I fucked up guys. Posted a racist picture I a group chat for a college class thank God the teacher can't see it...

I fucked up guys. Posted a racist picture I a group chat for a college class thank God the teacher can't see it. Really worried that I'll get Ill get in serious trouble now. Fuck you guys for red piling me on PC culture. For the first time in my life I feel ashamed to be white. The blue bill is a hard pill to swallow after taking the red one. Goddamn college and its goddamn rhetoric. I'm torn between calling everyone a degenerate and ending my own life for being a white insensitive fuck. Should I just kill myself now or face the wrath of the administration/ black community.

So Sup Forums how was your week?

Say it's satire and that you're just trying to understand the current political landscape.

Play it cool and somber.

Post the picture, faggot, this is an imageboard.

>pic related

pics or it didn't happen

Stop being a pussy. College is meaningless, rile up some sjws while your there

That was my initial thought, but these people have to the potential to ruin my life for something stupid. That's the first thing I leaned from Sup Forums

>Posting a pic of white slaves

You'll be crucified for this one, it's over m8.

>college is meaningless
You are a dumb ass. If folks from your generation actually want to be employed in 30 years, y'all had better go to college and learn to do something thats hard to automate

It's not all bout learning shit either. Employers want to see a good name on your resume

It's not even bad
It's a simple joke, if anything your white guilty liberal classmates will call it revolutionary

A bunch of my classmates are saying it's shit. Only black guy in my class is my FUCKING roommate! He says it was in bad taste but it was still a joke.

u dun goofed bad but it probably wont have any serious impications from the uni admins or whatever. the sjw will not want to socialize with you anymore so thats a nice filter isnt it

Own up to it
The second you show weakness is the moment they pounce like a full pack
Take it from someone who's entire English 101 class blitzkrieged them for wearing a trump hat

You think SJW's would use it to black mail me? I have a trump sticker on the door to my room and that's attracted a ton of attention already.

Guys does this mean that I'm in the front lines now?

Yeah I know enough not to put myself in a position of weakness at this point. I just don't want it coming bacl to me.

How long before this blows over, I do not know

you seem a little hysterical, if your nigger roomie is fine with it you could simply share a video sucking his bbc to make amends?

How the flying fuck is this picture offensive?
Are you from the bizarro universe transmitting through Sup Forums?

(white slaves? post proper, larger picture) why is that even 'in bad taste'? Can't make sense of the situation until we can see what it is.

Stop letting others' opinions shape yours so much, then these things won't happen.

Best version I could find

It might flare up a couple times over the semester like it did for me
After the initial chimp out by many white Bernie supporters against me, it was quiet until I had a presentation on police brutality where I tried to redpill my class a bit but I couldn't go "too" far or else I wouldn't get anywhere
After my presentation when people have questions, this one smug douchebag who fucking lost his shit a month earlier "had" a question
>"yeah this is a little of topic but..."
>ohherewego.jpg
>"...blah blah wouldn't it be racial profiling when trump wants to BAN ISLAM!?"
>told him that a temporary ban to find a proper way to vet real immigrants rather than let it be unregulated and risk a terror attack is common sense and that if he didn't have a question on topic he could stop being a little bitch"
>mfw the incredibly hippy professor took my side but took a couple points off for language

Keep fighting the good fight famalam

Just out of curiosity, what happened when you rocked up wearing your MAGA hat? Thanks, I'm interested.