All I ever did, I did to make you proud!

>All I ever did, I did to make you proud!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oF7vFFTnc98
youtu.be/YuO_yqMEZfc?t=3m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Shen is fucking boring and lame compared to Tai Lung.

Don't bother replying because it's not up for debate. I know better than you.

>A leopard with daddy issues is better than peacock Hitler

with Parental Issues.

Well, you failed.

These movies are so much better than I thought they could be...than they should be.

To be fair, Shen can be described entirely as peacock with parental issues too.

Better late then never

Shen did absolutely nothing wrong. His cannons would have unified china and made them strong against invaders.

Tai Lung had the best fights
Shen had the best character
Kai had best theme

I was watching Trollhunters recently and it made me think about Draal was basically Tai Lung if he wasn't too drunk on pride to get over his issues.

Kai and KFP3 were really disappointing

Which is unfortunate because I really like Goose-dad

shouldn't tai lung be in the spirit realm if wushi finger hold sends people thre?

I like pandas

I also like jack black

I actually really like KP3. It's been a long while since I've seen the other 2 tbf

It's pretty surprising, though I still find it hilarious that it's partially responsible for Mists of Panderia flopping

Kai has tai lungs face in his jade belts thingy, he just never uses him.

>responsible for Mists of Panderia
wait what?

I wouldn't say disappointing, more predictable. The plot for the most part was a beat for beat acceptance story. Po grew as a character, the villain was good, but the supporting cast was a big fat 'meh' and that dragged it down.

he made Po likeable. Initially he was going to be more grumpy like Shrek.

Trilogy Curse.

A WoW expansion centering around eastern themed panda land and playable panda race

It released fairly close to Kung fu panda and was infamously associated with it

Did it really flop though? WoD and Cataclysm had nothing but disdain hurled at them while Mists was lolpandas or Throne was legit

>Mists of Panderia flopping
Wasn't it well received by Chinese players though? I know there was plenty of outrage in the West because, you know, it was seen as Offensive.

>Fem Po

Who's responsible for this? Po should not be this cute with just a head of hair.

That's the weird thing, ask most western WoW vets and they'll say it's a flop. But in my opinion it was actually pretty fun.

I don't know how it was received elsewhere, but a lot of players seem to dislike it along with the pandaren race

It was this weird mix of people misunderstanding what the main draw of the expansion was (horde vs alliance) and even more daily grind up until the near end of the expansion

And Kung fu Panda played a part in it, since a lot of people saw it as the "lol pandas" expansion rather then the before mentioned alliance vs horde expansion

Which sucks since I really like Pandaria and the pandaren

it flopped if you consider what they expected of it but it was far from a poorly received expansion

WoD was poorly received? I know Cata was and I think I understand why, but I thought WoD seemed decent in premise.

>tfw be dommed by Tai Lung

Still my top fap

His canons lost to magick kung fu tho.

Kung-Fu Panda mostly just caused a lot of unoriginal players to name their characters after it in Mists of Pandaria. Personally I found MoP to be one of the better expansions of WoW. The story, music and environment were a lot more captivating than other expansions despite barely being related to the main plot of the game.

Legion is just absolute shit.

She's a cute

Self-fulfilling prophecy, Shen's a clever guy and if he had read the Art of War he could've just conquered all of China and THEN dealt with the panda, preferably by sending five bazillion troops or just poisoning his dumplings.

Tai makes more sense because he's a proud warrior, of course he's going to rush bare-handed into the enemy's lair.

The movies that made people realize China is beautiful

Weird how nobody else does that

Mists was my favorite expansion.

Fight me.

>Its fate/prophecy bullshit

I hate this shit

was Kung fu panda 3 any good?

Did the panda and the tiger finally kiss

I know that, what I don't know is how its release would harm sales. If anything I would expect it to bolster them seeing as how they are in two separate markets.

>was Kung fu panda 3 any good?
It was extremely mediocre.

No. They keep hinting at it but it never happens.

Well this time it's supposed to be part of Chinese philosophy. The whole buddhist/taoist(I forget which) belief that if something is to happen, it's going to happen and by trying to avoid it, the thing happens faster.

Be it something insignificant as banging your foot against the door or Shen dying to a panda

that's some gay fantasy

she mellows more every new movie.

they wont make 4th one, i hope

KFP 3 had a good beginning and ending but everything in the panda village was just filler that didn't really build towards a good realization. Po's magically learning how to control chi felt unearned due to the second act being all just slapstick comedy.

I never liked Tigress. They went a little crazy on the whole flat thing. Flat head, flat voice, flat personality

2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 >= 3

It was planned to be a 6-parter. And since it's making bank in China, you can bet they'll be making 4.

It was wholly awful. Even at the start you can right away tell something is wrong, the villain is so boring you'd think he was a red herring and Oogway is there for fanservice despite his passing being a pretty fucking poignant part of the franchise.

Then the ending is just slapstick which makes no sense since KFP1 already did that and KFP2 already moved past that.

What? The ending wasn't slapstick, the ending was some Dragon Ball shit with Po using energy beams. Unless you mean the stuff with the pandas fighting the jade masters.

At which part is Tigress going to rip off Po's clothes and ride him into the ground

Better Late than Never

zinga

There's fan content for that. :^)

funy, this movie overshadows KFP3 in china. they treated it like a date movie.

KFP3 is better than Zootopia anyways.

>He still thinks he's being funny for posting that ad nauseum

Get a better hobby, user

....wait, Zootopia wasn't a date movie?

nah, bunnies cant date foxes.

that wasnt me

Well for Asian girls, Nick is ideal the 'boyfriend' so yeah. It's a date flick. As in they take their dates to the movie, point to the fox and tell the poor bastard "Why can't you be more like him?"

because w have to work while you watch cartoons in cinemas!

Problem with Tai Lung is they had to turn him incompetent to have him defeated, when he's introduced he somehow manages to perform superhuman feats that defy all logic, then when facing Po he somehow can't escape the Panda's fat ass

Meanwhile Shen was defeated because of character development on Po's side and exploit of weakness from Shen's side

youtu.be/YuO_yqMEZfc?t=3m19s

Eventually ending up with Shen dead after being hoisted by his own petard

That JJJ/Venom thing fits well here.

I fucking hate this excuse
>I was only being an asshole because I thought you wanted me to be one and I crave approval

Anyone know somewhere I can watch these online? I've never seen a kungfu panda movie because I live in a rural country with no access to cinema

Putlocker

The thing that bugged me about Shen was that Po kept beating him in the film so he didn't feel like a threat.

Not that guy, but honestly, the thing that dissappointed me the most of the movie was the lack of a proper fight between Po and Kai.

They hyped him up for the whole movie, and then shows off for two minutes against Po, only to later be steamrolled by power of... uh... I'm not entirely sure if that was friendship, but you get what I mean.

Instead of making a cool-ass anti-gravity fight in the other realm, Po just toyed the shit out of Kai.

The way Tai Lung was defeated by Po is instrumental in driving home the movie's message of just being urself.

Po hates that he is so fat and bouncey because the Five makes fun of him for it but in the end it's exactly these qualities that enable him to defeat Tai Lung

>The movies that made people realize ancient Chinese tradition/art is beautiful

FTFY. China is literally Bootleg: The Country nowadays, with how many copypasted monuments they have.

Hitler had parental issues too, both mommy and daddy.

>file

I think he meant more the landscapes.
Besides Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon deserves more credit.

Except Shen did nearly kill Po at the factory and at the canal, meanwhile Tai Lung got his ass handed to him by Po

>but what people don't understand; is that we've been in warcraft games long before Kung Fu panda was released

Self fulfillinf prophecy, not the same thing as fate.

The cannons in 2 were kinda fucking dumb.

If you asked me to come up with the least practical weapon possible for killing kung-fu wuxia dudes who run up walls and do those super long jumps, I'd suggest a gunpowder cannon.

Literally just walk around it and punch him.

You killed dozens of men to make him proud?

Well it helps when the people you fire at think they can punch the cannon ball

i loved how it got worse and worse

I was really hoping the pandas already had Kung Fu. Was disappointed to learn that po had to teach them. Would have made their genocide a lot more understandable if they were actually some kind of threat.

Maybe that was the point. The near genocide of their people also wiped out their knowledge of super chi kung fu as all the masters that knew it died.

Can we just all acknowledge how bad Kung Fu Panda 3 was in comparison with the other two movies? It felt like it was recycling both 1 and 2 somehow, while being neither.

He's talking about while Shifu was raising him.
Tai Lung was an okay guy until he was told not to be the Dragkn Warrior

The pacing was off, the characters felt awkward, the jokes weren't as good, Kai felt more like a force of nature villain than someone out for revenge which doesn't fit well with the story, the resolution was dumb.

>it's exactly these qualities that enable him to defeat Tai Lung

But it makes absolutely no sense. Tai Lung's a prodigy, trained from childhood to be the ultimate kung fu warrior- how is it that he apparently doesn't know the first thing about dealing with fat guys?

Well, I don't know about kung fu, but I've taken classes of both kickboxing and some style of karate and I've realized than in all these places all they teach you is the way in which they like to throw punches and ways to avoid/block these ways specifically, and they are not as flexible or compatible with other disciplines as one may think.
That said, I've been told that kung fu, while less direct and developed, is alot more flexible than others.

The parts that haven't been polluted to hell, anyway

>monkey is voiced by Jackie Chan
>didn't oneshot everyone

>hire Jackie Chan to voice a character
>his character says maybe 5 words in the whole movie
>could have hired anyone else and used to the extra cash for other things in the movie

Mists of Pandaria was hated by the premise but turned out to be a very solid expansion.

Warlords of Draenor was loved by the premise but turned out to be so much absolute dogshit that it nearly killed WoW- patch 6.1 was a selfie camera and that's it.

I recall that Tai Lung was doing a boss rush, from the 5 to Shifu, it's possible that Po defeated him due to exhaustion.

Shen is literally a frieza to Po. Tai is just anger issues. So excuse me if i disagree strongly

And then in 3, Po had daddy issues. It's like metallurgy.

Did he ever wield a ladder?

Well he was a gifted KungFusman himself and the Cannons from what I remember were more a threat to their towns rather than themselves.
Shen was threatening to bombard their towns to death if they didn't get in line

It represented technological progress overcoming traditional warfare. Like how guns made swordfighting and suits of armor nearly obsolete.

Also Po was mostly on the defensive/run during most of their fight, with Tai Lung focusing more on the school than Po. It wasn't until after he got the scroll that Po was able to fight him.