I dare anybody on this board right now to quote ONE (1) funny joke from Rick and Morty. If you cannot...

I dare anybody on this board right now to quote ONE (1) funny joke from Rick and Morty. If you cannot, then it's officially settled that R&M is redditshit garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4qzjR2yACfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

easy as fuck:

pickle rick

le Pickle Rick

boom big reveal desu

X GON GIVE IT TO YAH

If these be my last words, then I'd like to leave this world with one final thought: Me no wanna die, mommy! Waaahhh!

tittybean

>Sleepy Gary

"The Great Passive Aggression"

Just reading your posts, Jesus Christ...
Mods, please at the very least contain this shit in Sup Forums
It really belongs on reddit.

Its called 'pickle rick' you sub 140 IQ subhumans

>SUBMIT. SUBMIT FOR THE SELFIE.

>I believe in God, Rick.
>HA HA YOU'RE FUCKIN' STUPID! GOD ISN'T *BURP* ISN'T REAL, MORTY! HA HA

Why are the people who dislike this show so incredibly autistic?

>"The temperature today is 'is it cold out, or is just me?'"

It's funny to bully retards and what theu enjoy.

Only stupid and autistic people could hate this nihilistic masterpiece.

>Aw he's saying 'I love Obama'

You guys really can't fucking dislike something without making memey ironic shitposts about it. The Rick and Morty fanbase isn't half as retarded as the memspouting fucktards that wreck every single attempt to talk about it.

>M-Morty God isn't *vomits* real
>Your parents are sheeple *URP M-Morty don't listen to them
>I'm so d-depressed *vomits* Morty
>Life is m-meaningless Morty
>WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB
>*vomits*

>y-you gotta shove this up ur butthole OP, way up ur butthole
Xd fag

youtu.be/4qzjR2yACfQ
39 seconds

>The Rick and Morty fanbase isn't half as retarded as the memspouting fucktards that wreck every single attempt to talk about it.
Huh... It's almsot like I don't give a shit about your gay, manchild cartoon and just want to ruin discussion for you. Hmmmm... :^)

>"Quantum carburetor"? Jesus, Morty. You can't just add a Sci-Fi word to a car word and hope it means something.
>Huh, looks like something's wrong with the microverse battery.

This post gives me the impression that the person making it spams the word "reddit", but in actuality encapsulates those aspects themselves.

Wubba lubba dub dub xD

I don't get it

That pretty much sums up R&M for anyone who hasn't seen any of it, trust me I wouldn't bother. It started off ok but has rapidly gone down hill. It is filled with forced memes and panders to reddit.

I guess I did the butler!

It's rum raisin!

Yes, like a fucking autistic kid.

That was probably the best visual gag in the entire series, especially the way he fumbles it.

first season Mr Meeseeks said some funny shit. The episode with Mary's sister in Rick's ship against police was also not cringe inducing

It literally made fun of reddit in the last episode

Eek barba durkle

Wow! That makes it totally funny and not cringey!

Doesn't actually sum up any of it. think for your goddamn self for once before thinking every episode is IM PICKLE RIIIIICK xD

>Snuffles was my slave name.

It's a good show. This thread full of edgy autists meming about what they heard other people say the show was like is cringy.

Somebody's gonna get laid in college

This is the kind of people that dislikes Rick and Morty

>I-It doesn't sum it up a-user, they made fun ofr-reddit this one t-time so it proves it's not a r-reddit show!

>they're not people morty, they're bureaucrats

>reddit spacing
LARP confirmed

It's literally how shitposters who dislike rick and morty sound like when they express their opinion rather than the usual copy pasting of autistic falseflag posts

Really, if you want to witness the true face of autism just fucking think about how much time it must have taken the autistic sperg that write those long-ass copypasta ironically PRETENDING to be people who like the show.

Seinfeld did it better with the "guy in the park with a present in his pants" scene.
The imagery was good, but the set up was familiar and the chick's response was total ass.

Something better would have been her saying some slavic name, like she recognized his description, then they have a silent moment of remembering their individual rapes, before getting in the car then leaving. Like there's actually this mythic archetypal slavic rapist out there who gets everybody eventually.

>le epic trolling on Sup Forums xD
You rebbit toirists are the worst.

thanks bro, keep the cringe coming

>ebinsciencemanfags actually think funposting is a bad thing and are upset that they can't have "serious" """discussions"""

>"""discussions"""
Why the fuck do you write like this, are you having a stroke?

This. I see ten threads whining about this show for every one I see promoting it. I'm sure it's total reddit bullshit but it can't be any worse than all of the terrible capeshit people discuss on here.

it's because you're a fucking retard for thinking any conversation about r&m between r&m fans will have interesting or original ideas being discussed as opposed to just being idiots quoting at each other. you think your dumbass circlejerks are somehow better and more worthwhile than creative, funny oc that people put effort into.

Xavier's slowly becomin' the next Reddit and Memey though, I've got to say

right but why do you use the reddit quotes meme

and you honestly think that autistic fuckwads posting "LE PICKLE RICK XDDD" ironic shitposting is better? Fuck off. Learn that people can enjoy things that you don't.

I swear to god most of the autists who hate the show probably never watched more than 10 minutes of it and are just parroting these shitty memes to fit in.

i thought this one was pretty funny:

>Jerry: Rick, don't you have something that can make the dog smarter?
>RIck: I thought the point of having a dog was to not feel like the dumbest thing in the room. If i were you, I wouldn't pull that thread.

I like that one yeah

>i have a problem with a short and efficient way you use characters to add meaning and nuance to statements because i take punctuation very seriously

the retard i responded to didn't say anything about pickle rick. they were just butthurt at people making fun of them so they sperged out about how
>putting any effort into m-mocking people like me is just a-autistic
>the right way to post on Sup Forums is spewing pointless, content-less posts about how much you enjoyed some quote

reminder

That sounds kinda dumb user but not every idea someone comes up with is gonna hit I suppose

this is scarily accurate

fpbp

>Just A Bite of Yours cafe
>"Is anyone else cold?"

This

i'm brown and even I rolled my eyes and changed the channel after this blatant normie reddit display

Making long fucking ironic meme posts and spending hours harassing people for no other reason than that you disagree with them is not creative, it's autistic

>what did the ship really do? Murder a guy and paralyze another? Not a bad price for spider peace.
>what tangled webs we unweave
>HA! I LOVE THIS SPIDER!

the five fucking seconds long clip at the credits of an episode made you change channel?

>Where are my testicles, Summer? They were removed, where have they gone?

Gets me every time. Also, Krombopulous Michael.

>this gun shoots anti-matter, right? My target can't be killed with regular matter.

>here's my card. If you ever need anyone killed, please - give me a call. I have no morals, I'll kill anyone: women, children, doesn't matter. I just love killing.

Stopped watching there

Why did you cap that?

>waaaaaah i have a problem with people harassing and mocking people they disagree with in a humorous manner for fun
Why are you here? You should literally go to some heavily moderated website with rules guaranteeing users are not subjected to antagonistic posts that upset them, perhaps with a cartoon alien mascot.

>my species communicates via what you call "Jessica's feet." I mean, "telepathy."

>the portal is fifty of what you call "yards" of what you call "south" of what you call "here."

It really is a shame the fanbase is so cancerous, because I like this show.

The one in the first episode was pretty fun. The one where Rick told Morty to shoot airport guards because they were "robots".

This is the same type of faggot who hates reddit purely because his shitposts like this would be down voted. The only way he can have a discussion is to post somewhere like Sup Forums where people kind of have to read his posts. Sad.

In the evil rick and morty episode the crab thing was funny

I honestly think its because the show started sucking too. If it was still even at least season one pretty good level there wouldn't be near this many autists complaining about the fanbase. Its the fact it has gotten more popular the less funny it is, with the audience even exploding around horrid meme jokes like Pickle Rick

That was okay

Rick and Morty is a good show desu

It's cringy as fuck and it makes me genuinely think that maybe Rick and Morty actually fucking is too intellectual of a show for you since apparently the kind of comedy you prefer is repeating a retarded fucking cringe inducing meme over and fucking over. So yes, for people like you, Family Guy is probably the show of choice.

I got a kick out of toxin-free Morty constantly going "MMMMM, IS THIS ORGANIC?"

One of main complaints about the R&M fanbase is that they're always talking about it and putting it in people's faces. Yet, I almost never see pro-R&M threads on here, it's always false flag circlejerk type threads or anti-R&M. Eliminate last two categories and suddently R&M would rarely be mentioned here.

The whole first season is leagues better than the other 2.
>It's a new machine. It detects stuff way up your butt.

But why are you not on alternative websites that don't trigger your delicate sensibilities, tho?

Liking Rick and Morty is the new hating Rick and Morty is the new watching Rick and Morty is the new masturbating to Xavier Renegade Angel

Literally red.dit
>LETS JUDGE A PERSON BY THEIR APPEARANCE

They see zero hypocrisy in this

I’m so confused

If you find this top cute, you CANNOT execute~

>"Weddings are basically funerals with cake"
it's funny because it's true

Leave.

>tfw the internet won't let you form your own opinions anymore

Reminder this is the kind of """people""" that shitposts about R&M

>WAAAAAAAAAH LIKE MY SHOW OR YOU'RE A NECKBEARD

Seething