Captain HYDRA replacing Kamala as the Champions leader

>Captain HYDRA replacing Kamala as the Champions leader

Not only them

>THE SECRET EMPIRE WILL GIVE IT TO YA
What did Marvel mean by this?

Well I guess they couldn't make the motif work.

>needs a 'The Secret Empire Will Shill You' edit
or
>The Secret Empire Will Be A Fucking Waste Of Time

>everyone belongs to the Secret Empire
Back to the good old "everyone is..." formula, eh Marvel?

Secret Empire is something to Marville

Newsarama - Champions
CBR - Avengers
Previewsworld - Spider-Man
Comicvine - X-Men

Any other site with a different teaser?

That doesn't fit. It should be "The Secret Empire will make America great again."

>>everyone belongs to the Secret Empire
So, what you're *really* saying is that this is gonna be Secret Invasion 2.0?

I hate it when I'm right.

Is this picking up on Remender's "Hydra infiltrated everything" plotpoint?

I'm still baffled how this event will be big. I mean, if it's all the heroes vs. Hydra Cap, Hydra and his alien army, wouldn't that just be Fear Itself?

it's Secret Invasion II, so a bunch of heroes will secretly be Hydra

>Is this picking up on Remender's "Hydra infiltrated everything"
I imagine Hydra Cap in the current Steve Rogers ongoing by Spencer (which grew out of Pleasant Hill/Avenger's Standoff by having a sentient cosmic cube literally rewrite reality to make it so Steve had *always* been with Hydra) will be a big factor.

Also image related (from Ewing's U.S.Avengers #1).

But, yes. And it's about damn time they got around to doing something with Xavier's Brain Powered Red Skull!

He's been the main villain in Uncanny Avengers but that book doesn't "count" so nothing important will ever happen in it.

>it's Secret Invasion II
I remember my biggest beef with Secret Invasion 1.0 was that they had the perfect chance to fix all sorts of shit ... and DIDN'T! Same with Secret Wars 3.0 (or whatever they were up to last time around ... I can't be arsed to keep up honestly).

I mean: they've literally got a Deus Ex running around in pig tails who can rewrite history on a whim before inevitably evaporating back into the aether ...

>He's been the main villain in Uncanny Avengers
Back in the day, I suppose. Prior to this weeks issue they were more concerned with Pymtron and Hand Zombie Hulk.

>THE SECRET EMPIRE WILL RAPE YOU
Shoopers, if you don't mind...

Remender set this up before he left Cap.
Misty's revelation that HYDRA had infiltrated every single team.

hes been a running background villain in Duggan's entire run...

just because hes not the THREAT in every issue doesn't make his presence there negligible

>The secret empire will USAvenge you
>The secret empire will ultimate you
>The secret empire will inhumanize you
>The secret empire will be fant-nevermind.

will champion you?

too bad that base was only around for 2 pages

>Not "The Secret Empire will x-cite you"
Too lewd for you, Marvel?

>just because hes not the THREAT in every issue doesn't make his presence there negligible
Actually that's pretty much exactly what it does, senpai.

He's been a "running background villain" off and on, here and there, since Remender's first arc on Uncanny Avenger's Vol 1, ffs!

Champion
verb (used with object)

to act as champion of; defend; support:
to champion a cause.

So Steve Rogers is going to rebrand/rename Hydra in order to make it more palatable?

HAIL HATRED

So is Maria Hill gonna build that wall and make the aliens pay for it or not?

>Heroes protect the american government
>Writers don't agree with the current american government
>Make this year run about how a evil association is pushing the strings of the american government

I know that this may be ridiculous since this was problably planned since Nazi Cap, but you would really be surprise if they used this as a excuse?

You realize they've done this plot before, right?

The original Secret Empire was Richard Nixon's secret terror organization that he used to take over America before that failed and he shot himself in the face.

>yfw Spencer is so bad that he's just scripting Remenders plot
lmfao Marvel has NO faith in that imp. It's no wonder he hates Ricky boy.

>why don't plots ever get followed up on? every new writer just ignores what came before

>new writer continues previous writers plot
>what a fag, just doing what the guy before was doing

This is Marvel's most Marvel event ever. Everyone is ______ AND it's Hero vs Hero.

>Captain Hydra
>Hero

Not
>The Secret Empire marks the spot

I think you meant to say
>everyone not on Captain Hydra's side
>Heros

The one thing I'm pretty certain of is that Hydra hasn't infiltrated everything. It's more likely Hydracap taking the reigns of Hydra by killing Skull, and recruiting heroes using his reputation for their rebranding.

Will GotG actually tie-in to this event though?

Will Bendis be involved in any capacity in this? Because if he is I don't want anything to do with it.

Guardians of Earth?

I highly doubt it, Bendis doesn't like doing tie-ins to events he had no role in planning or writing. None of the books he's writing seem like they have any characters that will be involved in the main plot anyway.

>there are people doubting Nick Spencer

>None of the books he's writing seem like they have any characters that will be involved in the main plot anyway.
Muh Jessica Jones
lmfao@utbqh

Miles kills Cap though

yes, in that he'll write hopefully only some tie-ins.

Miles will be involved.

His non-comedy books are pretty bad

Nick Spencer is SJW trash. I don't care what meme comics he wrote that made you laugh.

hahah where can i read this? please be true.

Oh right, forgot about that (which is weird given how many times we saw that page, just goes to show how forgettable the event was). OK, I guess that book will probably tie-in somehow. It's not like it'll be interrupting anything, Miles' book has no clear direction.

>Muh Jessica Jones
That cover was a lie, the new JJ book isn't involved with Hydra at all, but some weird secret group that hates superheroes.

It's true, it's in Englehart's Captain America run

>Secret Wars II
>Civil War II
>Secret Invasion II
HOUSE OF IDEAS

>>Secret Invasion II
How is this Secret Invasion II? There are no shape-shifting aliens

Readers: We hate events that interrupt every fucking book!
Marvel: Secret Empire will crossover with everyone!

>How is this Civil War II? There's no Government Registration Act

Secret Wars II was in 86, friend.

The original Cosmic Cube was Skrull made. Chitauri are AU Skrulls.

based Engelhart for the win

going to look for this

>m-muh Culture War

>no one here cares
Of course, because "here" is Sup Forumsmblr

I'm pre-emptivly disapointed Miles will defeat Captain Hydra instead of someone who actually has a connection to Steve.

It's a symbol of BLM and the "younger generation" defeating Trump and "racist old white men".

>DAE he wrote a good book once before ignore the trash he's putting out now

By defeat you mean kill cap and thus probably setting his master scheme into motion. Captain Hydra was happy at seeing his death because he saw that it lead to Hydra winning.

So Miles confirmed for ruining not only any comic he is written in, but the entire marvel universe.

>Dark Reign II
yussss

So, Cap wins?

If we've been shown the death so far ahead, it won't happen. I'm expecting Cap to put Jack Flag in his outfit.

The Secret Empire will Relaunch Captain Marvel 4 More Times

THE SECRET EMPIRE
YOU WILL BUY IT ANYWAY

What did Marvel mean by this?

Spencer outright said he ditched that plot.

Fucking shit just let the GotG be cosmic, they can't fucking go back to Earth every 5 minutes for events.

if there's any event that I would definitely not mind them trying to do again, it's Dark Reign.

>Spencer outright said he ditched that plot.
And here we are lol.

>Don’t miss this year’s Free Comic Book Day titles from Marvel, each featuring two 10-page stories that set the stage for upcoming game-changers in the Marvel Universe! We can’t tell you too much-but we think this one will get your spider-sense tingling! And the other story? Well, now that’s a secret.

I was looking forward to Hydra Cap but Spencer neing shit, Bendis using it to shill Miles, and crossing over other books, ughhhh I'm out

Nick Spencer can only write comedy that has nothing to do with politics, everything else by him is trash. Superior Foes and The Fix are more exceptions rather than the norm for his work.

Oh that's not even Amazing Spider-Man, why bother.

Ironic given how he fucks up other characters continuity while he runs his events.