Call from the 9/11 tower as he dies

youtu.be/pJV7DahJjVg?t=4m46s

How does this make you feel?

eh

Sounds like he's is cumming with the force of a thousand suns at the end.

couldnt they be saved with an helicopter?

i wonder how many people that work in tall buildings have parachutes in their closets now

Well on a personal level this is a tragedy but from a wider point of view, the government realised they couldnt fuck with everybody on the planet and not expect any consequences.
>completely disregard my opinion I am not American and therefore wrong on the subject

5 days too late. Zzzzzzzz

I spent eight hours on Sunday watching videos and listening to calls and this one was unnerving bc of the way it ends

Like we need anudda shoah

kek.

Feels good man americunt rekt

Any other good ones?

Dis traygedy vas an absolute SHOAH!

Clearly we need to stand with Israel at this time and nuke Iran

>land on tower with chopper
>gets swarmed by people
>too heavy to take off
>fall with the building

hell naw

don't think so. the doors to the roof had special locks and only certain engineering/security people had access to them. only way tenants would have been able to get to roof if someone with access was on a floor above points of impact, which probably was not the case.

even if they were able to get on roof, roof was not completely clear with a spot for a helicopter landing, and smoke coming out might not have allowed helicopters to hover to pick up people via ladder.

they shut down the airspace to prevent further attacks

Whoa, there, Nazi-boy! Don't cut yourself on that edge.

this makes me so mad

and the whole islamophobia shit that SJW's spout just makes me madder

genuinely furious

Man, thats terrible.

What a fucking awful situation to be in. Atleast the end must have been fairly quick.

I've seen people brutally murdered on video. But that scream at the end was horrifying.

Not only that, but the buildings burning at that high of a temperature, and at that high up, on a decently windy day would have created some fierce fucking updrafts making keeping a chopper steady near the roof damn near impossible.

poast your edgiest memes