Even as a child I always thought he was going a bit too far by chocking those pigs guard at the end...

Even as a child I always thought he was going a bit too far by chocking those pigs guard at the end. Plus with his outfit, I always had the vibe something was wrong with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/mark-hamill-star-wars-the-last-jedi-disagreement/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he was a child when rotj came out
underageb&

The only thing I gathered from this is that Disney not only copied the plot of the original films to a T, they couldn't even be fucked to create a new poster theme

Pathetic and sad, anyone who still cares about this franchise

and if they where changing the formula you'd be complaining they're too different, face it, you will never be satisfied

Of course something is wrong with him. Luke had a pretty fucked up life. And you were right to think he went too far; force-choking guys is absolutely NOT something a light-side Jedi (or force sensitive) should do.

The fact that all the posters have the same theme is cool, fuck off back to Unhappyland.

Wasn't it a bit unnecessary to fire the cannon into the barge, killing literally everyone on it? But what do you expect from the guy that incinerated half a million people with a torpedo.

Whats up with Teddy's teeth?

yeah, I think he was just desperate like in his mind the end justified the means.

that's 1800's dental plan for you

No it's not. Sorry I'd like to see something new for the series, rather than the same plot just rehashed over and over again. But I guess faggots will speculate over shitty movie posters, so why fuck with success, right?

You don't know anything about me. Would I like many of the original series' elements to stick around through the new films? Certainly. Did I want a mother fucking carbon copy, blow by blow rehash of the same shit over again with worse characters? Certainly not.

sit down you backpedaling twat

Choke on this dick first, pussy boy

>anime

I'm not even going to enlarge that image you queer, your parents must be ashamed

It's treason then

Oh wow internet culture, as though I give a fuck

Get off the internet, loser. Get your shit together

>Oh wow internet culture, as though I give a fuck
>complain about it
>post reaction faces

mate u gotta neck yourself but thanks for the bumbs brah

>anakin is the villain in clones, or maybe lens flare
Makes sense either way

lens flares are pretty fucking evil

slashfilm.com/mark-hamill-star-wars-the-last-jedi-disagreement/

>Mark Hamill says
>“I at one point had to say to Rian, ‘I pretty much fundamentally disagree with every choice you’ve made for this character. Now, having said that, I have gotten it off my chest, and my job now is to take what you’ve created and do my best to realize your vision.'”

Confirmed for Luke being anti hero / villain

poor guy, he probably wanted to be the next obiwan but fuck it, I think it's challenging the audience. Especially if Rey follows Kylo.

>challenging the audience

If you mean by having the will to sit through the film without demanding their money back then sure

Disney has killed this franchise

I want them to pull a reverse Jacen and Jaina

>original series luke and han two young and handsome friends in main cast
>prequel series anakin and obiwan two young and handsome friends in main cast
>disney abominations no two young and handsome friends in main cast

i'm not interested in the franchise anymore. i did not watch tfa and will not watch any other disney movies.

>Star Wars posters are the same
Really scrapping the bottom of the barrel here contrarianfags

It's funny how everyone used to shit on the prequels and now they're ''good'' because ''DOZNEY ROONED EET''

>Snoke isn't on The Last Jedi poster but Luke is

So that pretty much means Luke is Snoke then and he's probably using Anakin's body as some kind of Man Behind the Curtain puppet master pulling the strings.

I never shat on the prequels.

Should speak volume about your tastes.

Probably grinded em in his sleep, or they could just be old dentures

It's also funny that George Lucas was already doing what Disney is doing to the franchise, the difference being that he wasn't pumping out movies every other year.

Oh sorry I'm sure you watched only quality films when you were a kid.

except they incinerated the guy and that would be just so fucking retarded

your point being?

Can't kill something that Lucas already murdered, Disney just resurrected it as a zombie

It's been years since I've seen ROTJ but was it just Vader's suit that got burned or his body? If it was his suit then expect something like I theorized to happen.

why would luke strip his father out of his suit leaving his body on the death star (while he had little to no time before to escape) and then just burn the suit, that's so silly user

Also I dont think it's possible, it seems like vader need help to put the suit on, robotic help, like a Spartan or a Space Marine

and then, if he really did that, how did the body survive the explosion

Do you think Vader ever soiled himself? He probably needed assistance and stuff with feeding along with dressing but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened once or twice.

That was the point; by ROTJ Luke was more cool and mature but still very emotional, and was in constant fear of losing those he cared about, particularly after his fear was realized with the murders of Owen & Beru
>he's got too much of his father in him
The scene from ANH was mirrored in AOTC when Anakin is on Tattooine and speeds across the desert to finds Shmi dying in the Tusken camp.
The point being made in ROTJ was always that Luke had some connection to the dark side. When Vader threatened to turn Leia during their duel, Luke became enraged and no longer was fighting to bring Vader out of Palpatine's service, but to kill him.

yeah and thats exactly what I'm saying

>it seems like vader need help to put the suit on, robotic help, like a Spartan or a Space Marine

The other guy always wins when this comes up sorry lad

i'm the user you replied to. i never shitdumped on the prequels. i immensely enjoyed watching ep 1 and like ep 2. but i hated anakin killing the younglings. ever since his mom died, anakin was moaning about protecting the innocent and the suddenly in a microsecond he's killing younglings.

because i like eps 1 and 2 i don't shitdump on the prequels but because i hated anakin killing younglings i also do not defend the prequels whenever i see anons shitdumping on the prequels.

thats the most reddit pic I have seen today

Should speak volume about your tastes.

He ultimately chose the light, literally willing to die to turn his father back

But I guess he couldn't be bothered to give a shit about doing the same for Kylo because shit writing and Disney

just because you liked something as a kid don't make them good years later on, what kind of analytic sense your six years old self-had?

If I liked it as a kid then it was a good kids' movie. Star Wars is for kids. I liked it as a kid so it was good.

he has a very brief moment of peace before han dumped Lea and the kids to go back smuggling, chances are he was still dealing with a lot of trauma and not truly at peace with himself and other. When Kylo betrayed him that cut him too deep and that sealed his fate.

RIP English

>a movie about politics, decapitation, dismemberment and implied rape

literally the lowest form of rhetoric after accusing someone of being hitler

Blame the shit writing

thank you, user.

implied rape??

no
no
yes

I like the porgs

Anakin's mother when she was captured by the Sand People.

he's a white male. why the fuck wouldn't he be the villian in a Disney movie?

I think it was a way of showing how dark Luke has become. The original Vader, and Leia to replace him on the Rebellion (they were to have more movies after this, told in trilogies). But many people didn't take kindly to this, and they changed the ending, so it shows Luke was wearing white underneath his black costume, so he was all good.

wrong, nowhere I see darth jar jar

>YOUSSAH FILL DESTINEE NOW ANNIE

When will this fat hack give us another review?

The reviewer we need, but don't deserve

i want cute blond boy to do review instead

never. he will never deliver because he knows god damn well the only reason we keep coming back is the hope of a next review.

He liked TFA. He can rot in hell.

So the main villain of episode 2 was the lens flare?

>Mark Hamill shits on new Star Wars movies
>gets turned into the bad guy

Episode 2 has the bad guy in the foreground though

lens flares are pretty fucking evil

>‘I pretty much fundamentally disagree with every choice you’ve made for this character.'

Christ, it's going to be pants on head retarded isn't it

kek

jango was arguably not evil
anakin is

Luke's always used the dark side, it's how he beat Vader in combat on DS2 and is the reason Palpatine was practically busting. Yoda even said it 'once you start down the dark path it dominates your destiny forever' Luke's just always been able to teeter the edge pretty well but by the old jedi standards he would have been kicked out of the order

maybe SW:TLJ, just so he can keep the hook on

They were Dark Times

Luke chose the light in his most pivotal moment (emps throne room)

Anakin chose the darkness (chancellors office)

That's what really matters

Throughout life we always teeter that grey line

he will shit on it then praise the next, his formula is predictable, it's not about giving a good deconstruction anymore it's about stirring shit and boy mike's good at it

mice windu was stretching it yet they more than tolerated him

Didn't Qui Gon also disobey the Jedi a lot?

and dooku, who was still respected enough to be treated as a noble even after leaving the temple

he was the affirmative action jedi no way a fucking white male would get away with half of that

Yoda trained mice, dooku, qui gon and luke
All of which went rogue
What a great teacher

How many mice did he train?

a lot