Oh hey remember that zany tv-show from the 80's with the whole murder mystery...

>Oh hey remember that zany tv-show from the 80's with the whole murder mystery... Twin Peaks! That's right! Did we ever find out who the killer was?
Yes In fact we did Cheryl, I'm glad you asked. You see in 1945 during the trinity test, the US gov. opened up astral projections from a parallel m-theory universe which exists interdependently with our space-time continuum, during this process a metaphysical being was materialized by the name of Judy, a spirit of sorts which is fueled by the cornstarch manufactured by human apathy, this creature laid waste to a whole--
>Umm.. Jim I don't think..
Please Cheryl, don't interrupt me again, you stupid whore. Anyways, so remember the evil spirit that was manifested by the nuclear bomb? It gave birth to some sort of lesser familiar, which bagged peoples souls and festered on their agony. This spirit inhabited Laura Palmer's father, Leland Palmer--
>Jim.. I really don't have time for..
CHERLY YOU STUPID, STUPID NORMIE CUNT SIT DOWN AND LISTEN. So as I was saying, you see Leland whom was under the possession of Bob, oh by the way Bob is the name of the lesser demon given birth by Judy. Remember Judy, Cherly? The atomic lovechild? So anyways, you see Leland didn't actually want to kill Laura, because remember the inter-dimensional mind-raping alien feeds on hate-gunk, which is generated by agony, and it would be in the creatures best interest to keep Laura and Leland alive so they could agonize each other forever and thus creating more corn for the corn gods. But things go out of hand--
>Please J-jim... n-no more... n-no more twin peaks!!!!
SHUT UP CHERYL. LET ME FINISH MY STORY YOU DUMB BITCH. GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING LYNCHED RIGHT NOW HAHA. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT A PLEBEIAN YOU ARE. Now where was I... Oh that's right, I forgot to mention about electricity and sex! Now you see here Cheryl, the corn-gobbler from outer space and electricity go hand in hand, it is through electricity this entity can transition and fabricate........

god I hate season 3

t.reddit

keep slurping that wrinkly Lynch dick

Reddit and Facebook loved The Return

>>Oh hey remember that zany tv-show from the 80's
>80's

And thats as far as i got

Yeah I had to drop it right there

stopped watching after I think episode 8 or 9. It felt like it was going nowhere and he was just introducing all these smaller stories that werent going anywhere

Don't forget, the entire world is a dream. It was all a dream.

WHO DO YA THINK THAT IS THERE?

Are you saying Twin Peaks breaks the essentials rules of the mystery genre?

i didn't hate it, but i've completely forgotten it

the original run on the other hand...

Aw HELL God baby damn NO, I BEEN to one of their meetings!

Has there ever been a show which turned into a complete pleb filter in the later seasons like The Return did?

but who is the dreamer?

Fargo season 3 and True Detective season 2 are better pleb filters

I want to say this whole scene with Coop's face superimposed over it as if he's watching the scene right along with us suggests that he is the one dreaming. It was established in the first season and in FWWM that he has prophetic dreams.

I thought twin peaks came out in 93...

so when Coop becomes Richard, do you think he is waking up or falling into another dream?

I could see the end as it cuts to black with Laura screaming being Cooper waking up. I still don't understand anything that happened from when Laura disappeared in the woods to the end of the season.

Cheryl Lee lol

who's Jim?

It's Laura's dream. They had an apparently shared dream in the original series per Laura's diary revealing she saw Cooper and the midget in her dream. Andy points out that's impossible and Cooper agrees it is. People don't have shared dreams so the logical alternative explanation is one of the two people involved isn't a dreamer but instead a dream character. And log lady says "Laura is the one," which is per usual Lynchian script cutup trickery meant to be the time displaced preenptive answer to Monica's "who is the dreamer" question. Note that Cooper doesn't say he's dreaming but rather that *we* live inside a dream, as in it's a dream where he and everyone else are mere characters and *a* dream rather than *his* dream.