Batman #15 Preview

13thdimension.com/exclusive-preview-batman-15/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9fmVzwZFGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't even know what this pose is supposed to be

So are we guessing Selina still ends up in jail at the end of the issue? I know she is gonna be in the next arc, but Batman is going to arkham hold off Bane or whatever, so he'll still see her,

>That bottom left panel

that book is so bad,

CATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HAAHAHAHAHAH THAT IS SO IDIOTIC:

I love King's Bat & Cat.

King's really going all-in on this bat/cat autism.

It is terrible..We need new bat writers..

aye jon hamm.

I really can't get past the Bat/Cat stuff.

Have Tom King explained how Nu52 Catwoman learned that Batman is Bruce Wayne?

I like it the pairing but fuck if bat and cat isn't annoying. "Bats" way less clunky. Cat I can handle, but the frequency that King uses it is like subjecting myself to chinese water torture.

>CAT! CAT! CAT!
He sounds like a golden retriever.

ähhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That makes me puke,And i like selina..

My biggest problem with it are the connotations that King placed on it.

Batman and Catwoman are now two people suffering from depression that use their costumes as if they were they only real personas left. They killed their human selves metaphorically and now they see themselves as Bat and Cat.

It reminds me too much of fucking furries and i can't stand it.

>That Golden Age callback.
>That Year One callback.
I love this run. Hell yeah.

If something I appreaciate about King's work on Bats is his comminment over his OTP, he doesn't shy away from BatCat and I applaud him for that

Now if only someone would do the same for other pairings

Morrison nailed TaliaBruce

it's the pose the action figure he used to draw from was in

Totally agree

It's an alternate perspective of Catwoman piggybacking Batman while he flies through Gotham City.

this is bait

Reminder that Rooftops is gonna be inspired by Rio Bravo.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9fmVzwZFGI

Lana.

Lana

LANA!

So is she Selina Kyle again? No more mob boss Selina Calibrise? Rebirthed?

She's stopped being a mob boss at the end of Valentine's arc.

She's Cat. Selina is dead.

King's Bruce is a lot more entertaining to read while imagining H. Jon Benjamin doing his voice.

KING'S DIALOGUE IS FUCKING TRASH FAMILY

WTF happened

I always have to laugh it's like a comedy.

>still shipping Batman/Catwoman
Top kek, are we back in the 70s?

>Catwoman
>70s ship

Holy shit be less of a casual.

Fuck off, casual

So this is earth 2 batman then?

Catwoman was in the 70s, but she was vastly overshadowed by the long line of various women that Batman banged in his adventures. Out of literally any decade I would say that her prevalence in the 70s was the least.

Just because you googled "batman and Catwoman 70s" to find a story you never read doesn't make you any less wrong.

Who the fuck knows. You've Batman remebering their golden age first meeting while Catwoman remembers their post-crisis first meeting.

Even then in the 70's most of the BatCat stories were about Earth-Two versions of the characters and mostly specials here and there.

Huh. Trust exercise or a genuine (fakeout) suicide attempt over life in jail, I wonder. Guessing the former, but personally I'd take death.

That was actually really sweet. Wonder why they are both remembering events from other continuities, and don't even realize it. Shit is getting even weirder.

>Trust exercise or a genuine (fakeout) suicide attempt over life in jail, I wonder

Oh wait, so that's what's happening.
I didn't get it because they always leave rooftops by jumping into the void

… i prefered calling him twilight Batman…

Yeah, I get you, but it just makes sense. I got warning feelings when she asked for 'one more night' and actually told him she loved him (and got the words back, likely for the first and last time in a while). Plus, you know, the whole 'I am Suicide' shit, and being in jail basically making her coping method impossible.

Her coping method for her depression is being Cat and sexing Batman, so her being away for a long time would certainly drive herself to actually attempt suicide for real. Not just metaphorically.

You know, after Englehart's run, Len Wein shipped Bruce and Selina hard.

>End of this arc has Batman and Catwoman finally calling eachother Bruce and Selina
CALLING IT NOW

King does that intentionally and it's glorious.

Looks like Superman disguised as Batman flying over Gotham.

But doesn't Bruce usually call her Selina?

And Moench. A lot of writers writers have historically liked BatCat.

But if Selina is remembering her Frank Miller origin, does that mean she's an former prostitute again?