanels?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GBhdcbc6YhE
youtube.com/watch?v=tY5jCL0bMI0
electionnightgatekeepers.com/did-you-land-on-this-page-seeking-documentation-that-3-million-illegal-immigrants-voted-for-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boy, Trump supporters sure are pissy lately. What's the deal with that?

Apparently the russians have sextape of him.

Pretty good for the most part. So its a shame your thread isn't even a dump and instead just a thinly veiled excuse to start a political thread on Sup Forums

Observe the veracity of these digits.

>make joke about how retarded the democrats are being
>haha lol you guys are pissy XD

It makes me smirk. Now post an image that isn't for ants.

I'm of the opinion that you should stop shilling your worthless comic everywhere,your comic is boring pandering "us alt right Sup Forumsacks are so reasonable, unlike those darn liberals xD"
I'm so tired of seeing you post it on Sup Forums

As a conservative and a comics fag, I feel like RedPanels could definitely try harder.

You're really in no position to be joking about other people's intelligence.

Implying he just didn't want to use a piss pun because Pissa Gate

>it's not unfair or bullshit when we do it
complete shit comic that also pulls the wind out of the "liberal creators muh comics REEEEEE-" argument that Sup Forums loves to drag over here

>And so it begins
Yes
Fight
FIGHT FOR MY AMUSEMENT

Used to be good and bring up interesting points. Now it's the author trying too hard to show he browses Sup Forums. Just like the Garrison comics.

How exactly?

Its a breath of fresh air, but he honestly sucks at humor and half-asses his research.

It's the author himself that starts these threads

What did trumps transition team say to himbefore the press conference?
Urine a heap of trouble mister president-elect!

Yes OP, I love lazy comics that get by on pandering to a specific group instead of actually applying effort.

You should just keep advertising it every day instead of buying ad space like you're supposed to.

>win election
>dumb
Pick one bud.

what?

you mean the presidential position?

This

>Half the US is literally retarded
>Retarded candidate wins

Gee, I wonder why.

Because convicts aren't allowed to vote, which made the criminal candidate have a considerable disadvantage even though America has the biggest prison population in the world.

>criminal candidate

But user, the fraud-artist and child rapist is the President Elect.

>Half the US is literally retarded
>Citation: I don't like the US and burgers get mad if you insult them so they're retarded, checkmate :^)

I'm glad Trump won, I'm no American but, surely its better to have your country burn rather than stagnate under Hillary. Another good thing about having a pathological liar for prez is that you know he's full of shit.

a third good thing is that now that conservatives are in the majority, all the contrarian retards will switch sides as soon as trump infringes on the comfort zones of basement dwellers and then finally I wont get meme'd at for not being a conservative. fuck the alt-right for being such insufferable bastards. and fuck Americans for their eternal cycle of butt-hurt, your elections are like a fat guy shifting his weight from his left ass cheek to his right when the other one goes numb

>democracy doesnt works when I lose

>child rapist
Where is proof?

>schmorky: alt-right edition
why does this exist

Shitty, pandering garbage. Pretty sure op is the author of it, trying to get more epic Sup Forums memes to put in his comic.

To be fair you'll still get meme'd on for not being a conservative. Conservatives may be in political power but liberals are still very much in social power. Being a contrarian faggot doesn't just mean shitting on the guvmint.
Besides Supporting Trump is he meme that keeps giving, the fact most people hate Sup Forums is exactly what a majority of Sup Forums wants so if most the site is shitting themselves over Trump they're only going to Meme harder.

>democracy

> your elections are like a fat guy shifting his weight from his left ass cheek to his right when the other one goes numb
This is the most apt description of politics in this country that I have ever seen on Sup Forums.

It's my opinion that he needs to stop shilling.

It's okay user, I liked your pun.

This is pretty much a regular Sup Forums comic, but because it comes outside of Sup Forums, it's just weird.

I really like this description

Not funny like most webcomics

Define "alt-right".

Dante Must Die mode: do not include memes in your answer.

real life equivalent to the X-Men, saving the world but hated by the public.

>its retarded to vote for one of the most, if not the most, successful businessman to run your economically suffering country
wewlad.jpg

Neo-Nazis that finally caught on that calling yourself a Nazi is bad PR

next well see smiling personable feminists and American dream style communists

people who have no personality hide behind Trump and extremist ideals in order to make it seem like they're interesting people.

A label for anyone to the right of the new "conservative", and anyone going against mainstream narrative of what the two parties are "supposed" to be.

Not actually real.

Bingo.

Using that logic, why not vote for the person backed by Soros? Soros is richer than Trump and started with less.

he has pretty solid art, about 50/50 with the humor, his one guest strip was wayy better though.

that response sounds awfully pissy, user

>helped the Nazis
>destroys countries economies for fun
No thanks
Proofs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GBhdcbc6YhE

>Most successful businessmen
Nah he's pretty mediocre. What he IS good at is getting his name out there and perpetrating the Meme of the ridiculously rich businessman. But there are obviously better American Businessmen.

I read that image with the voice of Stamper's 'Fairy Wish Prince' and it was glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=tY5jCL0bMI0

This.

This a thousand, thousand times.

It's a derogatory label meant to deride and silence people with unconventional political views.

It's 'shitlord' for a new generation.

>successful businessman
>successful

The guy making those is a retard.

Name one.
>inb4 warren buffett

>what are conflicts of interest

>Being this dumb

Hilary had the majority of the votes, Google it. Trump only won because of the electoral college. That's the opposite of democracy.

Checked

Bill Gates.

The United States is not a democracy.

The United States is a republic.

1st. Were a constitutional republic
2nd. Illegals and corpses don't count. Donald actually won the popular vote.

>retardedhalf.cbr

so you're telling me, that you'd vote for Paris Hilton if she ran? she's been a far more successful businessman than trump, Paris Hilton only inherited $5 million, yet created a business empire valued around $1 billion by age 30.

Trump inherited over $200 million, and in decades of effort hasn’t even outperformed an index mutual fund.

It's either
>WHITE GENOCIDE! THE JEWS WANT US TO HAVE SEX WITH BLACK WOMEN! THAT WILL CAUSE WHITE GENOCIDE! IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH A MINORITY YOU ARE A RACE MIXING TRAITOR!

Or

>I AM FROM THE NEW RIGHT NOT THE ALT RIGHT! YES I SAID I WAS ALT RIGHT BEFORE BUT I AM NOT A NAZI I SWEAR!
EVERYONE WHO DISLIKES TRUMP IS A SJW KEK! MAGA!

But Paul Joseph Watson said there were two "Alt rights" so it's damage control. But not all Trump supporters are nazis. The other half of alt right are crazy conspiracy theorists.

He invented a product. That's different.

Haхyя?

>That's the opposite of democracy.
Ah yes pure democracy also known as "mob rule" because who cares about minorities right?

He wasn't a founder of Microsoft, the business that sold the product he invented?

Did you forget he turned 1 million into 3 billion? Google's a great tool bud.

>Used memes
You fail

didn't they also leak one of hulk hogan?

>People I don't like don't count.
I guarantee if people falsified dead people's votes for the Democrats then people did it for the Republicans too.
The person I replied to specifically said it was a democracy. I was proving him wrong.

His business is in selling merchandise.
That's different.

Did you read the comment I was replying to? He said the country was democratic and I told him why it isn't.

>people I don't like
illegal immigrants A.K.A NOT CITIZENS
how can you be this stupid?

You don't know what index mutual fund means do you? How about you google that and get back to me, champ.

>Trump Steaks never happened
user....

Are you retarded? Illegal aliens votes aren't counted.

Literally Google the number of votes. Hilary had more.

>Trump supporters sure are pissy lately
As opposed to Trump detractors being pissy all the time?

*Illegal aliens can't vote.

Sometimes ok but like all political cartoons biased and full of blind spots.

>Illegal aliens votes aren't counted
Of course they aren't.
Illegal aliens committing voter ID fraud in blue states are counted.

Yeah, but you're comparing a singer/actress/ model to a businessman.
Who still made more money, your arbitrary timeframe you set up is irrelevant.

>1 venture of of hundreds
You guys are desperate.

This thread fucking reeks of tumblr everywhere

Jesus fucking Christ

>what is voter fraud.

>you're comparing a singer/actress/ model to a businessman
So you're not gonna be voting for Kanye?

She won by a margin of around 2,000,000

No way that many illegal immigrants successfully commited voter fraud

Jesus fucking Christ

>>.89087035 ▶
File: 1483766185443.jpg (29 KB, 332x396)
29 KB
(You)

Jesus fucking Christ

Its not even the biggest case of voter fraud the US has seen
Is this your first election cycle?

Maybe. Just for the meme

How do you fuck up so hard on that.

What a messy post

>only trump steaks failed

>Accidentally quotes his own (You)
First time trying to samefag?

Anonymous 01/12/17(Thu)13:38:00 No.89087114 ▶
(You)
How do you fuck up so hard on that.
>>
Anonymous 01/12/17(Thu)13:38:15 No.89087121 ▶
(You)
What a messy post
>>
Anonymous 01/12/17(Thu)13:38:18 No.89087124 ▶
File: 1467850583238.jpg (208 KB, 892x690)
208 KB
>only trump steaks failed

I sincerely doubt that. Show me where you're getting your numbers on this. There's no fucking way 2,000,000 votes are faked. I'd grant you the low thousands at most, and even then both sides would have it.

I don't get why you can't except that half the country doesn't want Trump as president.

Yeah I've seen the fucking image.
Wow 12 of over 500 business ventures "failed"? (What is chapter 11 bankruptcy)
Color me shocked!

electionnightgatekeepers.com/did-you-land-on-this-page-seeking-documentation-that-3-million-illegal-immigrants-voted-for-hillary-clinton/