The 4 of them must fight to the death. Only one may live. Located in a football stadium. Who wins?

The 4 of them must fight to the death. Only one may live. Located in a football stadium. Who wins?

pretty woman on the far left.

clever one stay away, remaining 3 kill each other. last standing of these 3 is exhausted enough, so 4th one easly finish her

Probably Daisy Ridley.

Emilia crushes them to death

I hate all of then except KStew, so hopefully she wins.

Obviously the one with the lightsaber wins

youll never be her lover. whats the point?

How much would to pay to watch it on pay per view?

Physically JLaw is probably the strongest but Daisy has those teeth so it probably comes down to those two

its not an eating contest

Emilia has the mass.

Is this an Ultimatesurrender type event? Are they all fighting simultaneously, or one on one? If so, who is fighting who?

No we decide the victor over a 2 day Blowjob Battle Royal.

They're dropped in a stadium simultaneously equipped with nothing but the overwhelming desire to kill 3 other women.

ill hurt you.

JLaw is the fittest biggest an strongest. All any of them have to do to KStew is kiss her. She'll turn into a puddle.

Daisy Ridley wipes the fucking floor with these hatched faced sluts

maybe they have a pusy fight to win haha how funny would that be haha maybe you guys could describe how this pusy fight would happen and who would win haha

Then, Jennifer Lawrence wins. She is physically the strongest, and also strikes me as the most reckless in a life or death sitiuation.

Powers :
Emilia - confusebrows
Daisyfu - chompers
jennifer - 50% chance of winning uncnditionally
chicken stew - cute psychopath

Emilia uses confusebrows on everyone. Stew is a psychopath and daisy is infertile so they aren't affected. Jlaw trips and falls and daisy rips her throat out.

When this is happening, stew sluts daisy's throat.

Emilia v stew. Ekilia is a womanlet and starts running but she's too fat, so she stops. They both make out and have a pusyfight where the first to cum loses.Stew is a psychopath and figures out that emilia's eyebrows are erogenous and uses it to her advantage.

Kstew wins.

fin

Daisy and it would not even be close.
She worked out a lot to be in shape to play Rey, whereas the rest of them have never lifted anything in their entire life.
Based on fitness alone even if it was a 3v1 Daisy wins.

>Implying Clarke,Jlaw and Kstew have any chances against Xenomorph

But can she chew through Emilia's mass?

I'm betting on the dyke

harvey

will she get on her knees and service them all???

Daisy is the fittest but Jennifer has a big weight and height advantage, so my money is on her. Emilia and Kristen are both womanlets and out of shape and pose no threat to either of them, the only chance for them would be to team up and take down either jennifer or Daisy in a 2on1 situation.

James Cameron actually made a movie about this fight, its called Aliens, go look it up

The second one from the left seems like she could beat anything!

Emilia's eyebrow game obliterates the rest.

Kirsten Stewart has horrid goofy teeth. Also

UNWASHED!

>please don't hurt me
>I don't wanna die
>please ... I'll make you feel good...

I wanna see big strong Jennifer womanhandle the weak little dyke KStew

she would probably fingerblast her to orgasm just to humiliate her

This is Death Match! We can't have sex things disparaging the purity of the event

how embarrassing for her, to be forcibly brought to orgasm in front of such a large crowd

the sex humiliation would just be their finishing moves