NWR lauching his own streaming website

>Self described as a “cultural expressway for the arts”, byNWR.com is a new website from the director behind Drive and The Neon Demon whose sole purpose is to spread the love when it comes to movies. For the princely sum of zero dollars / pounds, this site will showcase a range of movies from around the globe, all newly restored and many plucked from Refn’s private collection.
lwlies.com/articles/nicolas-winding-refn-streaming-platform-bynwr/

Where were you when /ourguy/ Refn literally saved kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

publicdomainmovies.net/feature_movies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neato

Since this is a Refn thread, does anyone have that webm of the cougar rise in Neon Demon?

Refn is the man

inderesding

signed up

hopefully he isn't putting up too much of his money in this because this is going to crash and burn faster than the Challenger

I STREAM

FYI
REFN IS A HACK

i will give him money

why did they photoshop his jaw

Man, this guy is just the fucking best isn't he?

>For the princely sum of zero dollars / pounds, this site will showcase a range of movies from around the globe

How? Who's paying for this?

since when does he have a chin

>can you cgi me a chin

They are all public domain and there's ads.

>They are all public domain
why not youtube then

>shitty compression
>good viewing experience

>They are all public domain

Oh, THOSE movies. I thought it would be new artsy stuff. Dropped.

based, hope it lasts

NWR looks like he got his sense of style from American Psycho.

>Night of the Living Dead
>Charade
>Wonderful Life
>The Stranger
all on public domain as far as I can remember. there will be a list somewhere

I didn't look at any lists or anything but it says "Newly restored" right there in the OP

Did he buy a chin?

Can this man be any more based?

How could a film from the 60s possibly be in the public domain? The copyright term in the 60s was 95 years.

publicdomainmovies.net/feature_movies

BASED.
Is he /our guy/ ?
Kino..

Based autismo. When did he get a chin tho?

>threw a table at a wall in film school and got expelled, then re-did the scene in Bronson
>directed Drive even though he failed his driver's license exam like 7 times
>directed OGF only so he could visit toy shops in Thailand then got upset because his wife put his toys in the attic
>can't shoot his movies in non-chronological order
>color blind
>dyslexic
>lost virginity at 24
>proposed to his first girlfriend (now wife), she initially said no but kept the ring
>daughter doesn't call him Dad or Papa, calls him "Jang" the same nickname used by his adult friends and family
>believes in Thai ghosts because his daughter sees them and Jodo told him some spooky shit reading tarot cards
>tried to kill his stepmom but the gun didn't go off
>literally wears a towel when he's shooting a movie to keep his energy inside him or something
>can't pick his own clothes, wife does it for him
>Mads says he can't talk to him outside of movie sets because he can literally only talk about cinema
>kissed Goose on the red carpet at Cannes
>kissed Elle on the red carpet at Cannes
>cried on live Danish TV
>talked about fucking on live British TV
>has deluded himself into thinking he's close friend with David Lynch, randomly brings up "David" in conversations, while other people have no idea who he's talking about
>despite his wife trying her best to dress him correctly, he still attends event dressed like a teenager while everyone else is dressed properly
>almost got to his now wife to run away on their second date because he told her he was going to show her a beautiful, emotional film and then forced her to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>has no neck
>described TND as being about him picturing himself as a 16-year-old girl
>constantly kept mentioning that Elle Fanning had "just turned eighteen" at Cannes until there was little more than awkward silence in response to that notion

the ultimate /ourguy/

What a dude. I forsee some comfy threads.