How did this fly past the drawing board?

How did this fly past the drawing board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Waru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta sell toys somehow.

You missed.

Easily

The people in charge aren't autistic.

>it aint me starts playing

Nice

...aren't?

lol, this is some He-Man, Transformers and GI Joe toy commercial-tier shit. It even gave me 80's nostalgia.

Carlos!

The old EU is bad they said, the new EU is great they said...

After seeing this, what, if anything, could have possibly been more retarded in the old EU?

Like a helicopter of course.

Why do these threads pop up a year late?
you are slow Sup Forums that episodes finale was better than TFA

Well, no.

There's at least one movie where a fully-grown man is carried by a small droid for miles at speed without the droid slowing down at all. There are similar droids that are small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and energy requirements are irrelevant with a lightsaber.

Putting a little surprise in the hilt isn't even new. It's all established by the movies, in some cases for more than 30 years, but you're triggered by it because it doesn't flip your lightswitch the correct number of times.

Force-sensitive droids, the anti-Force, the Yuuzan Vong, and other fanfiction.net-tier ideas?

No one ever said the new EU is good. It'll have the same amount of autistic ideas, just better stitched together in terms of continuity because of the Star Wars lore monitors Disney hired.

by spinning really fast?

That just raises further questions. If these devices are small enough to be inside a lightsaber, they're presumably uncommon to justify them not being seen in places that sort of thing would come in handy, like, say, jetpacks. It doesn't really explain the spinning, which is easily the silliest aspect of the whole thing

The steps that can be taken to make it make sense don't make any sense themselves IMO.

If its antigrav devices powered by the lightsaber. Is it to cool the antigrav gizmo? Is it to power it by spinning the blade to divert plasma into it to fuel it? Why do that when you could just use the devices with an independent power source and not cause the hilarity of throwing your blade and the damn thing just spins off into the void and actually that would be pretty awesome so fuck it, headcanon accepted.

I want my perpetual motion spinsabers, damn it.

On a lightsaber of course.

I can't wait for the lightsaber surfboard.

I love how they literally never used it until the last fucking episode where they all died.

I'm not saying the old EU wasn't full of retarded shit, but people told me the new one wouldn't also be full of retarded shit and that I was a bitter old EU for saying it would be.

Holy hell, that's goofy as fuck.
kek

> Empire has a bunch of black people working for it in the new comics, books and games
> Rogue Ones Empire was completely white except for one mexican or something who betrayed them before the movie even started

Great continuity. The new EU is completely worthless. At least it pushed me to fully accept that the concept of EUs is impossible and that there will always be conflicting or stupid stuff to ruin the feeling of a connected universe.

Does Sup Forums still think this shitshow is better than the Disney movies?

LMAO

It's a cartoon for children about space wizards with laser swords

>There's at least one movie where a fully-grown man is carried by a small droid for miles at speed without the droid slowing down at all.

Wait, which one?

Autistic people are known to enjoy spinning things

They don't draw it, it's animated by computers.

Spinning's a good trick

Obviously they're cutting the air above them to create an updraft. Lightsabers cut through anything, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

You really don't want to go down the rabbit hole of things that were 100% canon in the old EU

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Waru

SKELECOPTERS.

I literally burst out laughing when I frist saw it. Could not believe it.

Even then this is retarded.